• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 Poster

RayWill said:
Really? Is this official? Seen worse but the sparks coming out of his hands are a little weird.

Stigmata? Not sure what that would imply. Any Theological grads care to chime in?

the schedule posters and tunnel run videos have really been on a downward swing the past 5 years. Griz sports marketing used to be pretty top-notch for our level...and at least on par with the likes of Wazzu.

Catsrback76 said:
Fahque said:
9d98233836f74392da3bb4c575d88a4b.jpg

No words... :clap:

Bud come on bud....after the masterpeices that the Cats have put out this year you have the balls to come on this board and comment on this???? Bud...come on bud..... :roll:

Honestly, I could give two dumps, or even one, about the poster. There are about 5 million locations on the internet to obtain the Griz' schedule. Not to mention, I only need to see the schedule once to have it memorized, or just look at my season tickets if all else failed. And, I actually am not really sure what's wrong with this poster anyways. But, whatever, I can live with MSU beating the Griz in the poster wars. Because I already know who will win the actual football game, you know, the one that's played on the field and all.

BozAngelesGriz said:
the schedule posters and tunnel run videos have really been on a downward swing the past 5 years. Griz sports marketing used to be pretty top-notch for our level...and at least on par with the likes of Wazzu.

Chalk it up to the Engstrom budget cuts era.......

It will be known just like periods of Antiquity & Antebellum....

I like poster.

A pose of our star quarterback throwing downfield, maybe a touchdown.

A pose of our star defensive lineman showing fire/passion after a sack, or important tackle.

Homegames/dates standout.

:clap:

havgrizfan said:
Honestly, I could give two dumps, or even one, about the poster. There are about 5 million locations on the internet to obtain the Griz' schedule. Not to mention, I only need to see the schedule once to have it memorized, or just look at my season tickets if all else failed. And, I actually am not really sure what's wrong with this poster anyways. But, whatever, I can live with MSU beating the Griz in the poster wars. Because I already know who will win the actual football game, you know, the one that's played on the field and all.

Except they 100% did not!

IntuitiveGriz said:
I like poster.

A pose of our star defensive lineman showing fire/passion after a sack, or important tackle.

I like it.....

I like to imagine its Brady about to throw a 72 yard TD bomb right after Calhoun tossed it back to him on a flea flicker.....and I beleive it is #37 tea bagging whomever the Bobcats miracle QB will be this year after his 4th sack in a 38-10 pounding in the brawl.......thats what I think they were going for.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
I like poster.

I like it.....

I like to imagine its Brady about to throw a 72 yard TD bomb right after Calhoun tossed it back to him on a flea flicker.....and I beleive it is #37 tea bagging whomever the Bobcats miracle QB will be this year after his 4th sack in a 38-10 pounding in the brawl.......thats what I think they were going for.

:lol: :thumb:

Let me get this straight:

UM releases a poster with a few of the team's leaders on it

Egriz reaction: IT SHOULD HAVE ALL SENIORS AND MOST OF THE TEAM

UM releases a poster with the seniors and the captains standing in the forefront

Egriz reaction: WHY ARE THE CAPTAINS UP FRONT?!? THIS IS A TEAM SPORT

UM releases a poster with each senior in an "action/ gametime pose" from the season before

Egriz reaction: WE CAN'T SEE THEIR FACES, WHY ISN'T THE WHOLE TEAM IN IT?!?

UM releases a poster with a series of key players

Egriz reaction: WHY DO WE ALWAYS DO THE SAME KIND OF POSTER THIS IS SOOOOOO BORING!

UM releases a poster with the senior QB and senior DE on it not as photos but with sketches and with various identifiable Griz icons/marks

Egriz reaction: OMG I HATE THIS TOO!! I MUST KEEP FREAKING OUT

BWahlberg said:

UM releases a poster with the seniors and the captains standing in the forefront

UM releases a poster with each senior in an "action/ gametime pose" from the season before

Egriz reaction: WHY DO WE ALWAYS DO THE SAME KIND OF POSTER THIS IS SOOOOOO BORING!

UM releases a poster with the senior QB and senior DE on it not as photos but with sketches and with various identifiable Griz icons/marks

Very well put.

BWahlberg said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back