• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2018 Griz Football Recruiting 22 Signed/Transfers, 7 Walk-ons & 4 Offers

IntuitiveGriz said:
Dalton Sneed sounds like a quality individual, this comes from his twitter acct:

| Follower of Christ | Transfer QB from UNLV | Fort Scott Community College | Trying to make a difference in the world | Family Over Everything |

his music on his tape highlight must ave been dubbed in as it is not Christlike imo........ i remember Green was saying, they were paying attention to what kids put on social media as well, in their evaluation of potential recruits.

Payton. Are you expecting any early "surprise" LOI's next week?
Any legit hopes on who is a soft that might end up here?

Finally, what should we expect then going through to Feb signing??
Vim, feel free to also add some thoughts.
Thanks!

UM GOT A STEAL!

Nash Fouch makes Seattle Times All-State team

DB: Nash Fouch
Woodinville, 6-3, 195, Sr.
An All-Kingco 4A pick at safety was a key player on both sides of the ball. Had 60 catches for 774 yards and 11 TDs. On defense, the Montana commit had four interceptions.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/high-school/seattle-times-all-state-football-team-for-odeas-jamyn-patu-the-playoffs-were-a-rush/

Dmontanagrizzlies said:

Thanks!

-I think all but 2 of the verbals will sign early...
-Keep in mind that if an in state kid does not... he is probably a PWO as they cannot sign until February.
-My concerns are TeShawn White RB & Alex Johnson CB. Both have been rather "quiet" lately on Twitter and I have not seen where any of the coaches have visited since Hauck was hired.

-If ANY of the guys Hauck offered sign in a few days... consider that a huge bonus. They are all quite capable of MW offers.

-I do not see any surprises coming now, but with the new dates and the new FBS "25" rule I can see some real surprises happening in February.

Paytonlives said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:

Thanks!

-Keep in mind that if an in state kid does not... he is probably a PWO as they cannot sign until February.
-My concerns are TeShawn White RB & Alex Johnson CB. Both have been rather "quiet" lately on Twitter and I have not seen where any of the coaches have visited since Hauck was hired.

-If ANY of the guys Hauck offered sign in a few days... consider that a huge bonus. They are all quite capable of MW offers.

-I do not see any surprises coming now, but with the new dates and the new FBS "25" rule I can see some real surprises happening in February.

That same article I referenced from Colter...Teshawn is all about the Griz and basically said he's 200% committed. He liked Stitt a lot though so we shall see

HookedonGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:

Thanks!

That same article I referenced from Colter...Teshawn is all about the Griz and basically said he's 200% committed. He liked Stitt a lot though so we shall see

Update...it was from an earlier article before Hauck was announced. Here is quote from White:

“I remain committed to Montana and I will get along with whomever the coaches me be,” said White, a 5-foot-11, 195-pound running back from Inglewood, CA. White then added that he was “still very excited to play at the University of Montana.”

HookedonGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:

Thanks!

Update...it was from an earlier article before Hauck was announced. Here is quote from White:

“I remain committed to Montana and I will get along with whomever the coaches me be,” said White, a 5-foot-11, 195-pound running back from Inglewood, CA. White then added that he was “still very excited to play at the University of Montana.”

Paytonlives said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:

Thanks!

Teshawn hasn't exactly been quiet, he's actively communicating with griz recruits daily.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Hooked, I saw the same.

...Payton, what do you mean by "25" rule? Thanks as always!

FBS Schools can only have 25 players in their recruiting class... So slots may run out on those that wait until February

I just get a weird feeling about Teshawn, not him but the lack of Hauck/ coaches at his house etc.. I could be wrong... It happens.

I think he is a really good player and would help the Griz... Just wonder if the coaching change has left him on the outside... I sure hope not.

Paytonlives said:
I just get a weird feeling about Teshawn, not him but the lack of Hauck/ coaches at his house etc.. I could be wrong... It happens.

I think he is a really good player and would help the Griz... Just wonder if the coaching change has left him on the outside... I sure hope not.

I think both sign just looking at twitter traffic. I’m a little more curious on Fouch because of Oregon State has been hovering. A pac-12 offer would make it interesting for him even if with dad and brother’s strong connection here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be interesting who Hauck meets with this last weekend before the first Signing period... He is in Arizona tonight and the only offer other then Sean Anderson (That we know of) is Stitt offer
RB- Lance Lawson 5'9" 185 (Red Mountain HS) Mesa, AZ (T 5/15) (Arizona & S. Utah)

krammer said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Dalton Sneed sounds like a quality individual, this comes from his twitter acct:

| Follower of Christ | Transfer QB from UNLV | Fort Scott Community College | Trying to make a difference in the world | Family Over Everything |

his music on his tape highlight must ave been dubbed in as it is not Christlike imo........ i remember Green was saying, they were paying attention to what kids put on social media as well, in their evaluation of potential recruits.

....please tell me that you weren't being serious posting this?

Back