• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Awful Montana State Bobcat Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrizFan2011 said:
The video would have been fine without the reference.

If by "fine" you mean "ridiculously hilarious and something that I want played at every minute of every day in the background when I'm going about my shit" then I completely agree.

grizfan95 said:
EastCoastGriz said:
If the owner of Universal Athletics is going to do a video that tasteless we aught to reward him by no longer buying from his stores. Wonder what a boycott of the Missoula store would do for his business??

That would have a more profound effect on the workers and managers of the Missoula store who live in Missoula and cheer for the Griz. One of which is Colt Anderson's brother.
So are these 2 clowns the owners of Wheat Montana & U.A.S singing... where "no means no".?? :egriz:

Here are a couple of links to the MSU web site regarding these two guys and their ties to MSU. Make of it what you will.

http://www.montana.edu/news/10935/wheat-montana-s-folkvords-win-2012-community-excellence-awards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Wheat Montana's Folkvords win 2012 Community Excellence Awards”

http://www.montana.edu/mountainsandminds/article.php?article=10315" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“The go-to team” (story about the MSU Quarterbacks Club)

Yikes. Never could muster up the strength to watch the whole thing but I did just make it to the "No means no at our school" right after the Grizzlies reference. That is an awful low blow from a couple of gentleman that should know better. Sad. I just thought it was a cheesy video before.

rimrockgriz said:
grizfan95 said:
EastCoastGriz said:
If the owner of Universal Athletics is going to do a video that tasteless we aught to reward him by no longer buying from his stores. Wonder what a boycott of the Missoula store would do for his business??

That would have a more profound effect on the workers and managers of the Missoula store who live in Missoula and cheer for the Griz. One of which is Colt Anderson's brother.
So are these 2 clowns the owners of Wheat Montana & U.A.S singing... where "no means no".?? :egriz:

According to the film credits, they also wrote the words. The whole thing was like a retirement home talent show except for that one line . . . I hope MSU is really proud of these guys. :(

curiousobserver said:
Here are a couple of links to the MSU web site regarding these two guys and their ties to MSU. Make of it what you will.

http://www.montana.edu/news/10935/wheat-montana-s-folkvords-win-2012-community-excellence-awards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Wheat Montana's Folkvords win 2012 Community Excellence Awards”

http://www.montana.edu/mountainsandminds/article.php?article=10315" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“The go-to team” (story about the MSU Quarterbacks Club)

:( Bummer. I've always bought stuff from UAS (though, as I stated earlier, I don't buy wheat montana stuff cause it's low quality). Oh well. These guys don't want money from Griz fans I guess.

grizbymarriage said:
rimrockgriz said:
grizfan95 said:
EastCoastGriz said:

According to the film credits, they also wrote the words. The whole thing was like a retirement home talent show except for that one line . . . I hope MSU is really proud of these guys. :(

That one line was a two-putt par when you consider the source.

These videos are psy-ops videos with embedded messages sent to breed overconfidence and braggadocios from certain teams in the BSC! There are secret messages embedded...play it backwards!

:coffee:

Catsrback76 said:
These videos are psy-ops videos with embedded messages sent to breed overconfidence and braggadocios from certain teams in the BSC! There are secret messages embedded...play it backwards!

Hmm. Looked like a couple of idiots with a podium to me. I'll take another look.

Catsrback76 said:

Well played sir! :lol: :thumb:

What a bunch of sensitive Griz fans.....I read things 100x worse on eGriz every day from actual Griz fans.

Catsrback76 said:

Nah, just stupid. :lol: :lol:

For apparently being a "Film" school I cannot believe MSU collectively allowed this video to be produced and released into the public eye in the first place... Terrible taste, annoying sound to it, and the guys voices are sadder than a one legged man in an a** kicking contest. If a funny joke was the motivation for making this video, then I have to argue full support on their success with that: THE JOKE SURE IS ON THEM! BRAVO! Great work :clap: on making an ** of your own team :lol:

ordigger said:
What a bunch of sensitive Griz fans.....I read things 100x worse on eGriz every day from actual Griz fans.

To an extent, this was super stoopid, hope you can see the difference between message board banter and something stoopid this way comes by a couple of (alledgedly distinguished) alums of Moo U. It was a bad idea that got bitch slapped, why are you trying to sugarcoat the inherent stupidity.

ordigger said:

I agree. But, we've never produced anything even close to as awesome as this song. It's truly an anthem that defines a team, program, and town. We could only be so lucky as to have something like it.

CDAGRIZ said:
ordigger said:

I agree. But, we've never produced anything even close to as awesome as this song. It's truly an anthem that defines a team, program, and town. We could only be so lucky as to have something like it.

See, it's working! :dead:

Catsrback76 said:

How timely. The release has come at a time the cat fans need some confidence and anything to brag about. I doubt coaches use this type of stuff in the film room. :coffee:

To their credit, it appears those responsible had it removed from You Tube. Can't hold all Bobcats responsible for two fans with too much time and money and too little common sense.

Probably time to just move on and let it go . . .

grizbymarriage said:
To their credit, it appears those responsible had it removed from You Tube. Can't hold all Bobcats responsible for two fans with too much time and money and too little common sense.

Probably time to just move on and let it go . . .

Bingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back