• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Awful Montana State Bobcat Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigsky33 said:
You need to direct the question to the University. I know Universal does business with both schools and in the Missoula community. I have personally been involved with fundraisers where both Dean and Larry have made very generous donations. I also know of many others that they have contributed too. They both run businesses that have a statewide scope. They get hit up for donations from all over the State.

I'm sure the carb king peddles the diabetes cakes to Missoula's youth as well. I'm sure both companies give to the public university system in general, but I highly doubt either individual is cutting personal checks to the GSA. The individuals laid down this jam, not the companies (I think).

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
You need to direct the question to the University. I know Universal does business with both schools and in the Missoula community. I have personally been involved with fundraisers where both Dean and Larry have made very generous donations. I also know of many others that they have contributed too. They both run businesses that have a statewide scope. They get hit up for donations from all over the State.

I'm sure the carb king peddles the diabetes cakes to Missoula's youth as well. I'm sure both companies give to the public university system in general, but I highly doubt either individual is cutting personal checks to the GSA. The individuals laid down this jam, not the companies (I think).

I don't get where your coming from CDA. They both are owners of their repective companies. I don't have any idea as to what they donate personally vs. thru their business. All that I know is that they are very generous and have helped a ton of people in this State. I personally am proud of the people and businesses in this State. They get hit up all the time and they keep giving.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

I don't get where your coming from CDA. They both are owners of their repective companies. I don't have any idea as to what they donate personally vs. thru their business. All that I know is that they are very generous and have helped a ton of people in this State. I personally am proud of the people and businesses in this State. They get hit up all the time and they keep giving.

If you can't identify at least three reasons why the distinction (in bold above) might be material to the point you are trying to make about them being great guys who just keep giving, then I don't think we should go forward with this discussion.

Dean Folkvord just issued a formal apology on the wheat montana facebook page (and other places, im sure).

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

If you can't identify at least three reasons why the distinction (in bold above) might be material to the point you are trying to make about them being great guys who just keep giving, then I don't think we should go forward with this discussion.

CDA. I often chuckle when I read your posts but this one forced out a guffaw.

wbtfg said:
Dean Folkvord just issued a formal apology on the wheat montana facebook page (and other places, im sure).

That's a pretty good one. It reads sincere.

snap said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

CDA. I often chuckle when I read your posts but this one forced out a guffaw.

:thumb: I've been known to throw a guffaw at your work as well.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

CDA, I agree that this discussion should not move forward. The only thing material is that they are generous people wether they give thru their business or personally. They have helped a lot of people and that is the bottom line.

MT Head Guy said:
wbtfg said:

Boom

Are you seriously celebrating a rape joke apology posted on Facebook? I suppose lil' bro has lower standards, but, wow!

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

CDA, I agree that this discussion should not move forward. The only thing material is that they are generous people wether they give thru their business or personally. They have helped a lot of people and that is the bottom line.

Hey, you're the one bringing up the "bottom line."

The comments indicate that they don't know what is going on or think making light of rape is something that isn't bad...

Recent Alleged Rapes at Montana State University http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/crime/article_5f418f62-1f05-11e3-9688-0019bb2963f4.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MSU fans need to SHUT THE F@#CK up about UM being rape u. Period.

Id worry more about MSU student athletes dealing drugs and murdering people who don't pay for their METH, taking them into a snowy field and stuffing their testicles in their mouths. Or the ever classic case of MSU coaches in fact doing meth.

There was jack shit found in that witch hunt of DOJ and NCAA investigations and everyone knows that.

Wheat Montana owners you are real assh@les period. It doesn't take any brains to realize your "no means no" comment is offensive and you deserve to be boycotted by UM supporters.

Honestly MSU fans need to SHUT THEIR MOUTHS as do the Wheat Montana dipshits.

CDAGRIZ said:
MT Head Guy said:
wbtfg said:

Boom

Are you seriously celebrating a rape joke apology posted on Facebook? I suppose lil' bro has lower standards, but, wow!

Dude you are a piece of shit. No one (Cat or Griz) is making a joke of rape and to imply that is as low as you can go. I'm sorry, but that is way beyond responsible or funny or competitive.

If you want to hold Folkvord to a higher standard (that he can't make a mistake and then apologize because it was obviously wrong), then good luck...the point of my post.

MT Head Guy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MT Head Guy said:
wbtfg said:

Boom

Dude you are a piece of shit. No one (Cat or Griz) is making a joke of rape and to imply that is as low as you can go. I'm sorry, but that is way beyond responsible or funny or competitive.

If you want to hold Folkvord to a higher standard (that he can't make a mistake and then apologize because it was obviously wrong), then good luck...the point of my post.

Uh, no one is making a joke of rape? What about the Deaner? If he wasn't making a joke about rape in his little ditty, then why is he now apologizing? Maybe you should give him a call and ask him yourself (I tried but the line was busy). 582-4561

snap said:
MT Head Guy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MT Head Guy said:

Uh, no one is making a joke of rape? What about the Deaner? If he wasn't making a joke about rape in his little ditty, then why is he now apologizing? Maybe you should give him a call and ask him yourself (I tried but the line was busy). 582-4561

It was HIGHLY inappropriate and embarrassing - I agree! I'm glad he pulled the video and issued an apology. I'm sure it won't be the end of it for Dean. It is NOT a good thing.

However, people make mistakes and I hope we can move past it - especially when they own up to it.

MT Head Guy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MT Head Guy said:
wbtfg said:

Boom

From the apology: "While attempting to be funny, I clearly crossed the line . . ."
Which lyric do you think he's talking about?

Boom?

CDAGRIZ said:
MT Head Guy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MT Head Guy said:

From the apology: "While attempting to be funny, I clearly crossed the line . . ."
Which lyric do you think he's talking about?

Boom?

You accused me of celebrating rape. You're an asshole!

Seriously guys, take a step back and wipe the sand out of your viginas. You're making some of us look like a bunch of whiney bitches on here. Big deal! They made a song and took a few shots at us. Get over it! I can't believe ur letting two old geezers get you guys so bent out of shape. There should be no reason why anyone of these guys has to apologize. Just move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back