• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Before you go off the deep end about the offense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raider said:
Personally, I find the Cat fan posing as an Eagle fan to talk shit to Griz fans a refreshing and original method of trolling.

Last year, as BigSky33, we he was too obvious. This year he has gotten better. Sparring with PR is just an entertaining bonus.

“A” for originality my man.

:thumb: god bless you raider. You're intuition is magic! However, I really haven't been trolling, just peddling some simple truths. How you been man?! It's almost been a whole year since last we quarreled.

mtgrizrule said:
Mods, please don't move this thread yet. It is great entertainment. Ironeagle now wants a piece of PR in the sparring.

Mods,
This thread has indeed caused me to go off the deep end. Will you please come to my house tonight and smother me to death with my own pillow in my sleep?

Thanks,
Ursa

P.S. the key is under the mat.

Ursa Major said:
mtgrizrule said:
Mods, please don't move this thread yet. It is great entertainment. Ironeagle now wants a piece of PR in the sparring.

Mods,
This thread has indeed caused me to go off the deep end. Will you please come to my house tonight and smother me to death with my own pillow in my sleep?

Thanks,
Ursa

If you are at the UND game find me, I will by you a drink for the pain I caused you.

Robsnotes4u said:
Ursa Major said:
mtgrizrule said:

Mods,

Thanks,
Ursa

If you are at the UND game find me, I will by you a drink for the pain I caused you.

Ha! Thanks RN4!

mtgrizrule said:

Ironeagle has no game. Cat fan posing as an EWU fan. He's pure troll. No substance whatsoever. At least, Robo was able to site the same computer-rankings in a half dozen posts, even though he could never address the topic that was being discussed.

PlayerRep said:
mtgrizrule said:

Ironeagle has no game. Cat fan posing as an EWU fan. He's pure troll. No substance whatsoever. At least, Robo was able to site the same computer-rankings in a half dozen posts, even though he could never address the topic that was being discussed.

That statement is false counselor. I contribute regularly to the look-a-like threads. :jack:

The sky is falling! It is dropping fast.

My homley trolls from our favorite toilet bowels are mucking up the egriz boards again.....

Umista said:
The sky is falling! It is dropping fast.

My homley trolls from our favorite toilet bowels are mucking up the egriz boards again.....

I like what you did there with the whole rhyme thing. Although it would have been better if the first two sentences would have rhymed. You should give it another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back