• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bob Stitt Quotes

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Jim Rome: Whats your favorite Vegas Buffet.

Stitt: Caesar's Palace, hands down....

haha can we appreciate the character we have for a coach.....he loves two things in life football and Vegas buffets!!!!

Uh, been there, done that. Stitt needs to try the buffet at Planet Hollywood. Much better.

Stitt to the tight ends and fullbacks...."switch to defense or transfer". Ralston and Wilson :thumb:

Bump. Here is his quote after the Liberty game.

"We don't do this at Montana and we've got to find ways to make plays, to change outcomes of these games."

mtgrizrule said:
Let me start it, let's keep this going. The resounding quote from him after the NDSU game that has me excited.
"We don't lose in our own stadium!" I absolutely love that statement. That is the head coach setting the tone, cockiness, and swagger he is restoring in the program. I will say it again. Haslam hit a grand slam with the Stitt hire. :thumb:

Oh really?

mtgrizrule said:
Bump. Here is his quote after the Liberty game.

"We don't do this at Montana and we've got to find ways to make plays, to change outcomes of these games."
Actually, we made the plays that changed the outcome of that game. I suspect he was referring to good plays.

NorthwestFresh said:
mtgrizrule said:
Let me start it, let's keep this going. The resounding quote from him after the NDSU game that has me excited.
"We don't lose in our own stadium!" I absolutely love that statement. That is the head coach setting the tone, cockiness, and swagger he is restoring in the program. I will say it again. Haslam hit a grand slam with the Stitt hire. :thumb:

Oh really?

At this point Coach, the jury is still out!

Catsrback76 said:
NorthwestFresh said:
mtgrizrule said:

Oh really?

:shock:

NorthwestFresh said:
Catsrback76 said:
NorthwestFresh said:
mtgrizrule said:

Oh really?

I still am glad he made that statement. I am still glad that the man has swagger. What would you want him to say...?

Grizz Man said:
NorthwestFresh said:
Catsrback76 said:
NorthwestFresh said:

Oh really?

I still am glad he made that statement. I am still glad that the man has swagger. What would you want him to say...?[/quote]

I would like to hear him say, "we need to put a hat on a hat, and get gap sound while playing faceless opponents..." :coffee: and dial back the cocky little banty rooster talk! :eek:

NorthwestFresh said:
mtgrizrule said:

Oh really?

Yet two of the three losses this season are at home... This guys ego is just absurd.

AZGrizFan said:
Reporter: Do you ever second guess yourself when you call some of those unconventional plays?

Stitt: "No."

well, he as much as said so in his latest post game news conference,,,,so this no has been changed to a yes....by not being a able to get it right for the kids (who are like his children).....

PDXGrizzly said:
NorthwestFresh said:
mtgrizrule said:

Oh really?

Yet two of the three losses this season are at home... This guys ego is just absurd.

It's clear how much you hate Stitt. :roll:

I don't hate Stitt, I continue to think he is a good pick but I must admit I am not AS CONFIDENT as before. Dunno, I never played the game obviously but I cringed when we were turning our nose at fairly easy points yesterday.

Anyway, back to the quotes. I think it was after the NA game a reporter had asked him to grade players performance and he said he doesn't give letter grades (A,B,C....) the only letter grade that mattered was the "W" and he gave the players a "W."

Wish I could give Stitt a "W" for yesterday.

get'em_griz said:
PDXGrizzly said:
NorthwestFresh said:
mtgrizrule said:

Oh really?

It's clear how much you hate Stitt. :roll:

I admit that I am letting emotion get the better of me. I'm just frustrated as hell with him.

I have no problem with anyone second guessing the head coach, Stitt or anyone else. It's what fans do. But it absolutely slays me that folks are using Joe Glenn is a comparison to bash on Stitt (mainly in another thread). Are those people living under a rock? Glenn PUSHED for Stitt to get the job. He's likely the biggest Bob Stitt advocate on the planet, outside of Stitt's own family. Once again, that wonderful #egrizlogic

havgrizfan said:
I have no problem with anyone second guessing the head coach, Stitt or anyone else. It's what fans do. But it absolutely slays me that folks are using Joe Glenn is a comparison to bash on Stitt (mainly in another thread). Are those people living under a rock? Glenn PUSHED for Stitt to get the job. He's likely the biggest Bob Stitt advocate on the planet, outside of Stitt's own family. Once again, that wonderful #egrizlogic

And Stitt named his son Joe after Joe G.

So Stitt and Glenn are friends and Glenn supported him so it is not fair to compare them? So to make comparisons they can't be supportive or friends? Is this a rule of thumb or considered to be bad form? Does this just apply for just coaches or does it apply to other professions?

Back