• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Humphrey Boise State Bounceback

Dutch Lane said:
IMeanGrizness said:
The real joke is on all you fat loosers that follow a student athletes career so intensely you are one small step away from being a full fledged pedophile. Do any of you has beens have any idea how much we dislike you and the venom you post?

Dude who is the we, besides yourself, that dislikes the has beens? Venom? Continuing to call Jensen a student athlete a “quitter” is pretty venomous don’t you think? What does anyone’s weight or their has been glory days have to do with anything other then your lame attempt to insult and shame. Get over yourself and start your own thread and complain over there and then the rest of us won’t have to sift through your tripe. Thanks :thumb:

I tried to start a quitter thread for him and he refused to show up. Couldn’t man up when the pressure was put on so he quit before he even started.

alabamagrizzly said:
So back to Cam, to clarify, we offered him to join us this fall? It’s not an offer for next years class, correct?

Correct. Top unsigned JUCO QB in Nation is word on street. We need him!

HookedonGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
So back to Cam, to clarify, we offered him to join us this fall? It’s not an offer for next years class, correct?

Correct. Top unsigned JUCO QB in Nation is word on street. We need him!

Fo sho. Regardless of who he’s better then, depth is a concern.

Well, heck yes. If we can sign him with his "first D1 offer" do it. His WRs were wide open most of the time, but he throws a good ball and did not come up short on any that I saw. Also, dropped a couple in on tight coverage. Granted, it is a highlight reel, but he's impressive.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/9028334/Cam-Humphrey

Looks good. Me like. One thing though; he seems to have a tendency to raise his right foot in a backward kick as he releases the ball. No big deal. I'v grown accustomed to having the QB with both feet on the ground for balance and passing off the back foot. Humphrey seems to pass from his front foot planted, not the back as so much. Just a peculiarity, I guess.

He does raise his back foot but I also think he really steps into his throws which is a whole lot bette then throwing off his back foot. :thumb:

IMeanGrizness said:
The real joke is on all you fat loosers that follow a student athletes career so intensely you are one small step away from being a full fledged pedophile. Do any of you has beens have any idea how much we dislike you and the venom you post?

Hey dude, sorry for all the hate. Anonymous internet boards are not known for their civil discourse. A simple answer to your problems: don't get on here. Now, it's a simple solution; but not that easy to follow. I understand that, so I'll just apologize in advance for the stupid shit that people post on here. It's awfully easy to be a Monday morning armchair QB on the internet. Keep your head down, work hard, and stay out of trouble and you will be fine.

If you are a troll....congrats, you just wasted 2 minutes of my time. Enjoy the pettiness of your troll life.

MTGRZ said:
IMeanGrizness said:

Hey dude, sorry for all the hate. Anonymous internet boards are not known for their civil discourse. A simple answer to your problems: don't get on here. Now, it's a simple solution; but not that easy to follow. I understand that, so I'll just apologize in advance for the stupid shit that people post on here. It's awfully easy to be a Monday morning armchair QB on the internet. Keep your head down, work hard, and stay out of trouble and you will be fine.

If you are a troll....congrats, you just wasted 2 minutes of my time. Enjoy the pettiness of your troll life.

I’m sorry for wasted two mins but he is quite obviously a troll, and a pretty gruesome one at that.

IMeanGrizness said:
Help me understand what a "looser" is.

kemajic said:
IMeanGrizness said:
Help me understand what a "looser" is.
The opposite of a tyter!

IMeanGrizness said:
What would I know, I am only on the team that Jensen quit.

The hell you are. You're a fuckin joker ass clown and we know who you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron Rodgers was a F'ing JUCO QB....spare me the high and mighty! If you can play, you can play. Plenty of guys fall through the cracks....

Kodiak said:
Aaron Rodgers was a F'ing JUCO QB....spare me the high and mighty! If you can play, you can play. Plenty of guys fall through the cracks....

Cam Newton...THE LIST GOES ON...

My gut was telling me, after the Jensen transfer tweet, that the Griz would offer a JUCO QB that just finished his Freshman season. Makes total sense.

IntuitiveGriz said:
Kodiak said:

Cam Newton...THE LIST GOES ON...

Facts? Don't confuse them with facts. They're rolling.

Cam Newton. :puke: Bought and paid for by Auburn. NCAA became the 'Three Wise Monkeys.'
Jalen Hurts father has already signaled his intent for the bidding war to begin.

Mr. Humphrey + Best damn venue in the FCS + Bobby = NC.

statler & waldorf said:
... Cam Newton. :puke: Bought and paid for by Auburn. NCAA became the 'Three Wise Monkeys.'
Jalen Hurts father has already signaled his intent for the bidding war to begin.
Family connection (father-in-law) with Auburn: The Cam Newton saga was a travesty all around.

Going to be interesting to see what happens with Hurts.

Back