• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Humphrey Boise State Bounceback

IntuitiveGriz said:
Cam Humphrey led KingCo 4A in passing yards in 2015. Baller.

12020658.jpeg

Just found this tweet, Griz player agrees with me:

https://twitter.com/FouchNick/status/989694262156476416

sdk.catfish said:
Looks a lot like another Chad Chalich to me but if that's what you want ..................... :roll:

The Kid who owns the Griz record for most TDs in a game (7) and who led the Griz to some wins when they really needed him.....sure I'll take that!

Didn't say anything negative about him and yes, Chalich provided adequate backup in his time. I just don't get too excited anymore about transfers although I recognize they are part of the game.

sdk.catfish said:
Didn't say anything negative about him and yes, Chalich provided adequate backup in his time. I just don't get too excited anymore about transfers although I recognize they are part of the game.
Yeah, Drew Miller, Craig Ochs, J.D. Quinn, Joe Douglas, Van Ackeren and several others were just "part of the game."

HookedonGriz said:
sdk.catfish said:
Looks a lot like another Chad Chalich to me but if that's what you want ..................... :roll:

The Kid who owns the Griz record for most TDs in a game (7) and who led the Griz to some wins when they really needed him.....sure I'll take that!
If we had Chalich to back up Sneed this year, we would not be looking so hard.

kemajic said:
HookedonGriz said:
sdk.catfish said:

Couldn't agree more Kem

sdk.catfish said:
The staff is basically looking for a backup/depth QB.

Not sure why we’d be rolling our eyes at filling that need.

sdk.catfish said:

Keep attending yoga twice a week, you will soon reach your goal.

Post by SaskGriz » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:43 pm

sdk.catfish wrote: ↑Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:12 pm

Wasn't meant to be a controversial post but I should have realized this is egriz. There are some issues now with the QB situation that can't be easily resolved. Why would a top notch QB enter into the situation knowing that for the first year, unless the #1 goes down, PT is minimal? I'm sure they are looking at what happened this spring and realize who the chosen one is. And if a really good candidate commits what do the QB's already on the roster think about their chances or do they go the way of Jensen. So yes, I get it - what we really want is another Chad Chalich, someone who is ok with waiting the situation out, but those individuals aren't an everyday commodity.

by the way I do yogi 3 times a week and tai chi the other two. My goals are quite attainable.

HelenaHandBasket said:
People calling Sneed the "chosen one" are the same that called Stitt the "offensive genius".

"Chosen one" is probably just loose wording. Sneed seems to have been the no. 1 in the spring and certainly coming out of spring ball. The rest of the post seems right to me.

HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:
HookedonGriz said:
sdk.catfish said:

Couldn't agree more Kem

We had a guy 10x better than Chalich but nobody seemed to like him.

uofmman1122 said:
sdk.catfish said:

Who says this kid couldn’t win the job?

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:
HookedonGriz said:

Couldn't agree more Kem

There you go again. Must have been your man Stitt that didn't like him.

AZDoc said:
uofmman1122 said:
sdk.catfish said:

Literally no one, but the staff has made it pretty clear that Sneed is their guy, and that they only want someone to back him up/provide depth.

If Cam could come in and take his job, he must be a damn good QB, and he may be up for the challenge.

I, for one, would appreciate the irony. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
AZDoc said:
uofmman1122 said:
sdk.catfish said:

Literally no one, but the staff has made it pretty clear that Sneed is their guy, and that they only want someone to back him up/provide depth.

If Cam could come in and take his job, he must be a damn good QB, and he may be up for the challenge.

Please direct me to the announcement that Sneed is the starting QB, and well you are at it show Jensen that information, maybe that will ease the decision for taking his ball and leaving his teammates.

uofmman1122 said:
AZDoc said:
uofmman1122 said:
sdk.catfish said:

And that, was the exact reason for my post! :thumb: If the kid came in and won the job...that'd be an interesting wrench.

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:

Couldn't agree more Kem

There you go again. Must have been your man Stitt that didn't like him.

Go back and read the thread on him leaving....post after post about all his faults and failings. Absolutely nothing to do with Stitt. Chalich couldn’t hold Jensen’s jockstrap and now we’re hoping for another Chalich?

Latest posts

Back