• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Humphrey Boise State Bounceback

Cam Humphrey led KingCo 4A in passing yards in 2015. Baller.

12020658.jpeg

Does anyone know what happened at BSU? I was at a dinner party this past weekend and asked a few bronco fans, none knew why he left.

Ursa Major said:
Does anyone know what happened at BSU? I was at a dinner party this past weekend and asked a few bronco fans, none knew why he left.

Small world..... former Griz walk on QB Brandon Bea (remember that name?) is now on Boise St roster and I heard he played well in their spring game. Maybe he should have stayed here. Crazy all the changes that happen quickly.

http://www.broncosports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/brandon_bea_1067670.html

About Brandon Bea:

AZGrizFan said:
Don’t remember him. But after watching his tape, there’s no WAY he’s going to Boise on scholarship. That’s not MWC material there...

Kid's tape looks good....who's doesn't....but I like the arm and accuracy. He would be a very welcomed addition to the QB competition this summer/fall!

A Twitter announcement stated he is officially visiting Montana.....

https://twitter.com/JuCoFootballACE/status/1002072464036433920?s=20

alabamagrizzly said:
VAGriz said:
Griz#64 said:
Damn , you guys need to Calm Down. Calling each other Fat Pedophiles, and worse. Hell I wood hope our Griz athletes are not reading this stuff. Why don't you just exchange phone numbers and settle this man to man in good old Montana style

Game of beer pong?

Beer pong to the death!!
I thought tackling competitions were the preferred method of resolving disputes on this board.

Hawkeyebowhunter said:
Wouldn't need as many QB's if we had an O-line that could block....

If we had more QBs that could block we wouldn't have to worry so much about the O line.

IntuitiveGriz said:
My gut was telling me, after the Jensen transfer tweet, that the Griz would offer a JUCO QB that just finished his Freshman season. Makes total sense.

I will trust a Heisman finalist QB opinion (Rosey). Plus, eyes that have been hindered by 10 lb beer goggles smothered in vermont syrup could still see this kid is pretty good. Lots of mid-range ropes, my favorite kind of chain moving pass. It would be a huge score to land this 2-star QB, with 3 years to play 3 seasons remaining. UM would be in great shape.

Latest posts

Back