• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Humphrey Boise State Bounceback

PlayerRep said:
uofmman1122 said:
Holy shit, I didn’t think we’d land this kid.

Way to go, staff!

I agree. Perhaps they forgot to tell him Sneed was here. Ha.

Nice to get a talented kid who is not afraid of competition. Looks like a winner, not matter how much playing time he earns in the near future.

Who else was after him? I know he was ranked high for a juco player but i wonder who else was even in contact with him

PlayerRep said:
uofmman1122 said:

Way to go, staff!

Nice to get a talented kid who is not afraid of competition. Looks like a winner, not matter how much playing time he earns in the near future.
And of course he and Sneed are not strangers so he knows the landscape.

Stats for last year at Saddleback:

161-247 (65.2%) for 2187 yds., with 19 TDs and 7 Int. Averaged only about 22.5 attempts/game.

CrunchGriz said:

161-247 (65.2%) for 2187 yds., with 19 TDs and 7 Int. Averaged only about 22.5 attempts/game.

13.58 yards per completion. Throws down field. No bubble screen for this guy.

Yukon said:
CrunchGriz said:

13.58 yards per completion. Throws down field. No bubble screen for this guy.

:thumb:

kemajic said:
PlayerRep said:
uofmman1122 said:

Way to go, staff!

And of course he and Sneed are not strangers so he knows the landscape.
Nah, my bad; I was thinking of Karé Lyles, the kid from the Wisconsin Badgers. Lyles and Sneed played HS football but 10 miles apart in Scottsdale.

uofmman1122 said:

Way to go, staff!

Right back where we left off after the spring session, two good QB’s with one exception both want to be Griz.

Does anyone think that prick Hauck will favor this jc interloper over our guy Snead and run him off too? Just saying....

PlayerRep said:
This makes it official. The Griz will be a top 20 team, I hope.

Whoah, you might want to tap the brakes there hoss. He might be a capable backup, but tha article did say he had no other offers. Also you might want to keep in mind, you guy now have 2 transfer QBs. There's a reason why almost all college coaches don't want to have to go the transfer route....

Led the show yesterday with some thoughts on Cam Humphrey's transfer. He will also join us live on Friday so tune in or check back here for the archived interview.

https://soundcloud.com/tootell/tootell-and-nuanez-june-6-2018-hour-1

Back