• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat fight

I can't eve make fun of the Cats anymore. Seriously, that damn program is an absolute mess bordering on complete irrelevancy. Dumpster fire extrodinaire. I hope their coaches actually pull that ass polyp together over there. It would be nice to have an actual rivalry.

Since the cat fans LOVE this picture...

dumpsterfire.png

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Neither of them know what the hell they are doing when it comes to designing a defense. They should be getting along a lot better than they are.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have seen them both at recent events an they appeared to be getting along very well. There was zero sign of anything negative. Alpha is just stirring things up. Go figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brewskis said:
Ty is Choates problem now.

Methinks Choade struggles with finding quality assistants.

Simply lack of preparation, then. Why, Coach Ron Ash has a chapter on that very topic in "Playing .500 ball". It's sandwhiched between Chapter 6 "Committment" and chapter 8 "Looking Good in Khakis".

EverettGriz said:
brewskis said:

Simply lack of preparation, then. Why, Coach Ron Ash has a chapter on that very topic in "Playing .500 ball". It's sandwhiched between Chapter 6 "Committment" and chapter 8 "Looking Good in Khakis".

Don't forget about chapter 9, letting the computer call plays.....

Shit. Well this news is like a punch to the balls. Now I'm all scared shitless that we're going to have a shitty defense now.

poorgriz said:
Shit. Well this news is like a punch to the balls. Now I'm all scared shitless that we're going to have a shitty defense now.
I wouldn't think that it would take a post on egriz for you to know that your defense is still going to suck.

EverettGriz said:
brewskis said:

Looks like you're still reading the First Edition, EG. My (autographed) Third Edition has "Looking Good in Khakis" as Chapter 9. Chapter 8 is "Deflection of All Blame: Coaches Win; Players Lose."

I honestly cannot wait for the first CoachOat penning. At present, it appears that the working title might be aptly phrased as Dissension in the Ranks: Not My Fault, I Swear.

Chapter One: Trying One's Level Best Gets One at Least Six Years in Bozeman; Don't Care About Assistants
Chapter Two: Mouth Vag Is Intimidating
Chapter Three: Everybody Poops: Why a Shit Pond is Actually an Advantage
Chapter Four: Get on Your Knees and Beat Off the Sky
Chapter Five: #BOOM
Chapter Six: When an AD Takes One Look, and says, "Uh, No Thanks!"
Chapter Seven: What to do When Your Bleachers Collapse
Chapter Eight: Power Balances, and What They Mean to You
Chapter Nine: How to Beat the Griz
Chapter Ten: Next Year: an Open-Ended Narrative

CDAGRIZ said:
Looks like you're still reading the First Edition, EG. My (autographed) Third Edition has "Looking Good in Khakis" as Chapter 9. Chapter 8 is "Deflection of All Blame: Coaches Win; Players Lose."

I honestly cannot wait for the first Coachat penning. At present, it appears that the working title might be aptly phrased as Dissension in the Ranks: Not My Fault, I Swear.

Chapter One: Trying One's Level Best Gets One at Least Six Years in Bozeman; Don't Care About Assistants
Fourth Edition has Chapter 8 as "The Power Shift, Finding Second Gear in a Fifth Gear World."
Chapter 9 is "Winning the Pre-season Camps."
Chapter 10 is "Enhancing Coach Income Selling Hot Tubs."

UMGriz75 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I honestly cannot wait for the first Coachat penning. At present, it appears that the working title might be aptly phrased as Dissension in the Ranks: Not My Fault, I Swear.

Fourth Edition has Chapter 8 as "The Power Shift, Finding Second Gear in a Fifth Gear World."
Chapter 9 is "Winning the Pre-season Camps."
Chapter 10 is "Enhancing Coach Income Selling Hot Tubs."

Damn, I didn't ever see the Fourth. I thought my Third was the pinnacle. Thanks.

bigsky33 said:
I have seen them both at recent events an they appeared to be getting along very well. There was zero sign of anything negative. Alpha is just stirring things up. Go figure!

So too are married celebrities, but whatever. Just continue to live in your bubble, batting .155.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
brewskis said:

I honestly cannot wait for the first CoachOat penning. At present, it appears that the working title might be aptly phrased as Dissension in the Ranks: Not My Fault, I Swear.

Chapter Three: Everybody Poops: Why a Shit Pond is Actually an Advantage
Chapter Four: Get on Your Knees and Beat Off the Sky
Chapter Five: #BOOM
Chapter Six: When an AD Takes One Look, and says, "Uh, No Thanks!"
Chapter Seven: What to do When Your Bleachers Collapse
Chapter Eight: Power Balances, and What They Mean to You
Chapter Nine: How to Beat the Griz
Chapter Ten: Next Year: an Open-Ended Narrative

POY candidate! Chapters 6,7 and 8 had tears running down my cheeks.

bigsky33 said:

Bob and Ty sure looked chummy and friendly out in public last fall, too.

Just sayin'.

I'm hearing that the 5th edition will include a steamy chapter tentatively entitled "Wasted Days and Waded Nights." I guess slacks sells!

AllWeatherFan said:
I'm hearing that the 5th edition will include a steamy chapter tentatively entitled "Wasted Days and Waded Nights." I guess slacks sells!
"Before the Next Teardrop Falls"

Back