• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat fight

I think it's funny cat fans are in complete denial that they have a coaching power struggle on their hands.

How does the chain of leadership work over there anyway?

kane Ioane - Assistant Head Coach/Linebackers
ty gregorak - Defensive Coordinator

What a mess.

SoldierGriz said:
I think it's funny cat fans are in complete denial that they have a coaching power struggle on their hands.

What a mess.
Assistant "To the" Head Coach :lol:

So "cat fans" are in denial? Did you even read? Most are acknowledging there is conflict. And there SHOULD be. When you assemble fiery competitors as a coaching staff they all want to win and have their own ideas how to do it, stuff like this happens...a lot.

Pin2Win said:
SoldierGriz said:

What a mess.

So "cat fans" are in denial? Did you even read? Most are acknowledging there is conflict. And there SHOULD be. When you assemble fiery competitors as a coaching staff they all want to win and have their own ideas how to do it, stuff like this happens...a lot.

Yet Cat fans give Stitt crap for butting heads with Gregorak and ultimately giving the reigns to Semore after the PSU game.

get'em_griz said:
Pin2Win said:
SoldierGriz said:

What a mess.

Yet Cat fans give Stitt crap for butting heads with Gregorak and ultimately giving the reigns to Semore after the PSU game.
Quite a few Griz fans, including yours truly, give Stitt crap for that. Gregorak's defense was way better than Stitt's offense last year. Stitt made sure no one took a look at that by making Gregorak the fall guy.

get'em_griz said:
Pin2Win said:
SoldierGriz said:

What a mess.

If one of them is shown the door or leaves on their own soon then you'd have something to compare to. I only commented on the supposed "denial" of Cat fans, that I don't see happening.

Kane Won't leave...he has the job due to being an ex player and buddies with Bozo bar crowd. Ty better watch his back...last DC wasn't careful enough

Ursus1 said:
Kane Won't leave...he has the job due to being an ex player and buddies with Bozo bar crowd. Ty better watch his back...last DC wasn't careful enough

When was the last time they had a DC in kittie land?

Ursus1 said:
That probably plays into it, but Kane Ioane's biggest asset is the character he has instilled in him by his father Kas Ioane. Anyone who ever went through Billings Skyview will attest to that. Kane would never stab anyone in the back.

getgrizzy said:
Ursus1 said:
That probably plays into it, but Kane Ioane's biggest asset is the character he has instilled in him by his father Kas Ioane. Anyone who ever went through Billings Skyview will attest to that. Kane would never stab anyone in the back.

TG should stay clear of any strip clubs just in case....

getgrizzy said:
Ursus1 said:

Then he should be more careful to who he criticizes other coaches to....those people don't keep it to themselves....hearsay sure but when you know the people are in his circle it is pretty clear

Pin2Win said:
SoldierGriz said:

What a mess.

Simply not true...Most are certainly NOT acknowledging the conflict. Some are chalking it up to "two guys who want to win..." None of you see the train wreck coming, which I find hilarious and very entertaining.

Pin2Win said:
SoldierGriz said:

What a mess.

There is no "to the" in loane's duty description taken from your very own website....so how exactly does the chain of leadership work over there? Who has more power, an assistant HC or the D Coord?

Jeff Choate Head Football Coach [email protected] 406.994.6565 @CoachChoate_MSU
Kane Ioane Assistant Head Coach/Linebackers [email protected] 406.994.5694 @IoaneNoQuestion
Courtney Messingham Assistant Coach/Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks [email protected] 406.994.5694
Ty Gregorak Defensive Coordinator [email protected] 406.994.5694
B.J. Robertson Special Teams Coordinator/Director of High School Relations [email protected] 406.994.5694
Brian Armstrong Offensive Line [email protected] 406.994.5694
Michael Pitre Running Backs [email protected] 406.994.5694 @Coach_Pitre
Matt Miller Wide Receivers [email protected] 406.994.5694
Byron Hout Defensive Line [email protected] 406.994.5694
Gerald Alexander Secondary [email protected] 406.994.5694
Kyle Risinger Assistant Coach [email protected] 406.994.5694
Bo Beck Assistant Football Coach [email protected] 406.994.5694
Garrett Becker Director of Video Services and Production [email protected] 406.994.5410 @MSUVideo
Brittney Johnson Administrative Assistant [email protected] 406.994.5694

getgrizzy said:
get'em_griz said:
Pin2Win said:
SoldierGriz said:

What a mess.

Quite a few Griz fans, including yours truly, give Stitt crap for that. Gregorak's defense was way better than Stitt's offense last year. Stitt made sure no one took a look at that by making Gregorak the fall guy.

When Gus was healthy? No.

SoldierGriz said:
Pin2Win said:
SoldierGriz said:

What a mess.

Simply not true...Most are certainly NOT acknowledging the conflict. Some are chalking it up to "two guys who want to win..." None of you see the train wreck coming, which I find hilarious and very entertaining.

Which is exactly what we see in your program with so Stitt so... :roll:

getgrizzy said:
get'em_griz said:
Pin2Win said:
SoldierGriz said:

What a mess.

Is that like comparing getting kicked in the nuts with getting punched in the nuts.....

SeattleBobcat said:
SoldierGriz said:
Pin2Win said:
SoldierGriz said:

What a mess.

Which is exactly what we see in your program with so Stitt so... :roll:

What you see in our Program fuels your envy... :roll:

grizindabox said:
getgrizzy said:
get'em_griz said:
Pin2Win said:

Is that like comparing getting kicked in the nuts with getting punched in the nuts.....

That is f*cking funny Box....Nice effort.

SoldierGriz said:
Pin2Win said:
SoldierGriz said:

What a mess.

There is no "to the" in loane's duty description taken from your very own website....so how exactly does the chain of leadership work over there? Who has more power, an assistant HC or the D Coord?

Jeff Choate Head Football Coach [email protected] 406.994.6565 @CoachChoate_MSU
Kane Ioane Assistant Head Coach/Linebackers [email protected] 406.994.5694 @IoaneNoQuestion
Courtney Messingham Assistant Coach/Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks [email protected] 406.994.5694
Ty Gregorak Defensive Coordinator [email protected] 406.994.5694
B.J. Robertson Special Teams Coordinator/Director of High School Relations [email protected] 406.994.5694
Brian Armstrong Offensive Line [email protected] 406.994.5694
Michael Pitre Running Backs [email protected] 406.994.5694 @Coach_Pitre
Matt Miller Wide Receivers [email protected] 406.994.5694
Byron Hout Defensive Line [email protected] 406.994.5694
Gerald Alexander Secondary [email protected] 406.994.5694
Kyle Risinger Assistant Coach [email protected] 406.994.5694
Bo Beck Assistant Football Coach [email protected] 406.994.5694
Garrett Becker Director of Video Services and Production [email protected] 406.994.5410 @MSUVideo
Brittney Johnson Administrative Assistant [email protected] 406.994.5694
"To the" was a joke, man. Relax, I know who is on the Cats' staff.

But if you actually were serious, I don't imagine Ioane has supervisory duties over the coordinators. But the DC does over the linebackers coach. Asst. Head Coach in my best guess would take on HC administrative-type duties in the office setting that are the HC's responsibility. Probably supervisory duties with other support staff outside of coaching and things like that.

Back