• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat fight

HookedonGriz said:
You claim that is a full on drive the bus over Brady? Man your sensitivity level is even worse than I thought. Did you see where Brady blasted himself in that same presser. Wow now Brady drove the bus over himself. Oh the himanity!
As usual, you turn a passing remark into an excuse to whine and complain and bitch ad nauseum. The motivation was clearly to distract from the change of your attitude about the D at Cal Poly, to your "new" attitude about the D, captured in your own hypocritical words. The comment was directed at your horseshit about the Cal Poly game and your giggly running around offering every opinion under the sun trying desperately to conform to what you consider the mainstream at any given point in time, hoping someone will think you are smart.

So you demand to know why I didn't address other comments by Stitt at other games at different times. Seriously? Your attempt to deflect so strongly could result in serious injury.

I do appreciate humility in any player. Brady played it right. Of course, think about it, if you can. At that point, what was Brady supposed to say? You don't get that, do you?

Stitt standing there making it a public confessional as though the Coach had nothing to do with it, played it wrong. I don't like the attitude of "It's his fault, not mine" -- coaching by press conference and public humiliations.

You don't get the difference and you never will because your snowflake sensibilities about the sanctity of "Coach!" is stuck at 5th grade levels. Grow up and grow a pair.

UMGriz75 said:
HookedonGriz said:
As for your claim that Stitt threw Brady under the bus there....wow you must be a fragile little flower. You're probably the parent who calls the school to complain that the Honor Roll students shouldn't be allowed to wear a special yellow sash at graduation to recognize their incredible efforts because it may hurt your little Johnny's feelings. Or better yet the principal who changes the name of the school "talent show" to the "best foot forward" show just in case Johnny doesn't have any talent and feels hurt. Grow a pair.
Grow a pair yourself, only a pansy ass has to coach via press release and press conference. Real coaches do it on the field. To the players. Not the front row of reporters and hangers on like you. You obviously don't know the difference.

So now Stitt is not a real coach and doesn't coach on the field. Do you have any clue how utterly stupid your statement looks?

Jeez the guy gave an honest assessment in response to a direct question that the player later validated. So its not your style? BFD. Only people it matters to are in the locker room, and judging by the recruiting this year, tons of great recruits are dying to play for this guy and this team. 1000 books on coaching philosophies out there but you've got the only "correct" way. Is your computer screen a mirror?

horribilisfan8184 said:
So now Stitt is not a real coach and doesn't coach on the field. Do you have any clue how utterly stupid your statement looks?
In your hands, anything looks stupid, small and pathetic. :evil: But thanks for offering a statement I didn't actually make, in order to have something else idiotic to say, invariably signaled by the opening "So, now ....".

My point was, certain posters sung the praises of Ty at the Cal Poly game, but as soon as the wind shifted, so did they. I cited the relevant posts. Frickin' people that offer pompous opinions that don't even have the courage of their own convictions, and are so busy trying out for cheerleader practice, they forget to put on their dress and pom poms. The D did great, but Cal Poly was still a disaster. The post-game presser didn't impress, either. I hope they do a lot better in all departments this year.

Got it?

horribilisfan8184 said:
Jeez the guy gave an honest assessment in response to a direct question that the player later validated.
Yeah, that's the whole point. What was the "player" supposed to say at that point, in front of everyone? Argue with the coach? How often in your vast and bottomless experience have you seen THAT happen? Or is that too baffling a question for you? Are you that clueless?

UMGriz75 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
Jeez the guy gave an honest assessment in response to a direct question that the player later validated.
Yeah, that's the whole point. What was the "player" supposed to say at that point, in front of everyone? Argue with the coach? How often in your vast and bottomless experience have you seen THAT happen? Or is that too baffling a question for you? Are you that clueless?

Usually when you play bad and you know you played bad, you are going to agree with someone who says you played bad. It doesn't matter that he said it in front of everyone in the presser because 26,000+ saw it live at the game.

get'em_griz said:
Usually when you play bad and you know you played bad, you are going to agree with someone who says you played bad. It doesn't matter that he said it in front of everyone in the presser because 26,000+ saw it live at the game.
It's amazing to me what passes for "genius" among some of these people. Yup. It was the whole game. Saw it live. Just keep playing the same way, same personnel, over and over and expecting different results. In front of 26,000 people, that if you believe the recent revisionism on this fanboard, most of whom have now decided it was the D's fault, a "180" from what some of the same people posted after the game -- until the wind changed.

"Usually when you play bad" and keep doing it, over and over, "somebody" makes a change. Have you figured that part of life out yet? Even Ash figured that one out, although it took five interceptions to do so. Hard to make that point at the presser, though, with the Coach standing there pointing a finger at you.

UMGriz75 said:
HookedonGriz said:
You claim that is a full on drive the bus over Brady? Man your sensitivity level is even worse than I thought. Did you see where Brady blasted himself in that same presser. Wow now Brady drove the bus over himself. Oh the himanity!
As usual, you turn a passing remark into an excuse to whine and complain and bitch ad nauseum. The motivation was clearly to distract from the change of your attitude about the D at Cal Poly, to your "new" attitude about the D, captured in your own hypocritical words. The comment was directed at your horseshit about the Cal Poly game and your giggly running around offering every opinion under the sun trying desperately to conform to what you consider the mainstream at any given point in time, hoping someone will think you are smart.

So you demand to know why I didn't address other comments by Stitt at other games at different times. Seriously? Your attempt to deflect so strongly could result in serious injury.

I do appreciate humility in any player. Brady played it right. Of course, think about it, if you can. At that point, what was Brady supposed to say? You don't get that, do you?

Stitt standing there making it a public confessional as though the Coach had nothing to do with it, played it wrong. I don't like the attitude of "It's his fault, not mine" -- coaching by press conference and public humiliations.

You don't get the difference and you never will because your snowflake sensibilities about the sanctity of "Coach!" is stuck at 5th grade levels. Grow up and grow a pair.

Oh my delicate little flower. Are your little feelers hurt again? Maybe mommy can get you a warm towel for your head and a nice cold glass of lemonade to help you feel better. The sun will come up again tomorrow Buttercup.

So you claim that I defended Ty and the defense in that Cal Poly game and have now changed my tune. Interesting perspective. Here is the thread if you want to revisit that and point out to me where I defended Ty and the defense.

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71292&start=25

I addressed Growler saying the sky is falling by commenting that "all that mess and we still lose by an improbable field goal at the end, that's why I'm not worried about this team."

So that doesn't seem to involve Ty or the defense at all. Then the only other thing I offered up was the following:

Cal poly returned 16 starters....9 on offense

They led the entire nation in rushing last year

We held them to 386 total yards....not many teams will accomplish that this season (maybe no one will)

We had 4 turnovers and still had the game in hand at the end

Gus was "off and awful" but still went 40-64 for 353 yards (62%)

Our offense was awful and still put up 459 yards on a pretty good D who prepared for this offense all of fall ball

This is why I'm not that worried Atl. Those facts speak very strongly for what this team is capable of this year. Not going to beat anyone when you have 4 turnovers. Clean that up and this team will be tough to beat.

Hmmmmm I guess my ONE remark that we held them to 386 total yards is what led you to feel that I strongly supported Ty and the D and that I've now taken a complete 360 by my recent comment where I said it was frustrating watching them run out of bounds 4 straight times to stop the clock with us not making an adjustment or a stop? Seriously Sally? Draw conclusions much?

Hookedongriz said:
Hmmmmm I guess my ONE remark that we held them to 386 total yards is what led you to feel that I strongly supported Ty and the D and that I've now taken a complete 360 by my recent comment ....
Doing a "complete 360" explains your dizziness, and nothing more. :lol:

Hookedongriz, the usual obsessive whining. Grow some, and take some repsonsibility for your own comments instead of running after the crowd. It just looks stupid. Now, you are requoting yourself, and finally figured out that you weren't responding to me on that thread at all as you falsely claimed above. You're just a marvel of inaccuracy and argument, aren't you? Why don't you start another obnoxious thread rampage about Stitt's salary while you are looking for more ridiculous quotes of yourself. Does this look familiar:
UMGriz75 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Lots of blame to pass around in that one but I do remember watching Cal Poly run and stretch it all the way to the sidelines to get out of bounds about 4 times in a row. Just one tackle in bounds and the game is over. How Ty and the D didn't make that part happen was extremely frustrating. Like I said, should have never been in that position to begin with.
Interesting how people's opinions have "evolved" about Ty.
HookedonGriz » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:51 am
Wow all of that mess you just mentioned and it still took an improbable 49 yard field goal in the final seconds for the Griz to lose to a team who beat us 42-21 last year.....
grizindabox » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:10 pm

Really....improbable...
HookedonGriz » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:05 pm
Oh and a couple have commented on the improbable 48 yard FG comment.....I know all I need to know about your football knowledge if you think 48 yard Field Goals are gimmies, especially by freshman kickers, let alone a wet field and ball. Ask any kicker in college at any level if that kick is a gimme or is probable and you'll have your answer.
Basically, you are whining and snivelling that you were accurately quoted.

That's really all it is. You know, "all you needed to know about anyone's football knowledge," right?

Anything else today, buttercup?

UM is always right because when he said what he said and what he said was either proven wrong or was self evident horse shit in the first place, he never ever really said it in the first place, and it had always been nothing but just a passing comment — in 20,000 words — which was blown out of all proportion and in which comment he had never really commented in the way that his comment reads. Get it?

Fat Bruno said:
UM is always right because when he said what he said and what he said was either proven wrong or was self evident horse shit in the first place, he never ever really said it in the first place, ..
You're getting close. Another few beers and you might be there. I offered "quotes." Those are those things that other people say, right? So, no, when you wake up, you may discover that I did not say what other people actually said ... and who then complained at length that they were quoted for saying it. And when you get that figured out, the sky's the limit for you. You might even do a "360."

Get it?

snap said:
Ty is now attacking Kane on twitter. Strap in boys, this is getting ugly!
? I guess it could be read either way.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachGregorak/status/745996014872629249[/tweet]

SoldierGriz said:
snap said:
Ty is now attacking Kane on twitter. Strap in boys, this is getting ugly!

Definitely going to get worse before it gets "better." :)

I'd post the tweets if I knew how. Suffice to say...the gloves are off.

edit: Thanks '75

[tweet]https://twitter.com/IoaneNoQuestion/status/746031743484858372[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/IoaneNoQuestion/status/746032107013681152[/tweet]

Back