• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Champions Center Visioning Completed

Buttegrizzle said:
Didn't somebody once say that a new, bigger Griz vision was in the works? Is that still possible? I love the way the circle is closing around the upper deck - that will really increase the reverb in there. Next maybe a wedge of seats above the southeast corner?

It still is in the works. In fact, it looks like in this architect rendition that the Griz Vision is a curved screen not a flat screen, perhaps it is being depicted in this print?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
GrizGrad2010 said:
Yukon said:
New griz vision before next season?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Kyle_Missoulian/status/692175275463958528[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeMcFeelyWDAY/status/692159497587023872[/tweet]

I saw Kyle Sample Re-Tweeted an article on the Fargodome getting a new "Bison-Vision" for this upcoming season and noted "What a coincidence, so will Wa-Griz Stadium."

Maybe he could clarify any info on that for us. Is it brand new? Or are we getting another hand-me-down?

As long as it is BIG!
Isn't everything in Montana[emoji106]

Wow. The Mecca just continues to improve at a geometric rate.

You know, if we gave two shits, it would be kind of neighborly of us to throw 40 bucks over the kitty's way. They could use it to stitch together a bunch of garbage sacks to create a makeshift tunnel so their players no longer need to be seen walking out onto the field before they enter and huddle underneath whatever the animal-blowup-thing is that spits them back out onto the field prior to their pending loss.

EverettGriz said:

You know, if we gave two shits, it would be kind of neighborly of us to throw 40 bucks over the kitty's way. They could use it to stitch together a bunch of garbage sacks to create a makeshift tunnel so their players no longer need to be seen walking out onto the field before they enter and huddle underneath whatever the animal-blowup-thing is that spits them back out onto the field prior to their pending loss.

The Cats' pre-game production is one of the best in all of Gallatin County. The product on the field is easily top 3 in Gallatin County. They are doing their level best.

Wish they could move the current screen to a different part of the stadium. Would be nice if the south endzone could enjoy it too. Just don't think there is anyplace to put it realistically

super_eagle13 said:
grizfnz said:
I thought i heard plans of a big announcement coming during the 20th anniversary celebration of the 95 championship. Wonder if additional donations may be on the horizon.

Spoiler alert!

The big announcement is that your entire team is going to come out of the closet right after they come out of the tunnel.

So brave.

I remember going to a game at Tampon field where I saw several players buy hot dogs as they walked through the concession area to get to the field. Stay classy

Stuper eagle

Eastern has the best high school stadium in Cheney...

You must be proud.......

Joe Albi high school stadium in Spokane, was a better facility for Eastern to play at. Maybe it
Was just to nice for you.....

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

The Cats' pre-game production is one of the best in all of Gallatin County. The product on the field is easily top 3 in Gallatin County. They are doing their level best.
If a high school did that "enter the field, climb into a large plastic animal mouth, and then run back out as though they are just entering the playing field, even though they already entered the playing field," it would be embarrassing. For a "university" to do it is ....

UMGriz75 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

If a high school did that "enter the field, climb into a large plastic animal mouth, and then run back out as though they are just entering the playing field, even though they already entered the playing field," it would be embarrassing. For a "university" to do it is ....

But what about the Mountain Lion call they do after a first down bobcats???? That is some high quality production right there. Such attention to detail. I wonder if they know the two animals are not the same?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
UMGriz75 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

But what about the Mountain Lion call they do after a first down bobcats???? That is some high quality production right there. Such attention to detail. I wonder if they know the two animals are not the same?

Oh, that noise they play after a first down is a mountain lion? Huh... I always thought it was the sound of a toilet flushing.

get'em_griz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
UMGriz75 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Oh, that noise they play after a first down is a mountain lion? Huh... I always thought it was the sound of a toilet flushing.

Shhhh dont tell the kitties they are playing a different animals roar....I heard it was either the mountain lion or an elephant. They chose what they thought a bobcat sounded most similar to i guess.

They had to go with the mountain lion screech because the sound of a bobcat coughing up a fur ball is not nearly as impressive. :cool:

Go Griz!

Maul'em!

The giant new Champions Center is going to be 1st class. I can't wait to see the weight room and locker room. I think I might have a RUDY moment.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
get'em_griz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
UMGriz75 said:

Shhhh dont tell the kitties they are playing a different animals roar....I heard it was either the mountain lion or an elephant. They chose what they thought a bobcat sounded most similar to i guess.
You don't actually expect them to know that there is a difference between a bobcat and a cougar do you? I mean, they think the "M" on their helmets means MSU. Seriously.

get'em_griz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
UMGriz75 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

FIRST DOWN!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L8kYsXg5jQ&t=0m4s[/youtube]

uofmman1122 said:
get'em_griz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
UMGriz75 said:

FIRST DOWN!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L8kYsXg5jQ&t=0m4s[/youtube]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Spot on!!! :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back