• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Could Montana's Brady Gustafson Be the Next Carson Wentz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really trying to be a grammar nazi on this board? If you want to go there I will tear apart every single one of your posts.

Eriul said:
Are you really trying to be a grammar nazi on this board? If you want to go there I will tear apart every single one of your posts.

Badlands just seems to be an extra special kind of stupid, I think he was just making a point of that.

doc3kgt said:
Eriul said:

Badlands just seems to be an extra special kind of stupid, I think he was just making a point of that.

his point is true though. The NFL consistently reaches on QB's. It's not even a secret. They consistently talk about it during any draft coverage. No NFL scout in their right mind would say Goff/Wentz were the two best prospects in the draft but they were obviously going to go 1/2 because they are qb's.

Eriul said:
doc3kgt said:
Eriul said:

his point is true though. The NFL consistently reaches on QB's. It's not even a secret. They consistently talk about it during any draft coverage. No NFL scout in their right mind would say Goff/Wentz were the two best prospects in the draft but they were obviously going to go 1/2 because they are qb's.

The NFL has become a QB Driven league. You just can't win with an average QB anymore. With the Rams D and running game, Fisher felt that he had to mortgage the future to win now.

so Cleveland and 1 or 2 other teams desperate for a QB reach for a QB each draft....people are totally blowing it out of proportion.....such a stupid argument for why BG might be drafted......

Eriul said:
doc3kgt said:
Eriul said:

while they were drafted 1/2 because they were QB's, they were still rated top 10 players overall by most....so not a huge reach....

grizindabox said:
so Cleveland and 1 or 2 other teams desperate for a QB reach for a QB each draft....people are totally blowing it out of proportion.....such a stupid argument for why BG might be drafted......

I know you hate everything griz related but what argument do you have to say he won't if he has a productive year?

Eriul said:

you couldn't tear apart a water-soaked wrapper from a Snickers bar :laugh:

Eriul said:
doc3kgt said:
Eriul said:

Don't quit your day job to become a panty-wearing Mel Kiper. Short order cooks are in hot demand these days. Uh, just for the record, NFL teams don't always draft their highest rated player, they draft to fill a need. Any other facts I can help you with? Neither St. Louis or Philly had these two QBs rated as the best two players in the draft.

Eriul said:
grizindabox said:

I know you hate everything griz related but what argument do you have to say he won't if he has a productive year?

I don't hate anything about the Griz, but you might make me re-consider if you keep being a pedestrian fan.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Eriul said:

you couldn't tear apart a water-soaked wrapper from a Snickers bar :laugh:

"You" should be capatilized. It is improper to use contractions. You missed your punctuation.

grizindabox said:

don't burst her bubble.... she's on an estrogen roll

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Eriul said:
doc3kgt said:
Eriul said:

Don't quit your day job to become a panty-wearing Mel Kiper. Short order cooks are in hot demand these days. Uh, just for the record, NFL teams don't always draft their highest rated player, they draft to fill a need. Any other facts I can help you with? Neither St. Louis or Philly had these two QBs rated as the best two players in the draft.

Contractions are not proper. "Uh" is not a word. It is a noise. Are you writing or speaking? You should start a new sentence for "they draft to fill a need." You should not start a sentence with a negative word such as "neither." A more effective sentence would be St. Louis and Philly did not have these two QB's rated as the two best players in the draft. So as you can see you should swap the words "two" and "best." You also missed an apostrophe.

:stfu:
Eriul said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Eriul said:
doc3kgt said:

Contractions are not proper. "Uh" is not a word. It is a noise. Are you writing or speaking? You should start a new sentence for "they draft to fill a need." You should not start a sentence with a negative word such as "neither." A more effective sentence would be St. Louis and Philly did not have these two QB's rated as the two best players in the draft. So as you can see you should swap the words "two" and "best." You also missed an apostrophe.

What the hell am I reading here? Just stop !!! Egriz never was or will be a bastion of grammatical correctness.......and who would care ?

Everyone on this board is a "pedestrian fan". Let's be clear on that. Sure it is fun to debate sports and the state of Grizzly football. That is why this board exists, but nobody on this board is truly qualified to have anything more than an opinion on a player's talent or pro potential... As Havre pointed out, fans (regardless of their understanding of the game) have absolutely no impact. The only fans that may have much of an impact on the success of the program are the major boosters who provide financial support to better it. Bragging about being an objective football fan is like bragging about being an objective food critic when you've never been a professional chef.

If anyone on here tried to argue football directly with ANY coach on staff the way they spew crap on here, they would get embarrassed, plain and simple. That is why those coaches get paid for their football knowledge and the rest of us are posting on a message board under anonymous names. If any of our opinions were worth anything, we wouldn't need to be on egriz posting them.

Crysakes, some of you are so concerned about being "objective", that you feel the need to put a negative spin on something like this. Can't we just be happy that the guy is getting some publicity and attention? It is sad that some of you are more concerned about your own fragile egos that being supportive of a kid who is working his tail off to win games for a program that you say you support...

Maybe you are just bitter and jealous old men that are angry that you never were anything more than a fan and your opinion is about as important as a Yelp review on Applebees... I know some of you desperately want to feel important, but what a sad way of trying to get attention...

Sam A. Blitz said:
Everyone on this board is a "pedestrian fan". Let's be clear on that. Sure it is fun to debate sports and the state of Grizzly football. That is why this board exists, but nobody on this board is truly qualified to have anything more than an opinion on a player's talent or pro potential... As Havre pointed out, fans (regardless of their understanding of the game) have absolutely no impact. The only fans that may have much of an impact on the success of the program are the major boosters who provide financial support to better it. Bragging about being an objective football fan is like bragging about being an objective food critic when you've never been a professional chef.

If anyone on here tried to argue football directly with ANY coach on staff the way they spew crap on here, they would get embarrassed, plain and simple. That is why those coaches get paid for their football knowledge and the rest of us are posting on a message board under anonymous names. If any of our opinions were worth anything, we wouldn't need to be on egriz posting them.

Crysakes, some of you are so concerned about being "objective", that you feel the need to put a negative spin on something like this. Can't we just be happy that the guy is getting some publicity and attention? It is sad that some of you are more concerned about your own fragile egos that being supportive of a kid who is working his tail off to win games for a program that you say you support...

Maybe you are just bitter and jealous old men that are angry that you never were anything more than a fan and your opinion is about as important as a Yelp review on Applebees... I know some of you desperately want to feel important, but what a sad way of trying to get attention...

Terrific post.

PlayerRep said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

Terrific post.

Quite possibly the best post ever on eGriz.

Sam A. Blitz said:

mic drop...................

Raider said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

mic drop...................
:lol: :lol:

Sam Blitz FTW. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back