• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Daum commits!

BigPawzSharpClawz said:
BWahlberg said:
grizpack said:
"This group is going to be a disaster of biblical proportions" - Big G

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Predicted to perfection so far. :thumb:

Big G = Big Idiot! All Aboard.

Just heard from him through my imagination and I'm sure he said this is a disaster of epic proportions and will spell the end of Griz football as we know it :roll: :roll: :roll:

Actually we have heard nothing from him re: Holden Ryan and my guess is we hear nothing on this great score either.

Glad wut i heard a few weeks ago here in the Mining City actually is true!! Great decision by Dalton, glad Coach Stitt did his homework & offered him a full package prolly with more early incentives obviously than MSU.. havent heard here yet in detail wut Daltons role will b right away !!! I know Daum has been working very hard in the weight on his agility , strength conditioning in prep for track... he really wants to improve on his times in 100&200, not playing basketball was a great decision by him... people in Butte r shocked, lolol too bad.. they can now go back & exchange there cat gear for griz gear !! people dont understand a "Verbal" doesnt mean options r closed.. Great work Stitt another

Dumb move by a coach.... shows other recruits what type of people they would be playing for at MSU....if any others are weighing offers between UM and MSU it should be a good insight into the MSU staff character.

grizaremoregooder said:
Cody Kempt=scorned women

He really should consider deleting this before things get too widespread. After C.A.T.S., the MSU athletic department can ill-afford to support such classless things. It sends an unprofessional message that I doubt they really want right now. I know it definitely doesn't help future recruiting.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
Coach Kempt just blocked me on twitter for this:

Cody Kempt ‏@Coach_Kempt 43m43 minutes ago
Commitment: A promise to be loyal to someone or something. All a commitment serves is a reservation.… http://instagram.com/p/xu9_g-msPh/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 replies 0 retweets 2 favorites
Reply Retweet
Favorite2
More
Marty McFly Sweep ‏@grizindabox 16m16 minutes ago
@Coach_Kempt Is that what you said to Gunnar?

What a tool.

have you noticed the swath of pollution below the peaks?

argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
Coach Kempt just blocked me on twitter for this:

Cody Kempt ‏@Coach_Kempt 43m43 minutes ago
Commitment: A promise to be loyal to someone or something. All a commitment serves is a reservation.… http://instagram.com/p/xu9_g-msPh/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 replies 0 retweets 2 favorites
Reply Retweet
Favorite2
More
Marty McFly Sweep ‏@grizindabox 16m16 minutes ago
@Coach_Kempt Is that what you said to Gunnar?

What a tool.

have you noticed the swath of pollution below the peaks?

That's what makes a good sunset. You should see the ones in Long Beach from the ship pollution. Amazing.

grizaremoregooder said:
Where the hell is Everett Griz and winning championships? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

See page one.

Also, the link to crybaby kempt's instagram gives me a "file not found". I'm guessing he received some friendly advice from coach Ron Ash to remove it. :lol:

“Stitt was really excited when Dalton told him the news,” Rich Daum said. “He said he feels like a mad scientist because of what he can do with that much speed at the ‘Z’ receiver.”
I like the way this guy talks.

EverettGriz said:
grizaremoregooder said:
Where the hell is Everett Griz and winning championships? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

See page one.

Also, the link to crybaby kempt's instagram gives me a "file not found". I'm guessing he received some friendly advice from coach Ron Ash to remove it. :lol:

Trust me, it will live on a la C.A.T.S.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
grizaremoregooder said:

See page one.

:clap:

wbtfg said:
The first part seems like sour grapes for sure, but then he says "all a commitment serves is just a reservation...."

Not exactly sure what he was trying to say, probably shouldn't have said anything.

PS. This one definitely hurts. Ash has likely been recruiting him for a couple years, had a verbal then lost it to some stitthead

Ash has been recruiting Daum since his freshman year, according to ButteSports.com.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
grizaremoregooder said:

See page one.

Still on Colter's feed

grizpack said:
"Coach" Cody Kempt taking a shot at Daum already. Way to stay classy coach..... Different from Gunnar Brekke how????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Colter Nuanez ‏@Bobcat_Beat 12m12 minutes ago Bozeman, MT
MSU lost one today #Recruiting2015 "@Coach_Kempt: Commitment: A promise to be loyal to someone or something.… http://instagram.com/p/xu9_g-msPh/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ”

Classy comment, msu "coach'.

Back