• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Daum commits!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
IMO Holden Ryan is a better player than Daum...not to take anything away from Daum....
Well, that's a tough call. These are 17 year old kids; still growing really, mentally as well as physically.

BWahlberg said:
grizpack said:
"This group is going to be a disaster of biblical proportions" - Big G

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Predicted to perfection so far. :thumb:

He would have picked 'Oracle' or 'Nostradamus' as a username, but I bet both were already taken. How's your stock portfolio looking? You now have earned the civic duty of continuing to post all of your thoughts. That way, we can all avoid disaster and do/think the exact opposite.

Big G said:
31-13 Ndsu

CDAGRIZ said:
BWahlberg said:
EverettGriz said:
grizaremoregooder said:
Where the hell is Everett Griz and winning championships? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

See page one.

Also, the link to crybaby kempt's instagram gives me a "file not found". I'm guessing he received some friendly advice from coach Ron Ash to remove it. :lol:

Guess who has a screen shot?

I knew it!

C.A.T.S. II

Bobcats, we're sorry for your bad luck.
We said, Bobcats, but again you will suck.
We said, Bobcats, we guess it will not be long
Before the wind shifts at the shit pond.

Bobcats, at the time of Daum's switch,
We said, Bobcats, your coach whined like a bitch.
We said, Bobcats, you're drawing serious ire,
So sit back and watch th'dumpster fire.

It's fun to mess with the C.A.T.S.
They don't have a line, their recruiting class sucks,
But really 'round here, no one gives a blue and gold f***.

Bobcats, it's wild that none of you gents,
We said, Bobcats, have '84 evidence.
We said, Bobcats, we know it didn't take place,
It's like Dae Dae being best in space.

With Ron Ash at the helm, it's safe to bet that next fall,
These lil' bros will play, their famous .500 ball.

This is pure gold! I found myself singing it to the melody. Well done!

IntuitiveGriz said:
Catsrback76 said:
bigkid said:
Perfect!! Welcome aboard young man. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Better fit for both teams. We don't need any more WR's...we need linemen!!!

msu wanted Daum to play as a true freshman.

He was told he could compete right away, and if he was good enough to beat out existing players he could see the field as a true Freshman. But I seriously doubt he would have been able to do that, and I'm pretty sure there's no way he would have beat out any of our starters. In case you didn't notice, we're pretty damn good, and young on O with the line and skill positions. Our only problems are on D. This isn't a "we didn't want him anyway" post, because we did. He'll have a much better chance of avoiding a red shirt at UM.

All this being said, the decision has nothing to do with Stitt, other than the fact that Stitt made the decision to invest a full schollie in him whereas Delany didn't. He always wanted to play for the griz, so it was a done deal once you went with a full offer as we had done.

poorgriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Catsrback76 said:
bigkid said:

He was told he could compete right away, and if he was good enough to beat out existing players he could see the field as a true Freshman. But I seriously doubt he would have been able to do that, and I'm pretty sure there's no way he would have beat out any of our starters. In case you didn't notice, we're pretty damn good, and young on O with the line and skill positions. Our only problems are on D. This isn't a "we didn't want him anyway" post, because we did. He'll have a much better chance of avoiding a red shirt at UM.

All this being said, the decision has nothing to do with Stitt, other than the fact that Stitt made the decision to invest a full schollie in him whereas Delany didn't. He always wanted to play for the griz, so it was a done deal once you went with a full offer as we had done.

We didn't notice.

"......the decision has nothing to do with Stitt....."

I see that repeated over and over on Bobcat Nation but you couldn't be more wrong.

Ha! Bobcat fans think they have a good offense..

Shut the front door!

Note: Your skill position players aren't that good!

grizcountry420 said:
Ha! Bobcat fans think they have a good offense..

Shut the front door!

Note: Your skill position players aren't that good!

Prukop is, he makes everyone around him better, IMO...

poorgriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Catsrback76 said:
bigkid said:

You are priceless. :lol:

I swear they offer spin job as a minor at MSU.

CDAGRIZ said:
BWahlberg said:
EverettGriz said:
grizaremoregooder said:
Where the hell is Everett Griz and winning championships? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

See page one.

Also, the link to crybaby kempt's instagram gives me a "file not found". I'm guessing he received some friendly advice from coach Ron Ash to remove it. :lol:

I knew it!

C.A.T.S. II

But really 'round here, no one gives a blue and gold fuck.

This is brilliant!!! :lol:

Umista said:
I knew he was coming and when he met with coach Stitt it was all over! Daum will be a great player for the Griz and I am damn glad he is coming. Daum has found a new home.

Holden was also a great Montana (recent) get for the Griz. At least one more BIG out of state kid is coming and this might surprise some of the doubters. This is just a great time to be a Griz player and like me a Griz fan!

Looking forward to hearing more about this BIG out of state kid!!! Thanks for the teaser...

What's funny is when Holden committed some cats were saying, "No biggie, we got Daum and he's better than Holden."

Then Daum commits and some cat fans are saying, "Neither Holden nor Daum were that good, we're young at WR, and there's this kid out of Cali we've got anyways."

Now Stitt is after the kid in Cali as well... haha. Wonder what the reaction would be if they roll him over as well?

BWahlberg said:
What's funny is when Holden committed some cats were saying, "No biggie, we got Daum and he's better than Holden."

Then Daum commits and some cat fans are saying, "Neither Holden nor Daum were that good, we're young at WR, and there's this kid out of Cali we've got anyways."

Now Stitt is after the kid in Cali as well... haha. Wonder what the reaction would be if they roll him over as well?

You referring to Range?

Brint, you know MSU fans invented the "we didn't want him anyway" mantra. And it's alive and well this morning. The good thing is, what the fans didn't want is completely different than what the MSU coaches wanted. The MSU coaches 100 percent wanted Holden Ryan and they 100 percent wanted Dalton Daum.

poorgriz said:
But I seriously doubt he would have been able to do that, and I'm pretty sure there's no way he would have beat out any of our starters. In case you didn't notice, we're pretty damn good, and young on O with the line and skill positions. Our only problems are on D.
Six points says differently.

gotgame, no, the big kid from Cali being referred to is 6-4 WR Cam Sutton, who has an offer on the table from the Griz, but is a verbal commit to MSU right now.

HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
BWahlberg said:
EverettGriz said:
See page one.

I knew it!

C.A.T.S. II

But really 'round here, no one gives a blue and gold f***.

This is pure gold! I found myself singing it to the melody. Well done!

LOVE this. And I'm singing . . .

havgrizfan said:
gotgame, no, the big kid from Cali being referred to is 6-4 WR Cam Sutton, who has an offer on the table from the Griz, but is a verbal commit to MSU right now.

Weve seen these turn before....I think?

BWahlberg said:

Hmmm. I haven't seen or heard one single Cat fan say Daum isn't good, and that we didn't want him. That's certainly not what I said if you're referring to me.

Back