• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Daum commits!

EverettGriz said:
grizaremoregooder said:
Where the hell is Everett Griz and winning championships? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

See page one.

Also, the link to crybaby kempt's instagram gives me a "file not found". I'm guessing he received some friendly advice from coach Ron Ash to remove it. :lol:

Guess who has a screen shot?

BWahlberg said:
EverettGriz said:
grizaremoregooder said:
Where the hell is Everett Griz and winning championships? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

See page one.

Also, the link to crybaby kempt's instagram gives me a "file not found". I'm guessing he received some friendly advice from coach Ron Ash to remove it. :lol:

I figured it would be you. Good to have these kids around that know this tweeter stuff, or is it twitty... twerty :geek:

NorthEndZoneDan said:
BWahlberg said:
EverettGriz said:
grizaremoregooder said:

See page one.

I figured it would be you. Good to have these kids around that know this tweeter stuff, or is it twitty... twerty :geek:

Haha I wish I could take credit. It was texted to me by a former Griz player.

BWahlberg said:
EverettGriz said:
grizaremoregooder said:

See page one.

Gold Jerry, Gold! (Seinfeld reference)

BWahlberg said:
EverettGriz said:
grizaremoregooder said:

See page one.

I knew it!

C.A.T.S. II

Bobcats, we're sorry for your bad luck.
We said, Bobcats, but again you will suck.
We said, Bobcats, we guess it will not be long
Before the wind shifts at the shit pond.

Bobcats, at the time of Daum's switch,
We said, Bobcats, your coach whined like a bitch.
We said, Bobcats, you're drawing serious ire,
So sit back and watch th'dumpster fire.

It's fun to mess with the C.A.T.S.
They don't have a line, their recruiting class sucks,
But really 'round here, no one gives a blue and gold fuck.

Bobcats, it's wild that none of you gents,
We said, Bobcats, have '84 evidence.
We said, Bobcats, we know it didn't take place,
It's like Dae Dae being best in space.

With Ron Ash at the helm, it's safe to bet that next fall,
These lil' bros will play, their famous .500 ball.

CDAGRIZ said:
BWahlberg said:
EverettGriz said:
grizaremoregooder said:

See page one.

I knew it!

C.A.T.S. II

Bobcats, we're sorry for your bad luck.
We said, Bobcats, but again you will suck.
We said, Bobcats, we guess it will not be long
Before the wind shifts at the shit pond.

Bobcats, at the time of Daum's switch,
We said, Bobcats, your coach whined like a bitch.
We said, Bobcats, you're drawing serious ire,
So sit back and watch th'dumpster fire.

They don't have a line, their recruiting class sucks,
But really 'round here, no one gives a blue and gold f***.

Bobcats, it's wild that none of you gents,
We said, Bobcats, have '84 evidence.
We said, Bobcats, we know it didn't take place,
It's like Dae Dae being best in space.

With Ron Ash at the helm, it's safe to bet that next fall,
These lil' bros will play, their famous .500 ball.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

IMO Holden Ryan is a better player than Daum...not to take anything away from Daum....I'm Daum happy to have landed him, he will be a great Stitt style player...anyone else see that fly sweep for the TD in his highlight video???

BadlandsGrizFan said:
IMO Holden Ryan is a better player than Daum...not to take anything away from Daum....I'm Daum happy to have landed him, he will be a great Stitt style player...anyone else see that fly sweep for the TD in his highlight video???

Sometimes it is hard to determine who the better player is in any class. Could be neither of these two. Who would've thought that a walk-on named Marc Mariani would've become the player he did?

ordigger said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Sometimes it is hard to determine who the better player is in any class. Could be neither of these two. Who would've thought that a walk-on named Marc Mariani would've become the player he did?

Ya he was alright-Big G

I knew he was coming and when he met with coach Stitt it was all over! Daum will be a great player for the Griz and I am damn glad he is coming. Daum has found a new home.

Holden was also a great Montana (recent) get for the Griz. At least one more BIG out of state kid is coming and this might surprise some of the doubters. This is just a great time to be a Griz player and like me a Griz fan!

Back