• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU- Beau Baldwin (in top 2 for Nevada Job)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a tweet that Baldwin has informed the team of the situation, and they are focusing on Richmond.....

Looks like a done deal.

Paytonlives said:
Saw a tweet that Baldwin has informed the team of the situation, and they are focusing on Richmond.....

Looks like a done deal.

He informed the team that he did interview, as did 2 others. Not sure it is a done deal.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Paytonlives said:

Looks like a done deal.

He informed the team that he did interview, as did 2 others. Not sure it is a done deal.

Offered 700,000. Seems like he is the choice.

If Beau accepts does ewu prohibit him from team facilities like they did VA after he signed his financial aid agreement with Oregon??? I remember Beau saying something along the lines of "these facilities are for ewu student athletes, VA made his decision, we wish him the best, but decisions have consequences".

Man1 said:
If the best coach Nevada can hire is Beau Baldwin they need to think about dropping football altogether.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Hi Alpha
54f6fc58f962f2f35d6dfa2e75645250.png

The_Real_Chief said:
Nevada makes perfect sense for Baldwin, my LONG shot ultimate reach for a coach would be if the Rams fired Fisher after next year maybe he'd come to U of M if he couldn't get another NFL job. Its my conspiracy theory pick, OBVIOUSLY I know its not realistic but he does live in Montana in the offseason.

Jeff Fisher is a nymph angler and a .500 career record coach. You can do better.

2011BisonAlumni said:
The_Real_Chief said:
Nevada makes perfect sense for Baldwin, my LONG shot ultimate reach for a coach would be if the Rams fired Fisher after next year maybe he'd come to U of M if he couldn't get another NFL job. Its my conspiracy theory pick, OBVIOUSLY I know its not realistic but he does live in Montana in the offseason.

Jeff Fisher is a nymph angler and a .500 career record coach. You can do better.

Terrible coach, brilliant power broker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grizfnz said:
If Beau accepts does ewu prohibit him from team facilities like they did VA after he signed his financial aid agreement with Oregon??? I remember Beau saying something along the lines of "these facilities are for ewu student athletes, VA made his decision, we wish him the best, but decisions have consequences".

Weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back