• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Football players leaving this Winter/Spring/Summer (15)

rgrizfan said:
reinell30 said:
Lets get all the quitters out before Spring Practice starts. This way we can have maximum effort from the ones who really want to be here and not waste time on those that don't...
Really??? They are all just a group of quitters in your mind...smh

Quitting for whatever reason they have...There are too many reasons for one to quit for me to list...I do not speculate either. Only they know the reason they are leaving.

I’m sure Bobby has a plan in place between the current lineman, and transfers that none of the speculators-like us-are aware of. Whatever the case, this team will be in greater hands this spring, all will be fine Chicken Little!

reinell30 said:
rgrizfan said:
reinell30 said:
Lets get all the quitters out before Spring Practice starts. This way we can have maximum effort from the ones who really want to be here and not waste time on those that don't...
Really??? They are all just a group of quitters in your mind...smh

Quitting for whatever reason they have...There are too many reasons for one to quit for me to list...I do not speculate either. Only they know the reason they are leaving.

Yea, damn that Sanders for "quitting". What's one more year of sacrificing your brain health, pussy!!!

Best of luck to all the young men who are choosing to move on. I hope you find a landing spot that makes you happy! Life is short, fans are fickle and arrogant. Pound sand to those who would criticize a kid.

Copper Griz said:
Best of luck to all the young men who are choosing to move on. I hope you find a landing spot that makes you happy! Life is short, fans are fickle and arrogant. Pound sand to those who would criticize a kid.

agreed. Once a Griz, always a Griz. :thumb:

NorthEndZoneDan said:
Copper Griz said:

Unless you defect to the Bozo Kittens

Ursus1 said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Copper Griz said:

The Exception To The Rule.
#FTC

Copper Griz said:

Good post. Fans sometimes forget that these kids have lives outside of football. Injury, family issues, financial issues, school demands, health issues and the evolution of the depth chart may interfere with football dreams. It’s good to know they can set priorities and move forward. And remember, as one roster spot spot is vacated another player will come in. So let’s not lump these guys together as “quitters.”

Buttegrizzle said:
Copper Griz said:

Good post. Fans sometimes forget that these kids have lives outside of football. Injury, family issues, financial issues, school demands, health issues and the evolution of the depth chart may interfere with football dreams. It’s good to know they can set priorities and move forward. And remember, as one roster spot spot is vacated another player will come in. So let’s not lump these guys together as “quitters.”

..right on..I have seen many great athlete's career ended because of family issues..sports are a
privilege and some simply have more life circumstances that stop them from playing!...not
all but some..

Did not start this thread by any means to bash any player that might leave. It happens every year and I wish them all the best.

However, when UM went from Stitt (Quiet, relatively calm guy) to Hauck (Fiery) there is bound to be a larger then normal rate of departure.

Just as in life some people like to be challenged daily and some don't. Those that don't usually find another place more in tune with their mindset. Dosen't mean they are problem players just not a good fit with the new coach. This off season and Spring practice time will show the coaches and some players wether it is the best interest to stay at UM. Some will not be re signed and some will chose to leave on their own.

What excites me about this process is not the players leaving (again, wish them the best), but what BH will replace them with as far as Drop downs and JC players. He has purposely held on to several scholarships and knows there will be more added to it. Those new players will give us fans a great insite into the direction the team is headed.

Paytonlives said:
Did not start this thread by any means to bash any player that might leave. It happens every year and I wish them all the best.

However, when UM went from Stitt (Quiet, relatively calm guy) to Hauck (Fiery) there is bound to be a larger then normal rate of departure.

If it's larger than Stitt's first couple years....whoa....

It is what it is. Every team has the same issues... Boby Hauck will put out the best players we have and most likely he will win with them. He always has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Griz!
Hahkunta tomata = "No worries" (Lion King)

HelenaHandBasket said:
i_the_sky said:
Boby Hauck will put out the best players we have and most likely he will win with them. He always has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the phrase "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" is true.
That was funny

i_the_sky said:
It is what it is. Every team has the same issues... Boby Hauck will put out the best players we have and most likely he will win with them. He always has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Griz!
Hahkunta tomata = "No worries" (Lion King)

..love your post Lion King you're definitely pump up..keep it up!

HelenaHandBasket said:
i_the_sky said:
Boby Hauck will put out the best players we have and most likely he will win with them. He always has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the phrase "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" is true.
That....was hilarious!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ursus1 said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Copper Griz said:

Then you are dead, to us.

Where did the Banks kid from Colorado transfer to? That was a really good recruit you had. I think he had offers from CU.

Back