• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Football players leaving this Winter/Spring/Summer (15)

Paytonlives said:
QB- Gresh Jensen
QB- Nate Dick (Transferred to Rocky to be closer to home)
RB- Cody Combs (Family issue- Transfer to Rocky)
OL- Payton Stoner (Quit football, still enrolled at UM)

LB- Kendall Sweet
CB- Markell Sanders (injury?)
S- Isiahia Banks (Unhappy w/ school choice)

Believe Stoner has reopened his recruitment via twitter

Ursus1 said:
Paytonlives said:
QB- Gresh Jensen
QB- Nate Dick (Transferred to Rocky to be closer to home)
RB- Cody Combs (Family issue- Transfer to Rocky)
OL- Payton Stoner (Quit football, still enrolled at UM)

LB- Kendall Sweet
CB- Markell Sanders (injury?)
S- Isiahia Banks (Unhappy w/ school choice)

Believe Stoner has reopened his recruitment via twitter

Correct he is back in San Diego and trying to play football somewhere

Does anyone recall if Dick decided to transfer before or after Bobby got hired? And if after do you think he was nudged out the door or he made up his mind before getting to sit down with Bobby. He seems to me like he might have fit into this system. He’s small but was a scrapper and had a ton of talent and heart. I saw him play in high school beginning when he started as a sophmore. Thought he was just what griz nation needed another under sized Montana kid with skills and competiveness.

Dutch Lane said:
Does anyone recall if Dick decided to transfer before or after Bobby got hired? And if after do you think he was nudged out the door or he made up his mind before getting to sit down with Bobby. He seems to me like he might have fit into this system. He’s small but was a scrapper and had a ton of talent and heart. I saw him play in high school beginning when he started as a sophmore. Thought he was just what griz nation needed another under sized Montana kid with skills and competiveness.

He left well before Bobby, if I remember correctly.

AZGrizFan said:
Dutch Lane said:

He left well before Bobby, if I remember correctly.
From Dec. 2017:

"A lot of it was I was homesick," Dick said over the phone. "I really miss my parents and my family and kind of being in that family environment is really a big thing for sure ... I really believe in Coach (Jason) Petrino and what his vision is with his coaching staff and honestly that's probably where I was going to go last year before Missoula offered me and they offered me pretty late in the process, so kind of in the back of my mind that's the place I wanted to be."

Expected the patsies to leave! When you go from a patty cake, finesse brand of football to a physical game where everyone is held accountable you have turnover! The end result will be a bigger, faster, more physical football team . Which by the way will be a consistent winner! Which do you prefer? I'm loving what I see! The weak are being culled out and the ones tough enough to stay will reap the benefits! Gresch is a prime example. Reese stayed with a broken leg knowing he could never compete for playing time again. One bit of competition and Gresch packs his bags and quits. I wouldn't be surprised that he and Stitt have been planning this from the minute Stitt was canned! Birds of a feather**********Anyway we got to move forward, with the plan. RTD!
Go Griz! Football is not for the weak of heart! You 'll see impatient fans quitting too. Who cares,Again the strong will survive!!!
RTD!
Go Griz!

i_the_sky said:
Expected the patsies to leave! When you go from a patty cake, finesse brand of football to a physical game where everyone is held accountable you have turnover! The end result will be a bigger, faster, more physical football team . Which by the way will be a consistent winner! Which do you prefer? I'm loving what I see! The weak are being culled out and the ones tough enough to stay will reap the benefits! Gresch is a prime example. Reese stayed with a broken leg knowing he could never compete for playing time again. One bit of competition and Gresch packs his bags and quits. I wouldn't be surprised that he and Stitt have been planning this from the minute Stitt was canned! Birds of a feather**********Anyway we got to move forward, with the plan. RTD!
Go Griz! Football is not for the weak of heart! You 'll see impatient fans quitting too. Who cares,Again the strong will survive!!!
RTD!
Go Griz!

i_the_sky said:
I'm the biggest douche bag on the entire site. Everyone hates me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Griz!

i_the_sky said:
Expected the patsies to leave! ...The weak are being culled out and the ones tough enough to stay will reap the benefits! Gresch is a prime example. ...the strong will survive!!!
RTD!
Go Griz!

Okay, so let me get this straight: If a player leaves another school to join the Grizzlies football program, they are a diamond in the rough and just needed a fresh start or a change of scenery and they'll be a great addition to the team. But when a player leaves the Griz to play for another school, they are a patsy, a quitter, weak, and timid.

Got it. Par for the course around here.

Ringneck said:
i_the_sky said:
Expected the patsies to leave! ...The weak are being culled out and the ones tough enough to stay will reap the benefits! Gresch is a prime example. ...the strong will survive!!!
RTD!
Go Griz!

Okay, so let me get this straight: If a player leaves another school to join the Grizzlies football program, they are a diamond in the rough and just needed a fresh start or a change of scenery and they'll be a great addition to the team. But when a player leaves the Griz to play for another school, they are a patsy, a quitter, weak, and timid.

Just like this: Stitt "ran" off Willy Pflug and Nate Dick but under BH Gresch is just a quitter.

AZGrizFan said:
Ringneck said:
i_the_sky said:
RTD!
Go Griz!

Just like this: Stitt "ran" off Willy Pflug and Nate Dick but under BH Gresch is just a quitter.

Right, just like that. Ironically, that seems like a "weak and timid" reaction from a bunch of fanbase "patsies" masquerading as tough guys.

Ringneck said:
AZGrizFan said:
Ringneck said:
i_the_sky said:
RTD!
Go Griz!

Right, just like that. Ironically, that seems like a "weak and timid" reaction from a bunch of fanbase "patsies" masquerading as tough guys.

I believe they like to be referred to as Montana tough porch dogs with swagger!

AZGrizFan said:
i_the_sky said:
RTD!
Go Griz!

Back