• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Football players leaving this Winter/Spring/Summer (15)

Heard some chatter about this the last few weeks. It boils down to Sneed is Bobby's guy, and after going through Spring ball, Gresch saw the writing on the wall and wants to go somewhere that he will be the guy. I can't fault him for that in the least. This is just another case where a new coaching staff comes in with plans and some kids leave that don't feel like they fit. Sure it sucks, but people will just have to get over it.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Heard some chatter about this the last few weeks. It boils down to Sneed is Bobby's guy, and after going through Spring ball, Gresch saw the writing on the wall and wants to go somewhere that he will be the guy. I can't fault him for that in the least. This is just another case where a new coaching staff comes in with plans and some kids leave that don't feel like they fit. Sure it sucks, but people will just have to get over it.

Rest assured I will rip the scab off at every single interception, sack, or loss with Sneed at the helm. :D :D :D

AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Rest assured I will rip the scab off at every single interception, sack, or loss with Sneed at the helm. :D :D :D

Wait until about the 3rd deep ball he leaves short and it gets picked.

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

ALL times are opportune...all of them!

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

:lol: :lol:

I will be the first to eat my words if this works out well for robert and the boys, but I was not on board with the hire in the first place, and this really reaffirms that in my head. Not that he deserves special treatment, but instead not blatantly having him step child to Sneed. I am disappointed though, in the perception of him not trying to compete for the position over the summer and the fall. Well...certainly less checks going in if this keeps up. Think I'll divert my money toward the basketball programs.

AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

:lol: :lol:

Or in week 3 when he’s injured and we’re forced to start a RSFr or true Fr with 0 experience just in time for conference play.

Wow kinda of sorta saw this coming.....

He’s smart to transfer now and do what he feels is best for him. With that being said, he did still have summer and fall and all of next season and the following season to continue compete for the job just like Sneed and Wilson and Graves are going to have to do. If he is as good as advertised by the Stitt crowd he should have no problem finding another program. Good luck an God speed Mr. Jensen you are one a hell of a fine qb. Oh and to all of the fellas who are now pulling for Sneed to fail and are going to jump on him when he inevitably throws a pick this season go fuck yourselves. There’s no crying in baseball or griz football. That’s all I got right now.

Dutch Lane said:
Wow kinda of sorta saw this coming.....

He’s smart to transfer now and do what he feels is best for him. With that being said, he did still have summer and fall and all of next season and the following season to continue compete for the job just like Sneed and Wilson and Graves are going to have to do. If he is as good as advertised by the Stitt crowd he should have no problem finding another program. Good luck an God speed Mr. Jensen you are one a hell of a fine qb. Oh and to all of the fellas who are now pulling for Sneed to fail and are going to jump on him when he inevitably throws a pick this season go fuck yourselves. There’s no crying in baseball or griz football. That’s all I got right now.

You should have your sense of humor reinstalled. :thumb:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/cody_mccombs/status/988542906209193984[/tweet]

Bummer for Cody, he had some great moments where it looked like he could break through. I think he'll finish strong at Rocky.

BWahlberg said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/cody_mccombs/status/988542906209193984[/tweet]

Bummer for Cody, he had some great moments where it looked like he could break through. I think he'll finish strong at Rocky.

Best of luck to a great kid. Family first. :clap:

Back