• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gregorak

kemajic said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
Alaska Griz said:
Our D is what kept us in the game. Period. When we made them settle for field goals in the first half, that was our offenses chance to do something about it. You've picked the wrong thing to bitch about. Yards don't tell the whole story.

Did I not say our D bailed him out? Are you telling me his whole plan was to allow NDSU to keep our D on the field all game only to stiffen at the goal? REALLY?

Are you so football-challenged that you don't understand that a major factor in having the defense on the field is the lack of offense?
The other major factor is the defense not being able to get off the field.

The defense kept the Griz in the game today. Don't be a dumbass. You should know better. Maybe this explains why you never got on the field back in 60s. You don't understand the game.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Potomac Griz said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
:lol: By what measure? He barely completed 50% of his throws, didn't sniff 200 yards, and lobbed up an embarrassing number of jump balls (one of which wound up being a critical INT in the end zone)! You need to pull your head out of your ass.

JJ played fairly well considering he spent so many pass plays on his ass or being chased around. If it wasn't for him being a very shifty QB he probably would have been sacked 5 or 6 times today.

10 QB hurries today by NDSU... Even look at sacks and QB hurries in NDSU's other 3 games the highest number is 6 vs Weber.

No QB is going to put up awesome numbers when the defense often doesn't even look like anyone's blocking them. At one point the announcers thought one of the plays was a screen pass because so many people came unblocked in to kick JJ's ass. It wasn't a screen pass...

At some point, you JJ sycophants are going to have to wake up. Is he suffering behind a young O-line? Yes. But here's the truth: JJ defaults to his hot read WAY too soon on most plays, and it's laughably transparent to the opposition (not to mention anyone who's ever played the game).
There's enough blame to go around here, no doubt. But a fair amount of it is on JJ. Deal with it.

You don't know what you are talking about. "Hot" receiver, pretty funny.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
His stat line: 15/29, 188 yds., 1 INT (in the end zone). If this is your definition of "very good", it's gonna be a long damn season...
It's entirely possible that the remainder of our schedule is filled with opponents other than #1 with the #1 D.

PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
The defense survived today, hung on by a thread and gave the Griz a chance to win. But allowing 280 yards rushing, 5.1 yards per attempt, is not a great defensive effort. The offense was outmatched for a majority of the game. The 22-10 score was probably the best the Griz could hope for today, because it could have been worse.

Today the better team won.

The defense had a terrific performance today. Wake up. Do you not understand the game of football? You are dumb about football beyond belief.

A terrific performance? The bison had a 40 minute TOP. Sure maybe JJ and the offense didn't
help the D but you're praising everybody. Is it JJ and the O who couldn't provide any reasonable support or the D couldn't contain the Bison. Which is it? You can't ignore the facts....that was a classic Bison victory. Get real.....

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
The defense survived today, hung on by a thread and gave the Griz a chance to win. But allowing 280 yards rushing, 5.1 yards per attempt, is not a great defensive effort. The offense was outmatched for a majority of the game. The 22-10 score was probably the best the Griz could hope for today, because it could have been worse.

The defense had a terrific performance today. Wake up. Do you not understand the game of football? You are dumb about football beyond belief.

A terrific performance? The bison had a 40 minute TOP. Sure maybe JJ and the offense didn't
help the D but you're praising everybody. Is it JJ and the O who couldn't provide any reasonable support or the D couldn't contain the Bison. Which is it? You can't ignore the facts....that was a classic Bison victory. Get real.....

You apparently didn't watch the game, or don't understand football. The defense was terrific today, and didn't wear down like any other D would have after being on the field for 40 minutes. A terrific performance by the D. The offense didn't do nearly enough. Yes, JJ is on the offense, but without JJ and his game today, the offense would have been a disaster. I didn't realize that you had so little understanding of the game.

PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
Thurman Murman said:
Holy Fu(|< PHX. You truly are an idiot. Pretty obvious which side of the ball showed up today. If the O holds their own then the griz win. Gregorak is coaching damn good this year.

Go away. I already stated the players are awesome, the coordinator sucks.

How about you look up the yardage we gave up last year to teams with a winning record and you report your findings here?

You got nothing.

No, you go away. You don't have a clue. You got nothing, Mr. 6 man football. What a joke you are.

Really? That's what you are coming at me with?

Bitch, you don't get it. Just back the fuck up and shut up. This whole board is tired of your yore of the past blathering.

You didn't even bother to address the question. Troll.

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:

You apparently didn't watch the game, or don't understand football. The defense was terrific today, and didn't wear down like any other D would have after being on the field for 40 minutes. A terrific performance by the D. The offense didn't do nearly enough. Yes, JJ is on the offense, but without JJ and his game today, the offense would have been a disaster. I didn't realize that you had so little understanding of the game.

You're nothing but a shill. You've proven that. So what was the problem then? If the D was fantastic and JJ was so great why was NDSU able to impose their will so easily? That 12 point win might as well have been 21. Get real PR. Objectivity is not your virtue.... Something has to give.

PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
Thurman Murman said:
Holy Fu(|< PHX. You truly are an idiot. Pretty obvious which side of the ball showed up today. If the O holds their own then the griz win. Gregorak is coaching damn good this year.

How about you look up the yardage we gave up last year to teams with a winning record and you report your findings here?

You got nothing.

No, you go away. You don't have a clue. You got nothing, Mr. 6 man football. What a joke you are.

Bitch, you don't get it. Just back the f*** up and shut up. This whole board is tired of your yore of the past blathering.

Give us a list of all the poster who back up your position. Shouldn't take long for you to make your list. Let's look at the quotes in the paper tomorrow too.

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

You're nothing but a shill. You've proven that. So what was the problem then? If the D was fantastic and JJ was so great why was NDSU able to impose their will so easily? That 12 point win might as well have been 21. Get real PR. Objectivity is not your virtue.... Something has to give.

Do you not realize the Bison are a very good team? That the Griz O was less than stellar today? That JJ is only one player on the offense. That no team in 2 years has given up fewer than 22 points to NDSU? Can you tell us when was the last time than NDSU didn't get a TD in the first half or scored only 1 TD? Knowledge of football is not your virtue.

PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
Thurman Murman said:

You got nothing.

That you were able to work "yore of the past" into your post is fantastic. Thank you, sir! :clap:

Bitch, you don't get it. Just back the f*** up and shut up. This whole board is tired of your yore of the past blathering.

That you used "yore of the past" in a post is beyond fantastic! :pray:

PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:

You got nothing.

Give us a list of all the poster who back up your position. Shouldn't take long for you to make your list. Let's look at the quotes in the paper tomorrow too.

Posters and the Missoula paper are the final authority now? That was a classic NDSU win. It's either the D couldn't contain or JJ and the offense were sub par. We know your rugby career was a non event now your football cometary is questionable too. Just try to be objective. It might help your reputation...,.

PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:

You got nothing.

Posters and the Missoula paper are the final authority now? That was a classic NDSU win. It's either the D couldn't contain or JJ and the offense were sub par. We know your rugby career was a non event now your football cometary is questionable too. Just try to be objective. It might help your reputation...,.

PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:

You got nothing.

PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:

You got nothing.

Why don't you shove it up your ass and answer the original statement?

Because you got nothing.

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Posters and the Missoula paper are the final authority now? That was a classic NDSU win. It's either the D couldn't contain or JJ and the offense were sub par. We know your rugby career was a non event now your football commentary is questionable too. Just try to be objective. It might help your reputation...,.

Playah's football commentary has never been anything BUT questionable. And as for his reputation? I'm afraid that ship sailed some time ago...

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

You are more inept than I had thought. 3 repeat posts in row? You are truly out to lunch.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:

Posters and the Missoula paper are the final authority now? That was a classic NDSU win. It's either the D couldn't contain or JJ and the offense were sub par. We know your rugby career was a non event now your football commentary is questionable too. Just try to be objective. It might help your reputation...,.

Playah's football commentary has never been anything BUT questionable. And as for his reputation? I'm afraid that ship sailed some time ago...

My support for the team and commentary is terrific. Let's hear about your football credentials.

PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Why don't you shove it up your ass and answer the original statement?

Because you got nothing.

No, you are nothing. Don't have a clue about the game.

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

My rugby career lasted alot longer than yours.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
PhxGriz said:

Except for a few Egriz posters, everyone else knows that. What's worse is that PR is a shill.
That is a lot more serious. When you understand the truth but lie, there is nothing worse. Shameful....

Back