• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch Jensen transferring

At the end of the day I don't know the reasons for Gresch leaving but the kid put up outstanding numbers as a freshman, so either he was a great QB or he was in a great system. We are now left with a completely unproven JUCO QB, not saying it won't work out. I'd just rather have a proven QB with three years of eligibility than a journeyman with two.

SaskGriz said:
At the end of the day I don't know the reasons for Gresch leaving but the kid put up outstanding numbers as a freshman, so either he was a great QB or he was in a great system. We are now left with a completely unproven JUCO QB, not saying it won't work out. I'd just rather have a proven QB with three years of eligibility than a journeyman with two.

+1000

i thought gresch looked like the better passer in the scrimmage. just sayin. i was pulling for him to win the battle. bummer.

Coaches pretty much have this season all on Sneed’s shoulders now. I don’t like it, but I now have to hope the new kid has all the success in the world. If he doesn’t... oh boy.

Will have a scholy now for a freshman or sophomore FBS drop down. This is what I think happens.

cmtgrizzly said:
I would say a whole lot of pressure was just put on Bobby and company as well as Sneed

My thoughts exactly. And we are now in immediate need of another signal caller...

This stinks for several reasons

cmtgrizzly said:
I would say a whole lot of pressure was just put on Bobby and company as well as Sneed

...and Sneeds backup, because we will most likely need him before the season is over.

And maybe sooner.

Gresch was loved by griz nation... many of us thought he was the next golden boy...i wonder what was said behind the scenes that made him feel leaving was the best decision...

signedbewildered said:
cmtgrizzly said:

...and Sneeds backup, because we will most likely need him before the season is over.

And maybe sooner.

Yeah, cause Wilson is not going to cut it. This sucks. I like Sneed but I he just didn't have something int eh spring game, like he just was missing something, and no where near the deep ball that Jensen had. Scrambling QB almost never stay healthy a whole season. We are very thin here now, things not looking up

CatzWillRise said:
I'd love to have him in Bozeman...

Fuckin' right you would. Sure hope he doesn't land at another BSC school. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Nice job, Bobby. :roll: :roll:

Back