• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch Jensen transferring

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Well that’s the worst. I thought gresch was the better qb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well just maybe he is and will be spending more time around his previous coach.

On the bright side, looks like Alabama's former starting QB Jalen Hurts is transferring.

Maybe we got a shot... :lol: :lol:

signedbewildered said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Well that’s the worst. I thought gresch was the better qb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well just maybe he is and will be spending more time around his previous coach.

I highly doubt he's transferring to Oklahoma State.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
What are the transfer rules? If he goes to another FCS school he has to sit a year right?
Yes, but he’d have two years after that, so it’s not that bad for him.

Sat down for lunch to THIS???!!! WTF is going on in that locker room? Welcome home Bobby, you're kickin azz so far! :clap:

At least Sneed knows how to dodge defenders behind a crap oline.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKDPNRFlTi8[/youtube]

Grizzly96 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Nice work coaches all those fun head games you played with him in the spring were very effective

So a little competition and he is out? What game is that?

Has to be more to it. Gresch is a competitor and thrives on competition. We saw it last year when he battled Phillips. Something else had to come into play here. Didn't he post a strange, ominous tweet a couple weeks ago that someone asked about...then he took it down.

Some of you need to apply this...

butthurtcream-1024x423.jpg

This is exactly what I feared if the Cult of Hauck/Big Money Boosters got their way...

The last re-building effort was HUGE and it was just starting to show the proverbial "green shoots." Rather than let them grow and nurture them, they were stomped on and thrown out because we had to win now.

How does this make the team better off? How does this make a Big Sky or national championship MORE likely over the next three seasons?

It doesn't.

Hauck just let all of the chemistry that was built over the last few years walk out of the Champions Center. All that trial by fire experience from last season is now gone.

But he was one of Stitt's guys. So who cares if he was poised to re-write the record books, right?

It'll be much more enjoyable enduring year one of Hauck's rebuilding phase than watching last year's team take the next step in year three.

I feel terrible for the kids on this team. I sincerely hope they can finish above .500 on the season. That's a tremendous challenge with the QB situation being what it is, now.

The o-line is very young and lacking depth themselves. The team will need depth at QB, but even a big-time drop down isn't going to be able to get that experience and those relationships back.

The relationships that were formed as those went through the hardships they experienced over the last couple seasons cannot be replaced.

Would've been nice to be able to keep Nate Dick around. Or not lose Matt Robinson.

Ah well. At least we have a bonafide "Montana Guy" as the head coach now. You know, someone who "really understands Montana football" - whatever the heck that means.

And hey, maybe Hauck has yet another relative he can put on scholarship.

At least now we can look forward to Coulter and his JV outfit crying on Twitter everyone time someone doesn't credit their rag or breaking the story...

Happy F***'N Monday

Gresch would lose a year transferring to FBS or FCS. He wants to play. Look for a D 2 or NAIA. Carroll college? What a waste. 😟

info said:
Gresch would lose a year transferring to FBS or FCS. He wants to play. Look for a D 2 or NAIA. Carroll college? What a waste. 😟

Southern Oregon. Or whichever D-2 Oregon school that always puts up great numbers...

Back