• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at NAU Predictions

I think we get caught overlooking to next week.
We never seem to play well in flagstaff even when we win it's usually really close.
NAU-34
GRIZ-27

Inspector Griz said:
This will be an interesting game. CPoly and there triple option aside NAU may be the best team the Griz have faced this season. We thought UNI was a test but as this season goes on they don't look so great.
It appears the Griz have there offense rolling, at least against mediocre teams.
I think NAU will challenge our Griz mightily.
I predict a low scoring game and sadly a rough loss for the Griz on the road.

Jacks 24
Griz 21

In the end our poor kicking of field goals and extra points gets us.

What makes you feel NAU is so special? They gave up a 50-spot to EWU, are 2-2 in league play including a loss to NORTHERN COLORADO, who just lost to fucking UC Davis...their 3 wins are New Mexico Highlands (who?), Idaho State and MSU. Yeah, real murderer's row, that bunch.

I predict Griz roll, 45-21.

AZGrizFan said:
Inspector Griz said:
This will be an interesting game. CPoly and there triple option aside NAU may be the best team the Griz have faced this season. We thought UNI was a test but as this season goes on they don't look so great.
It appears the Griz have there offense rolling, at least against mediocre teams.

Jacks 24
Griz 21

What makes you feel NAU is so special? They gave up a 50-spot to EWU, are 2-2 in league play including a loss to NORTHERN COLORADO, who just lost to f***[*] UC Davis...their 3 wins are New Mexico Highlands (who?), Idaho State and MSU. Yeah, real murderer's row, that bunch.

I predict Griz roll, 45-21.

There you go again talking all common sense like. Damn it any way. Griz 54 - Jacks 21, but 7 of their points are late in the game.

Word around the campfire is that Cookus might be done for the year, hope that isn't true, he's a hell of a QB. Wish the young man well, injuries suck.

Inspector Griz said:

Jacks 24
Griz 21

That's it boys, our goose is cooked. Nostradumbass has spoken again.

Sad to say but I think this game will be a beat down for the Griz. A game that will kick the team in the ass to improve so they don't feel this type of a loss again.

Griz D plays stout again but will be on the field a lot because of inconsistent Griz Offense. D gets gassed and gives up a bunch of ponts in the 2nd half.

I think Brady has another rough game and Stitt still to stubborn to play whoever our #2 QB is.

UNI 41
Griz 17

The high altitude of Flagstaff always poses a problem for visitors, the Griz no exception. I watched NAU and eastern game, both those teams run a much faster pace offense than the Griz. Our defense will need long periods of rest in between down series, so our offense much function solid! I think the Griz pull away in the second half and win 44-19!

Back