• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at NAU Predictions

I'm going with a Griz win, but it will be a good test. Hopefully we don't overlook NAU for EW.
Griz 35
NAU 28

Go Griz!

While on paper this looks like an easy win for the Griz, history suggests it wont be that simple. NAU has always played the Griz tough, especially at home. This will be a good test ahead of the EWU matchup and hopefully the Griz aren't looking too hard ahead. Even with the loss of Cookus, I expect this game to be closer than others with the Griz continuing to roll offensively.

GRIZ - 41

Northern Arizona - 31

GRIZFAN20 said:
While on paper this looks like an easy win for the Griz, history suggests it wont be that simple. NAU has always played the Griz tough, especially at home. This will be a good test ahead of the EWU matchup and hopefully the Griz aren't looking too hard ahead. Even with the loss of Cookus, I expect this game to be closer than others with the Griz continuing to roll offensively.

GRIZ - 41

Northern Arizona - 31

So the same offense that was only able to put up 20 on MSU's D is somehow going to manage 31 on us?

AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:

GRIZ - 41

Northern Arizona - 31

So the same offense that was only able to put up 20 on MSU's D is somehow going to manage 31 on us?

Im not the only one on here to predict NAU scores close to that, so you might want to ask all the others too. My prediction: the defense has an off day playing in a tough road environment. I have 0 information to back that up, just a guess. Hope I'm wrong, would love to see a similar performance to the UNI game.

GRIZFAN20 said:
AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:

GRIZ - 41

Northern Arizona - 31

Im not the only one on here to predict NAU scores close to that, so you might want to ask all the others too. My prediction: the defense has an off day playing in a tough road environment. I have 0 information to back that up, just a guess. Hope I'm wrong, would love to see a similar performance to the UNI game.

I have. I asked every single one that predicted scores close to that. They all agreed they were idiots. :cool: :cool:

AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:

GRIZ - 41

Northern Arizona - 31

I have. I asked every single one that predicted scores close to that. They all agreed they were idiots. :cool: :cool:
It's gonna be yuuugggeee!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:

GRIZ - 41

Northern Arizona - 31

I see Brint predicts they will score 38 against us, better head over there to tell him how stupid he is :lol:

GRIZFAN20 said:
AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
AZGrizFan said:

I see Brint predicts they will score 38 against us, better head over there to tell him how stupid he is :lol:

Oh, he already knows. :thumb: :D

31-27...one way or the other...hoping the Griz on the upswing because of the last 2 weeks score a whole lot more that 31, but best defense we will see rest of the year IMO. Wish I still lived in AZ so I could go to the game.

Latest posts

Back