• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at NAU Predictions

Ursa Major - Will you be in attendance in Flagstaff this weekend? If so, I can use my connections for you and Louie Lumberjack to have that photo op you've been dreaming of. :)

Ursa Major - Will you be in attendance in Flagstaff this weekend? If so, I can use my connections for you and Louie Lumberjack to have that photo op you've been dreaming of. :)

I hope we are not looking ahead, and play this game first. It won't be a runaway because of their defense, I think it will be close but we win out 24-17. GO GRIZ!!!

Other than their loss to UNC, NAU's losses are all against good teams (AZ st, EWU, Western IL). They have one legit win (Idaho State), and two wins against cupcakes (NM Highlands, Montana State Bobcats)

Did the Root Sports announcer just say that Montana State has the best one-two punch in the conference? Wow, when did Root start doing comedy?

Montana Mint said:
Other than their loss to UNC, NAU's losses are all against good teams (AZ st, EWU, Western IL). They have one legit win (Idaho State), and two wins against cupcakes (NM Highlands, Montana State Bobcats)

Make that three wins against cupcakes.......

NM Highlands, Cats, and the 7th place UM Jizzlies.

Holy Stitt- griz 7th place in Big Sky Conference. Holy Stitt.

GRIZFAN20 said:
AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
AZGrizFan said:
So the same offense that was only able to put up 20 on MSU's D is somehow going to manage 31 on us?

Im not the only one on here to predict NAU scores close to that, so you might want to ask all the others too. My prediction: the defense has an off day playing in a tough road environment. I have 0 information to back that up, just a guess. Hope I'm wrong, would love to see a similar performance to the UNI game.

I have. I asked every single one that predicted scores close to that. They all agreed they were idiots. :cool: :cool:

I see Brint predicts they will score 38 against us, better head over there to tell him how stupid he is :lol:

Nice job. :thumb:

catattack said:
Montana Mint said:

Make that three wins against cupcakes.......

NM Highlands, Cats, and the 7th place UM Jizzlies.

Holy Stitt- griz 7th place in Big Sky Conference. Holy Stitt.

Typical stupid Cat fan. They are 6th.

AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
While on paper this looks like an easy win for the Griz, history suggests it wont be that simple. NAU has always played the Griz tough, especially at home. This will be a good test ahead of the EWU matchup and hopefully the Griz aren't looking too hard ahead. Even with the loss of Cookus, I expect this game to be closer than others with the Griz continuing to roll offensively.

GRIZ - 41

Northern Arizona - 31

So the same offense that was only able to put up 20 on MSU's D is somehow going to manage 31 on us?

Im not the only one on here to predict NAU scores close to that, so you might want to ask all the others too. My prediction: the defense has an off day playing in a tough road environment. I have 0 information to back that up, just a guess. Hope I'm wrong, would love to see a similar performance to the UNI game.

I have. I asked every single one that predicted scores close to that. They all agreed they were idiots. :cool: :cool:

My apologies to GrizFan20 and all others I called idiots for predicting a ton of points by NAU. :oops: :oops:

AZGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
AZGrizFan said:

My apologies to GrizFan20 and all others I called idiots for predicting a ton of points by NAU. :oops: :oops:

This was one game I was not happy to be right. I predicted an off day, not a meltdown in pass coverage.....

GRIZFAN20 said:
AZGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:

This was one game I was not happy to be right. I predicted an off day, not a meltdown in pass coverage.....
:lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Inspector Griz said:
This will be an interesting game. CPoly and there triple option aside NAU may be the best team the Griz have faced this season. We thought UNI was a test but as this season goes on they don't look so great.
It appears the Griz have there offense rolling, at least against mediocre teams.
I think NAU will challenge our Griz mightily.
I predict a low scoring game and sadly a rough loss for the Griz on the road.

Jacks 24
Griz 21

In the end our poor kicking of field goals and extra points gets us.

What makes you feel NAU is so special? They gave up a 50-spot to EWU, are 2-2 in league play including a loss to NORTHERN COLORADO, who just lost to f***[*] UC Davis...their 3 wins are New Mexico Highlands (who?), Idaho State and MSU. Yeah, real murderer's row, that bunch.

I predict Griz roll, 45-21.

You were saying?

AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
While on paper this looks like an easy win for the Griz, history suggests it wont be that simple. NAU has always played the Griz tough, especially at home. This will be a good test ahead of the EWU matchup and hopefully the Griz aren't looking too hard ahead. Even with the loss of Cookus, I expect this game to be closer than others with the Griz continuing to roll offensively.

GRIZ - 41

Northern Arizona - 31

Idiots?

You mean all the posters that predicted an easy 20+ point win for the Griz?

Instead of the curb-stomping the Lumberjacks gave Montana?

AllWeatherFan said:
Glad we were able to make your season for you. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have other goals to attend to.

Beating Montana is fun, no doubt, but playoffs are the goal as well.

dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Idiots?

I already ate crow on this. GFY :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AZGrizFan said:
dbackjon said:
AZGrizFan said:
GRIZFAN20 said:

Idiots?

I already ate crow on this. GFY :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I will crow about this as long as I can. Since you would rub in my face the Griz streak over the Jacks - now it is 3 of 4 NAU!

MT Jack said:
Sorry about my delay in responding! Unfortunately I was hospitalized on Saturday night. They finally took the straight jacket off, gave me my phone and allowed me to use cutlery again.

Latest posts

Back