• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ ROSTER MAKE-UP

I've said it before, but it bears repeating time and time again.

I LOVE it when we recruit linemen who are/were also wrestlers. Improved leverage, footwork, handwork, etc., etc.... Love it. And can't believe we got this kid to walk on!

wrestlers are nearly always good to great tacklers of the runner because of practicing take downs by the hours.....

Wonder how Maua would have measured up against the Yates kid from Colstrip. Does anyone have an insight as to who would have won that matchup? Did they ever wrestle each other or have common opponents? Maua looks like a beast!

Richard Cranium said:
Wonder how Maua would have measured up against the Yates kid from Colstrip. Does anyone have an insight as to who would have won that matchup? Did they ever wrestle each other or have common opponents? Maua looks like a beast!

Would someone also comment on who would win between Superman and Spider-Man?

Richard Cranium said:
Richard Cranium said:

Would someone also comment on who would win between Superman and Spider-Man?
That's damn funny!!

What is the status of Holden Ryan? He was an impressive HS player and showed some real talent? Kick off or punt returner?

http://billingsgazette.com/sports/high-school/football/central-s-holden-ryan-is-focus-of-attention/article_26a00568-b869-54f1-b300-3c04d5639611.html

Everybody needs someone on their team (sport/business) that has something to prove. I like this attitude:

Maua - ""I'm excited walking on. A scholarship would be great, but to prove myself will be a rewarding feeling," Maua said. "To prove myself will make other people proud and be a good feeling inside."

Back