• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Cal Poly Score Prediction

So it apparently didn't matter that 5 CP players, including their leading rusher didn't suit up either? Truly good teams don't have a huge drop off with the 2's.

10 years ago that would have been the Griz motto, right?

Seriously...it seems ironic that you have dipshit rob numb nuts and cat shit commenting on the referring of a Griz game. Do you people have wives, jobs, life's, of any kind? Good grief you people have way to much time. Go do something with yourselves besides talk smack on a damn sports forum..

bigkid said:
Seriously...it seems ironic that you have dipshit rob numb nuts and cat shit commenting on the referring of a Griz game. Do you people have wives, jobs, life's, of any kind? Good grief you people have way to much time. Go do something with yourselves besides talk smack on a damn sports forum..

:clap: :thumb:

bigkid said:

You mad bro?

Maybe we got our shit done and now ain't got shit ta do. I already know the wife isn't letting me in her pants... So why bother. Last time she did, she got knocked up. So there's that.

Besides, we've read all the bull and crap about our season last year. Now it's your turn buddy. NOW ITS YOUR TURN

Suck it up and take it like a man. Your whining reminds me too much of my wife.

You're not my wife BTW are ya? If you are... So sorry, I'll take the couch.

LongTimeCatFan said:
bigkid said:

You mad bro?

Maybe we got our shit done and now ain't got shit ta do. I already know the wife isn't letting me in her pants... So why bother. Last time she did, she got knocked up. So there's that.

Besides, we've read all the bull and crap about our season last year. Now it's your turn buddy. NOW ITS YOUR TURN

Suck it up and take it like a man. Your whining reminds me too much of my wife.

You're not my wife BTW are ya? If you are... So sorry, I'll take the couch.
I guarantee more cat fans come to egriz talking smack than griz fans go to your board n talk smack. The only griz fan that does that is probably badlandsgriz or w.e his username is. On the other hand theres numerous cat trolls over here.

Fuck you you worthless piece of cat shit.. Your billable hours on egriz reminds me of that divorce attorney that wife of yours is about to get because ALL You Do is jack off on egriz.
Your a :noob: :noob: I'm sick and tired of you! It amazes me the moderators on this site allows your juvenile antics go on as long as they have. Go find Jesus or something!

bigkid said:
f*** you you worthless piece of cat shit.. Your billable hours on egriz reminds me of that divorce attorney that wife of yours is about to get because ALL You Do is jack off on egriz.
Your a :noob: :noob: I'm sick and tired of you! It amazes me the moderators on this site allows your juvenile antics go on as long as they have. Go find Jesus or something!

Yep, you mad

:lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Robsnotes4u said:
Let me ask you this. If you were the Griz coach, and after the game, in the locker room you asked your players the following question one at a time;
"Why did we lose today?"

How would you respond to this answer?
"we were missing seven players on offense, coach"

Stupid, stupid, stupid post. Sorry man, but that's why WE are fans and THEY are players. We are allowed to pontificate about what we think the reasons are behind a loss.
Like I said you are posting excuses. Quit posting like someone who does not have a clue. You can't have reasons, only excuses because you aren't a participant. You get beat up so much on this board by "non-griz" fans that you must be punch drunk. Stay donwn for the count of ten. It will suit you better.

bigkid said:

You are out smarted so you cry? It is sad, that someone like yourself, now on the losing end, still thinks they are better than other. Quit making excuses when you lose and people won't give you so much shit.

Sorry this is your glory days, evne thought you aren't in the game. Must suck, huh? Pitiful to be a growmn man /women and this is your life. No go cry a river, or grow up. It is your choice.

Robsnotes4u said:
AZGrizFan said:
Robsnotes4u said:
Let me ask you this. If you were the Griz coach, and after the game, in the locker room you asked your players the following question one at a time;
"Why did we lose today?"

How would you respond to this answer?
"we were missing seven players on offense, coach"

Stupid, stupid, stupid post. Sorry man, but that's why WE are fans and THEY are players. We are allowed to pontificate about what we think the reasons are behind a loss.
Like I said you are posting excuses. Quit posting like someone who does not have a clue. You can't have reasons, only excuses because you aren't a participant. You get beat up so much on this board by "non-griz" fans that you must be punch drunk. Stay donwn for the count of ten. It will suit you better.

So, in your mind there are never reasons behind a loss other than talent? It can't be coaching, execution, reffing, injuries, weather, turf, etc., etc., etc.? Only talent? If that were the case, the better team would ALWAYS win.

Latest posts

Back