• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ vs Georgia State (TV?)

The next time the GRIZ get a significant break between games, they need to put a lot of that time into perimeter and FT shooting. They struggle with shooting most every game.

mtgrizrule said:
The next time the GRIZ get a significant break between games, they need to put a lot of that time into perimeter and FT shooting. They struggle with shooting most every game.

My thoughts, exactly!
Couldn't finish on that last play.

The GRIZ need to move that ball more with passing, putting it on the floor isn't working against their defense. Georgia State is a great defensive team.

cmtgrizzly said:
This game feels weird to me. No flow.

Very odd, especially when it is not from officiating. Teams are being careless with the ball. How was that not a charge? That was much worse than the charge called on Akoh earlier.

Here we are struggling with shooting, and Bevens is riding the pine. Got to get the kid some valuable time and shots.

mtgrizrule said:
How was that not a charge? That was much worse than the charge called on Akoh earlier.

Was thinking the same thing. Refs not being too consistent on either end for either team. One minute a mugging is allowed to happen, the next a ticky tack foul is called.

That said, Griz O looks just all out of sorts right now. Good passing on that last possession though to get Krslovic a dunk (and got fouled).

The GRIZ have very little court awareness on offense. They just are not seeing where GA ST players are coming from. Krslovic got nailed, and no call.

The offense is non existent. Not only are the GRIZ not shooting it, but the ball handling is terrible too. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of the GRIZ locker room at half time. Travis is going to give them a butt chewing of a lifetime.

Latest posts

Back