• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ vs Georgia State (TV?)

No energy, no fight. Doesnt look like anyone wants to there. Need a wake up at halftime but may be too late. Down 43-26. 12.4 sec left

19-3 run here for Georgia State to end the half (from about 5:42 to go in the half). Not a good finish. Griz down 43-26 at half.

WTF, Rorie? Don't shoot that ball until the end of the shot clock!!! Now GA State has 12 seconds to get a nice shot to end the half. TERRIBLE clock management, thankfully they did not take advantage of it.

Worst half of basketball this season for the GRIZ!

The last 5 mins and 42 seconds the Griz scored 3 points and turned it over 4 times. Very very sloppy end to the half. Decuire has to be pretty damn pissed about that.

Hopefully we'll see a little more fire & less sloppy play on offense from the Griz in the 2nd half.

Griz 7-22 from the field (31.8%) and only 1-9 from 3. Ouch.

Potomac Griz said:
The last 5 mins and 42 seconds the Griz scored 3 points and turned it over 4 times. Very very sloppy end to the half. Decuire has to be pretty damn pissed about that.

Hopefully we'll see a little more fire & less sloppy play on offense from the Griz in the 2nd half.

Griz 7-22 from the field (31.8%) and only 1-9 from 3. Ouch.

This is a chance to get Bevens some playing time and run a few plays for him. We need him. We have nobody stepping it up this season from the perimeter.

LivingstonNative said:
Maybe the team that the team that beat Pitt, will show up in the second half.

At this point I would take the team that lost to Stanford. Heck I'll take the team that beat UCLA earlier this week. :D

my concern is the offense. There seems no set plays, very little screens, not much movement. Pass the ball around..pass more, stand still then launch a shot or wait till a guard attempts to drive to hoop and throws it up?? this has become more and more evident game after game, may just be the poor shooting just drains on the players but it is not pretty?

cmtgrizzly said:
LivingstonNative said:
Maybe the team that the team that beat Pitt, will show up in the second half.

At this point I would take the team that lost to Stanford. Heck I'll take the team that beat UCLA earlier this week. :D
This would be a great time for a fake twitter game cast. :thumb:

I sure in the hell am lowering my expectations for this team this season. Overall, so far they are disappointing. Every game we struggle offensively.

Good start to the 2nd half at least. Griz down by 11 instead of 17 now. Oguine with a 3, a steal, a locked shot and an assist to Akoh.

That 4th foul on Oguine was pure bullshit... basically a loose ball he's going for the ball as is the other guy and there was very little contact from either of them. That hurts... Oguine out with 4 fouls now and just under 12 mins to go.

Potomac Griz said:
That 4th foul on Oguine was pure bullshit... basically a loose ball he's going for the ball as is the other guy and there was very little contact from either of them. That hurts... Oguine out with 4 fouls now and just under 12 mins to go.

Yep uncontrolled ball. BS call. Rorie has to lead now!

Latest posts

Back