• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck

It's 2009 again..
Dilly/Pickle/Stevie/AZ/Whomever is threatening to kill people.
Some stuffed-shirt, swollen headed lawyer is still lookin' down his nose at anyone and everyone while they laugh behind his back.
Our team is coming off a season-ending game that hurts.
And about three people wanna speak some sense.

See ya next time the merry go round comes around. Wow.

kyle_sample said:
RedHawk said:
tothemax said:
RedHawk said:
A private charter...with a flight plan that popped up just today... an hour before the flight started. Im not 100%, but i'm about 99% sure its him.

Could very well be but I want some rock solid details.

it wont be "rock solid" until it is announced as the coach in the next 8 days.

It wasn't him

So you're saying it was another Kessman deal?

grizliver said:
I don’t post often, but it is him per family member/friend. He apparently wanted the NAU job, but pulled out of consideration when Stitt was fired. Bobby assumed Stitt’s contract would be extended.Bobby wanted the job when Stitt was hired, met Haslem on the tarmac but was sent packing.

It was him? He’s a surgeon now? I guess we know where he is staying - the Holiday Inn Express.

AllWeatherFan said:
kyle_sample said:
RedHawk said:
tothemax said:
Could very well be but I want some rock solid details.

It wasn't him

No, Hauck is Ryan Kessman, Tate Forcier. Ronnie Rodamer and Tab Perry rolled into one. Also, he's stuck on Lookout Pass.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:
kyle_sample said:
RedHawk said:

It wasn't him

No, Hauck is Ryan Kessman, Tate Forcier. Ronnie Rodamer and Tab Perry rolled into one. Also, he's stuck on Lookout Pass.

Jeez. Did this place just collectively drop acid without me? Missoula must’ve never truly left the hippie days.

GrizGuy said:
It's 2009 again..
Dilly/Pickle/Stevie/AZ/Whomever is threatening to kill people.
Some stuffed-shirt, swollen headed lawyer is still lookin' down his nose at anyone and everyone while they laugh behind his back.
Our team is coming off a season-ending game that hurts.
And about three people wanna speak some sense.

See ya next time the merry go round comes around. Wow.

There are lots of idiots and know-nothings on egriz. Hope you aren't one of them. You weren't in the old days.

That all depends if he gets caught at the MT Club...too soon?

Ursus1 said:
San Diego and Missoula cost of living adjustment also factors in....not full difference in dollars but "standard of living" making 200+ in Missoula vs. 300 in San Diego not so far off especially if you like Montana outdoors. Don't forget the old saying happy wife happy life....her input is very important

It's him. He's been angling for this job for months. It's no secret among insiders.

grizliver said:
I don’t post often, but it is him per family member/friend. He apparently wanted the NAU job, but pulled out of consideration when Stitt was fired. Bobby assumed Stitt’s contract would be extended.Bobby wanted the job when Stitt was hired, met Haslem on the tarmac but was sent packing.

i_the_sky said:
The mans resume speaks for itself It's impeccable.. Any player that does his homework would die to play for Bobby!!! I think this is a no-brainier!! I'd give him 5 years to life and be done with it! I thank coach Stitt but it is time to regroup...

Good Lord - he was 15-49 in his last gig as head coach and is a "special teams coordinator" now after getting fired at UNLV... Impeccable?? :lol: :lol:

Butte5518 said:
i_the_sky said:
The mans resume speaks for itself It's impeccable.. Any player that does his homework would die to play for Bobby!!! I think this is a no-brainier!! I'd give him 5 years to life and be done with it! I thank coach Stitt but it is time to regroup...

Good Lord - he was 15-49 in his last gig as head coach and is a "special teams coordinator" now after getting fired at UNLV... Impeccable?? :lol: :lol:

Yeah. It's not like he did that well after he left and we are not nearly in the same situation to just dominate right out the gate the way he did when he first came in.

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
Butte5518 said:
i_the_sky said:

Yeah. It's not like he did that well after he left and we are not nearly in the same situation to just dominate right out the gate the way he did when he first came in.

Absolutely – he was handed the keys to a Ferrari, then drove it until the wheels came off… at best his record is sketchy...

I'll admit, I find it interesting that the Hauck lovers give him a pass for his awful record at UNLV, but consistently talk about how Stitt only won 60% of his games at Mines. Both are difficult places at which to recruit athletes comparable to your opponents. Why the discrepancy in how they are viewed?

Butte5518 said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
Butte5518 said:
i_the_sky said:

Absolutely – he was handed the keys to a Ferrari, then drove it until the wheels came off… at best his record is sketchy...

I wouldn't even say he drove until the wheels came off. His tenure here was damn near impeccable, with the exception of players being in the news for off-field things. He did what was done to him and handed the keys to the Ferrari to Pflugrad and THEN it all came crashing down.

EverettGriz said:
I'll admit, I find it interesting that the Hauck lovers give him a pass for his awful record at UNLV, but consistently talk about how Stitt only won 60% of his games at Mines. Both are difficult places at which to recruit athletes comparable to your opponents. Why the discrepancy in how they are viewed?

Funny enough, Stitt's winning percentage here is exactly 60%.

EverettGriz said:

Montana roots?

EverettGriz said:

like I said, BH did not build the success he had at UM, he was handed the keys to a Ferrari, then drove it until the wheels came off… He has NEVER built, or re-built a program for that matter and he had 6 years at UNLV and failed miserably...

Back