• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...impeach the fool...

CV Griz Fan said:
Paytonlives said:
A very simple question: On what legal basis could impeachment proceed?

.... I don't see any.

Impeachment is not a legal proceeding it's political. With Republicans at the helm, probably not gonna happen....

Thats my point...

Paytonlives said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Paytonlives said:
A very simple question: On what legal basis could impeachment proceed?

.... I don't see any.

Impeachment is not a legal proceeding it's political. With Republicans at the helm, probably not gonna happen....

Thats my point...

I guess I was responding to your words "on what legal basis" could impeachment proceed? Impeachment is not a legal proceeding so there is no legal" basis needed to proceed. If the Republicans in the House wanted to proceed towards impeachment, and they had the votes, they could impeach Trump even if no crime was commited. Like Clinton, the US Senate would then take over and vote up or down on impeachment. The appearence of wrong doing can be enough to attempt an impeachment. I guess that was my point....

Fat Bruno said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Fat Bruno said:
White House caught further exaggerating Scaramucci’s boast about Trump’s PGA-like putting skills

Last week, incoming White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci held a press briefing in which he boasted of President Donald Trump’s athletic prowess in an effort to demonstrate the president’s competitiveness.

“I’ve seen this guy throw a dead spiral through a tire,” Scaramucci said. “I’ve seen him at Madison Square Garden with a top coat on, he’s standing in the key and he’s hitting foul shots and swishing them. He sinks three-foot putts.”

Hahaha … that was good; kind of like when Chairman Mao swam that big crick in Chiner. Then, there was his much lauded address to the Boy Scouts, compared by some the the Gettysburg Address … and by others, to The Fuhrer’s addresses to the Hitler Youth.

So, we’ve got The Dear Leader and the Fuhrer combined in one rancid sack of cheap grease. How lucky can you get?

Throwing a perfect spiral thru a tire with those puny hands is quite impressive though....
It was one of those four inch nerf balls with a prop to make it spin.

LOL. The ones John Elway used to endorse? Classic.

Trump Administration To End Obama Era Rule Allowing Nursing Home Residents To Sue For Mistreatment

Excellent news … and the kind of thing we expected from The Little Guy’s president. In fact, it’s so characteristic of his/its approach that it makes an excellent metaphor for his/its entire administration. Abusing Gramps seems soo … uh … right wing. Dump him at the home, give him a nice, red MAGA hat, and forget about him.

Back