• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...impeach the fool...

And, today, more hatred from Trump toward transgender people ... all to buck up his support from the Legions of Hate who support him despite massive evidence of his manifold corruptions. This, after his blatant lies and promises toward their community. Meanwhile, he continues his rabid attacks on the poor on two more fronts ... he seeks to take away their health insurance while at the same time trying to harm their ability to buy their own insurance by attacking the overtime pay rules. Why would one ever loathe a reptile like this?

grizpsych said:
fencer24 said:
Please do tell, what is the evidence of collusion. And don't use the old "others say."

Don't use the Intel Community being unanimous about a hacking that they never had access to the server to determine who did it.
As far as the rest goes in your list, I agree that Hillary and Obama were doing all those things, but what is their relevance here?

Here is the publicly available evidence suggesting collusion between Trump camp and Russia.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrumpInvestigation/wiki/doc

Of course, this is publicly available information. We will ahve to wait and see what happens with the special counsel and the IC investigations.

Oh My God!! You have Reddit! I bow to your sources. Of course they are incomplete, after all, they don't even list the number of times he had a Reuben sandwich, which we all know has Russian dressing! Why won't he answer that? Ha! Proof at last.

But perhaps I have been negligent in the use of my terms. When I say show me the evidence of collusion, I don't mean meetings or business dealings, but evidence that somehow the election was changed. Focusing on the trivia doesn't change the fact that votes were cast and counted, and Trump won the electoral college. There is not even a smidgen (to borrow from Obama) of evidence that even one vote was changed because of something the Russians did.
In fact the Trump haters seem to have morphed into Joe McCarthy overnight. Russians under the bed! "Are you now or have you ever had a salad with Russian dressing?" Even senior Dems have gone off the deep end with their assertions that Russia committed an act of war.
Do we really want to start throwing nukes around because Hillary lost and liberals' feelings are hurt? Sorry, that's way too extreme. Red Scare or not, Trump's opponents have moved from comical to dangerous.
Take a deep breath, relax, and realize you are overdoing what the Right did when Obama was elected, and looking all the more ridiculous for it. Even if somehow you were to impeach Trump, you still have Pence who moves into the Office. Are you really going to be better off?
Or are you going to continue to make such a ridiculous spectacle that you alienate every one else who doesn't have your level of Russophobia? If so, prepare to be further annoyed in 2020 when he is re-elected.

Fat Bruno said:
Gee, Fencer, where would one even start with your looney melange of twisted charges? and omissions ... oh, I know ... one wouldn't bother. Try arguing, just once in your chronically dishonest life, with the actual arguments that are being made. Then, we've got all your long discredited list of charges against the Clintons which defy all the rules of logic you claim to uphold. You're a pathetic example of a kool ade drinking fraud. Btw, I didn't support Hillary and certainly did not like her treatment of Bernie. However, one must not be so stupid as to correlate this kind of thing with colluding with a foreign enemy to corrupt the democratic process. Are you that stupid? Of course, you are. And, puhlease, spare me the sanctimonious hater whine ... your whole agenda is hate. My disgust and repulsion is specifically reserved for corrupt, self aggrandizing, treasonous scum like Trump ... an aversion of which I am really very proud.

Ah yes, using the Clever Fool gambit! Brilliant, and who would be better at it than you.
First you resort to ad hominem, then your factually inaccurate statement about the Criminal Clinton Enterprise, oh, sorry, I mean the Clinton Foundation. Back to ad hominem, then a sidebar about how you supported Bernie, but you're fine with her stealing it from him. Finally, we are back to the unsupported assertion of collusion to corrupt the democratic process.

How?

How did he do it?

Did he somehow commandeer ballot boxes and revote them?

The fact that you can't say how is further proof that it didn't happen.

Then you get back to the ad hominem including accusing me of being a hater. Please do pardon me, but I seem to see you as the only one spewing hate. I am just asking the question of what the collusion was. If you can't control your anger, there may not be much of a point in continuing.

Except it is kind of fun. :lol:

Fat Bruno said:
And, today, more hatred from Trump toward transgender people ... all to buck up his support from the Legions of Hate who support him despite massive evidence of his manifold corruptions. This, after his blatant lies and promises toward their community. Meanwhile, he continues his rabid attacks on the poor on two more fronts ... he seeks to take away their health insurance while at the same time trying to harm their ability to buy their own insurance by attacking the overtime pay rules. Why would one ever loathe a reptile like this?

Oooh, Legions of Hate. That's so cool, it's just like the Legion of Doom, only more badass!

And the ability of Trump to do all the things you say, is there Nothing that he can't do? :clap:

What will be said when after 2018 elections and none of the republicans up for re-election will be beat out by democrats? Must be North Korean influence this time...I am sure there will be excuses, name calling and just in general, Hate from the liberals.
I'll tell you, the liberals losing their free rides is really starting to hurt their feelings. I think some of them might even go to work at a real job...especially now that SNAPS have been threatened too...

fencer24 said:
Fat Bruno said:
Gee, Fencer, where would one even start with your looney melange of twisted charges? and omissions ... oh, I know ... one wouldn't bother. Try arguing, just once in your chronically dishonest life, with the actual arguments that are being made. Then, we've got all your long discredited list of charges against the Clintons which defy all the rules of logic you claim to uphold. You're a pathetic example of a kool ade drinking fraud. Btw, I didn't support Hillary and certainly did not like her treatment of Bernie. However, one must not be so stupid as to correlate this kind of thing with colluding with a foreign enemy to corrupt the democratic process. Are you that stupid? Of course, you are. And, puhlease, spare me the sanctimonious hater whine ... your whole agenda is hate. My disgust and repulsion is specifically reserved for corrupt, self aggrandizing, treasonous scum like Trump ... an aversion of which I am really very proud.

Ah yes, using the Clever Fool gambit! Brilliant, and who would be better at it than you.
First you resort to ad hominem, then your factually inaccurate statement about the Criminal Clinton Enterprise, oh, sorry, I mean the Clinton Foundation. Back to ad hominem, then a sidebar about how you supported Bernie, but you're fine with her stealing it from him. Finally, we are back to the unsupported assertion of collusion to corrupt the democratic process.

How?

How did he do it?

Did he somehow commandeer ballot boxes and revote them?

The fact that you can't say how is further proof that it didn't happen.

Then you get back to the ad hominem including accusing me of being a hater. Please do pardon me, but I seem to see you as the only one spewing hate. I am just asking the question of what the collusion was. If you can't control your anger, there may not be much of a point in continuing.

Except it is kind of fun. :lol:

This from a genius whose "rebuttal" to the Trump U scam is to point to Clinton while whining, "But, he did it too." When Fencer was 14 he shit his pants and pointed at his 3 year old sibling, whining, "But he did it too!" The more these frauds talk about reason and facts, the more they avoid them. See, Clinton could have murdered a million people and scrood their livestock, Socrates, and it would have absolutely zeeeeero relevance to what Trump did. They are two different subjects. Further, he loves to talk about proof while throwing around the sloppiest charges imaginable. You're rationalism is a joke. buddy ... a kool ade swilling joke. As for the hate, Trump's whole appeal is an appeal to hate ... gays, immigrants, trans, muslims, everyone and everything the great unwashed mob of deplorable ignorami in the country hates ... and you appear to be a full fledged member ... highly qualified in every aspect.

fencer24 said:
Fat Bruno said:

Oooh, Legions of Hate. That's so cool, it's just like the Legion of Doom, only more badass!

And the ability of Trump to do all the things you say, is there Nothing that he can't do? :clap:

When you try to be a smart ass, it pays to have some smarts ... which is the part your missing. You're loaded in the ass department. I didn't say Trump could do all those things ... he's a moron so, fortunately, he's a little challenged in actually getting things done. I'm talking about what he's trying to do ... and almost all of it pure evil. Note the terms "seeks to" and "is trying" or is it always totally impossible for you to deal with the argument as it is made rather than some pathetic straw man you make up?

reinell30 said:
What will be said when after 2018 elections and none of the republicans up for re-election will be beat out by democrats? Must be North Korean influence this time...I am sure there will be excuses, name calling and just in general, Hate from the liberals.
I'll tell you, the liberals losing their free rides is really starting to hurt their feelings. I think some of them might even go to work at a real job...especially now that SNAPS have been threatened too...

I love this guy"s political prognostications. I hadn't realized the GOOP was a lock to hold onto every one of their seats, especially since every special election has seen a large swing in the blue direction in voting percentages and numerous Dem wins in state and local elections. Now, tell us how all those unemployed liberals end up having to pay for all the backward, hick, red state"s programs. The irony is that it's mostly ignorant Trump voters who will be losing the most in almost every case.

Oh Bruno - The stupid runs deep in you. Your lack of anything but outrage is most amusing though.
Perhaps I should discuss this with you on your level: You are nothing but a fat assed stupid twat who can't string any thoughts together because your incestuous ancestry. Your education stopped at staring at your peepee and you are a horrible person who smells bad.

Now, back on topic. Where is the proof?

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

I love this guy"s political prognostications. I hadn't realized the GOOP was a lock to hold onto every one of their seats, especially since every special election has seen a large swing in the blue direction in voting percentages and numerous Dem wins in state and local elections. Now, tell us how all those unemployed liberals end up having to pay for all the backward, hick, red state"s programs. The irony is that it's mostly ignorant Trump voters who will be losing the most in almost every case.

Um, you still lost.

Fat Bruno said:
When you try to be a smart ass, it pays to have some smarts ... which is the part your missing. You're loaded in the ass department. I didn't say Trump could do all those things ... he's a moron so, fortunately, he's a little challenged in actually getting things done. I'm talking about what he's trying to do ... and almost all of it pure evil. Note the terms "seeks to" and "is trying" or is it always totally impossible for you to deal with the argument as it is made rather than some pathetic straw man you make up?

Wait, I'm confused. Is he a moron or an evil genius? This is so much fun, I can't wait to find out! :lol:

Fat Bruno said:
As for the hate, Trump's whole appeal is an appeal to hate ... gays, immigrants, trans, muslims, everyone and everything the great unwashed mob of deplorable ignorami in the country hates ... and you appear to be a full fledged member ... highly qualified in every aspect.

I took a shower this morning, so I'm not among the great unwashed, and I don't hate anyone. I even really like you, because you are going to singlehandedly guarantee Trump's re-election.

Thank you. At least it will keep Hillary out of office again.

fencer24 said:
grizpsych said:
fencer24 said:
Please do tell, what is the evidence of collusion. And don't use the old "others say."

Don't use the Intel Community being unanimous about a hacking that they never had access to the server to determine who did it.
As far as the rest goes in your list, I agree that Hillary and Obama were doing all those things, but what is their relevance here?

Here is the publicly available evidence suggesting collusion between Trump camp and Russia.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrumpInvestigation/wiki/doc

Of course, this is publicly available information. We will ahve to wait and see what happens with the special counsel and the IC investigations.

Oh My God!! You have Reddit! I bow to your sources. Of course they are incomplete, after all, they don't even list the number of times he had a Reuben sandwich, which we all know has Russian dressing! Why won't he answer that? Ha! Proof at last.

But perhaps I have been negligent in the use of my terms. When I say show me the evidence of collusion, I don't mean meetings or business dealings, but evidence that somehow the election was changed. Focusing on the trivia doesn't change the fact that votes were cast and counted, and Trump won the electoral college. There is not even a smidgen (to borrow from Obama) of evidence that even one vote was changed because of something the Russians did.
In fact the Trump haters seem to have morphed into Joe McCarthy overnight. Russians under the bed! "Are you now or have you ever had a salad with Russian dressing?" Even senior Dems have gone off the deep end with their assertions that Russia committed an act of war.
Do we really want to start throwing nukes around because Hillary lost and liberals' feelings are hurt? Sorry, that's way too extreme. Red Scare or not, Trump's opponents have moved from comical to dangerous.
Take a deep breath, relax, and realize you are overdoing what the Right did when Obama was elected, and looking all the more ridiculous for it. Even if somehow you were to impeach Trump, you still have Pence who moves into the Office. Are you really going to be better off?
Or are you going to continue to make such a ridiculous spectacle that you alienate every one else who doesn't have your level of Russophobia? If so, prepare to be further annoyed in 2020 when he is re-elected.
Did you look at it? Each point has a link to the primary source. And, it's not overdone.Rather, it is in the correct analytical tone that was missing in the Obama is a Muslim camp.

Sorry, I saw it as nothing more than a list. There is no evidence that shows any votes were changed. Are you arguing that anyone who has contacts with Russia in business or politics is excluded from holding office? If it did, that would exclude most of official Washington.
Wait a minute, I might just agree with you on that after all. Trouble is, it includes all the people doing the investigating who still haven't found anything.

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

I guess this years special elections where all republicans were elected and not one democrat. Oh that's right, you didn't see those facts so it must not have happened!

fencer24 said:
Fat Bruno said:

Wait, I'm confused. Is he a moron or an evil genius? This is so much fun, I can't wait to find out! :lol:

When a poor guy descends from at least trying to make an argument to just flipping out simple minded shit like this, you know he's given up. Time to join that Cuervahola guy and all the other right wingdings on the sidelines.

Well, see, boys, you have to get beyond your usual simple minded "analyses" and look at the nos.

Here's a segment from 538: Luckily, however, U.S. House elections aren’t the only special elections that have taken place this year. Since Trump took office, voters have gone to the polls 24 times1 in 13 states to fill vacancies in their state legislatures — giving us a data set that is robust enough for us to start identifying patterns. And the results in these races echo the returns from Kansas and Montana: Democrats have overperformed almost everywhere.2
Since Jan. 20, Democrats have won 12 special legislative elections, and Republicans have won 11.3 But because so many special elections take place in safe districts, win-loss records can only tell you so much. Instead, you’re better off comparing their final results to the district’s baseline partisanship, which FiveThirtyEight measures using a weighted average of the last two presidential election results4 as calculated by Daily Kos.5 And in the 15 special legislative elections to pit at least one Democrat against at least one Republican,6 12 have seen a net swing toward the Democrats.

And, this is just the beginning. Trump is horrifying more people every day ... including, now, a very long list of strongly right wing pundits. By the time this moron gets done, you'll be lucky to have a party left. As Fox's Shep Smith says, "It's just lie after lie after lie."

Nothing to see here ... move along.

Shocking DOJ report links Trump campaign manager to ‘upper-echelon’ of Russian mobsters

As President Donald Trump continues his cyberbulling campaign against Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the Department of Justice has identified a Paul Manafort business associate as a top Russian mob boss.

Dmytro Firtash – a Ukrainian oligarch and Vladimer Putin supporter with close ties to Paul Manafort – was accused of being in an “upper-echelon [associate] of Russian organized crime,” NBC News reports.

This could be a significant development as Special Counsel Robert Mueller seeks leverage over Manafort and federal investigators seek to get Manafort to “flip” and testify against President Trump.

Unfortunately for his rich guy worshipping serfs, Trump's collusion with the Rooskies goes far beyond mere meddling in the democratic traditions of his country to typical, sleazy crime and corruption.

fencer24 said:
Oh Bruno - The stupid runs deep in you. Your lack of anything but outrage is most amusing though.
Perhaps I should discuss this with you on your level: You are nothing but a fat assed stupid twat who can't string any thoughts together because your incestuous ancestry. Your education stopped at staring at your peepee and you are a horrible person who smells bad.

Now, back on topic. Where is the proof?

Try, now, real, real hard to concentrate. Proof is what the investigation ENDS with. At this point, the criterion is whether there is enough evidence to proceed with the investigation, and of course, we are so far past that point, already, that anyone with common sense has very strong reason to believe the collusion is real. Then, there are all the other investigations and the matter of appalling incompetence and general, flaky fecklessness and his various pathologies too numerous to mention.
You've got to love his anti-Sessions campaign which is convincing many of the other GOPigs that he'll stab them in the back, as well, at the slightest provocation. I think they're going to love impeaching this defective when they realize he's of no more use to them.

Geez Bruno - You refuse to learn. Although given your left leanings, that's perfectly understandable.
I can see how you are emulating that paragon of human virtue Lavrenty Beria (who was Russian) in his famous statement to Stalin "Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime." You have shown the man (Trump) and are now looking for the crime. How very Communist of you.
So far it has settled on Russian collusion, although you can't say how that collusion affected the voting outcomes. In fact, it hasn't, but following the NVKD playbook, innocence is not enough when the Comissariat comes after you.
Absent proof, you now go forward with an investigation based on rumor and innuendo. One of the things that would have helped is if the DNC had turned over their server to the FBI when they claimed they were hacked. The FBI and hence the intel community relied on CrowdStrike for the assessment that it was the Russians even though the top experts in the country never had access to the servers. Never mind that Crowdstrike was working with Hillary to promote Ukranian interests. Hillary reps met with Ukranian sources to find dirt on Trump, just like Trump jr. did. So there is evidence that foreign influence in our election wasn't just the Russians for Trump, it was the Ukranians for Hillary. Although I am sure there is much more as well as these two.
So while we have evidence of meetings and possible advantage seeking on both sides, the question returns to: What votes were changed? Even if you believe "there is enough evidence to proceed with the investigation, and of course, we are so far past that point, already, that anyone with common sense has very strong reason to believe the collusion is real." you still don't have anything showing the outcome was affected in any way.
Comey himself said that Trump wasn't under investigation for collusion, but apparently that is just another fact that Bruno can't grasp in his anger and hatred. I will tell you this, if you were to show me actual evidence that somehow Trump was able to manipulate the vote tallies, then I would join in with you.
Luckily, you're track record for anything but adolescent rants and hyperbole leave me secure in the knowledge that is not going to happen. In the meantime, I have my bowl of popcorn as I watch Bruno pinging off the walls like an epileptic acrobat on meth, secure in the knowledge that he is the face of the Democratic Party. And what better poster child than him if you want the Democrats to lose.

Back