• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...impeach the fool...

...should start another thread...
...montana's very own zinke dinkie...
...now acting as the head buffoons flipping" thug...
...no wonder his own guys wanted to kick his ass...
... :shock: ...

....4 lines for ya cv...

As a big Trump guy, it didn't bother me that Trump mocked McCain's heroism. Or bullied Jeb Bush. Or grabbed a little pussy here and there. Or failed to show his tax returns. Or said he knew more than the generals. Or denigrated the CIA and NSA. Or fired the (Republican) head of the FBI. Or threatened to fire the (Republican) special prosecutor Mueller. Or turned up with an email in Trump Tower from the Russians, claiming dirt on "crooked" Hillary. Or gave a political speech to Boy Scouts (hey! start 'em off young!) Or dismissed trans soliders when the Generals knew nothing about this, and the closest he ever got to combat was military school.

But humiliating Jeff Sessions??? NO WAY! That's IT, Donald! YA GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE! Poor little 'ol Jeff. I feel so sorry for him!!

zengriz said:

....4 lines for ya cv...

I think you mean CFalls. I'm a fan of Haiku and other forms of Japanese poetry, Choka, Tanka etc. I even like some Renga now and then. Trump? Probably not a fan...
Mooch? Obviously not....

citay said:
As a big Trump guy, it didn't bother me that Trump mocked McCain's heroism. Or bullied Jeb Bush. Or grabbed a little pussy here and there. Or failed to show his tax returns. Or said he knew more than the generals. Or denigrated the CIA and NSA. Or fired the (Republican) head of the FBI. Or threatened to fire the (Republican) special prosecutor Mueller. Or turned up with an email in Trump Tower from the Russians, claiming dirt on "crooked" Hillary. Or gave a political speech to Boy Scouts (hey! start 'em off young!) Or dismissed trans soliders when the Generals knew nothing about this, and the closest he ever got to combat was military school.

But humiliating Jeff Sessions??? NO WAY! That's IT, Donald! YA GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE! Poor little 'ol Jeff. I feel so sorry for him!!

POTY

CV Griz Fan said:
zengriz said:

....4 lines for ya cv...

I think you mean CFalls. I'm a fan of Haiku and other forms of Japanese poetry, Choka, Tanka etc. I even like some Renga now and then. Trump? Probably not a fan...
Mooch? Obviously not....

...my deepest apology...

... :cool: ...

CV Griz Fan said:
zengriz said:

....4 lines for ya cv...

Mooch? Obviously not....
Tanka is the world's only perfect poetic art form. Renga is peasant poetry usually conceived by and for sailors with low-testosterone.

Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:
zengriz said:

....4 lines for ya cv...

Mooch? Obviously not....
Tanka is the world's only perfect poetic art form. Renga is peasant poetry usually conceived by and for sailors with low-testosterone.

In the post Edo Period in Japan, I'd agree.

CV Griz Fan said:
Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:
zengriz said:

....4 lines for ya cv...

Mooch? Obviously not....

I'm more of a fan of the works of Judge Ito.

Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Mooch? Obviously not....

Fair enough but I'd hardly call Ito a testosterone junkie...

CV Griz Fan said:
Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Ursa Major said:

Fair enough but I'd hardly call Ito a testosterone junkie...

I'm told that you'd be surprised.

Baby Jesus, this poor parrot refuses to learn. Even more of the, waaaah, Hillary did it too," infantile defenses, and it's all rumor and innuendo dodge. Tell that to the very serious people, like Mueller, who are conducting the investigation. It's known as circumstantial evidence and it is more massive, every day. And, apparently, you think that if someone tries to rob a bank but is unable to get any money in their attempt, that no crime was committed. Sad. Sorry to tell you but votes changing won't have anything to do with it ... and it's only the tip of the shitberg ... trading the Rus for promises of sanctions ameliorated or money laundering charges will also be on the menu. At base, it's most likely to be money and corruption as it always is for these scumbags. But is it all even necessary? The real value of it all is in watching Trump self destruct a little more each day in front of the whole world while he and his poor serfs obsess over the Russian problem. I do love your touching faith in his coming reelection, though. I have a feeling that will occur in what's left of your mind though it will never happen in that terrible real world. And, how did you like that big win on the Trumpcare vote? I bet you're really tired of that kind of winning.

White House caught further exaggerating Scaramucci’s boast about Trump’s PGA-like putting skills

Last week, incoming White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci held a press briefing in which he boasted of President Donald Trump’s athletic prowess in an effort to demonstrate the president’s competitiveness.

“I’ve seen this guy throw a dead spiral through a tire,” Scaramucci said. “I’ve seen him at Madison Square Garden with a top coat on, he’s standing in the key and he’s hitting foul shots and swishing them. He sinks three-foot putts.”

Hahaha … that was good; kind of like when Chairman Mao swam that big crick in Chiner. Then, there was his much lauded address to the Boy Scouts, compared by some the the Gettysburg Address … and by others, to The Fuhrer’s addresses to the Hitler Youth.

So, we’ve got The Dear Leader and the Fuhrer combined in one rancid sack of cheap grease. How lucky can you get?

Fat Bruno said:
White House caught further exaggerating Scaramucci’s boast about Trump’s PGA-like putting skills

Last week, incoming White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci held a press briefing in which he boasted of President Donald Trump’s athletic prowess in an effort to demonstrate the president’s competitiveness.

“I’ve seen this guy throw a dead spiral through a tire,” Scaramucci said. “I’ve seen him at Madison Square Garden with a top coat on, he’s standing in the key and he’s hitting foul shots and swishing them. He sinks three-foot putts.”

Hahaha … that was good; kind of like when Chairman Mao swam that big crick in Chiner. Then, there was his much lauded address to the Boy Scouts, compared by some the the Gettysburg Address … and by others, to The Fuhrer’s addresses to the Hitler Youth.

So, we’ve got The Dear Leader and the Fuhrer combined in one rancid sack of cheap grease. How lucky can you get?

Throwing a perfect spiral thru a tire with those puny hands is quite impressive though....

Bruno - your argument style is limited to Sturm and Drang with absolutely no substance. You will be forever disappointed by the real world, but the real world will always be laughing at you.

And that makes it all worthwhile.

As to the failure to repeal Obamacare - Just proves that Republicans aren't as evil as you always say, if you measure it by supporting a failing system that hands out freebies from those who work to those who won't.

Actually, I am willing to take it back. What is the best evidence that anything actually happened to affect the election. Was it the meetings, the business deals, what?
I am curious to know. But if there is nothing more than rumor and innuendo, like it is now, I am not changing my mind. Especially when Fat Bruno is advocating it. He is a sure bet at being wrong.

Interesting:

"Until now, the media and the Democrats have proceeded under the assumption that Russia intervened in the 2016 election by hacking the email server of the Democratic National Committee, as well as the private email of Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, and releasing their emails via Wikileaks. They have further claimed — with no evidence — that the Trump campaign may have colluded with the Russians in obtaining or releasing the emails.

The entire theory rests on the ridiculous claim that Trump had invited Russia to hack Clinton and the Democrats when he joked last July about the Russians releasing the emails Clinton had deleted from her illicit private server. (The left-wing HuffPost observed Thursday as the anniversary that Trump “asked for Russian help in the election.”) That joke prompted then-CIA director John Brennan to convene an investigation of alleged Russian interference.

In fact, it turns out that Russia may have been trying to undermine Trump. And it may have done so in collusion with the Democrats. The Wall Street Journal‘s Kimberly Strassel noted Thursday that Fusion GPS has ties to the Democrats — and will not reveal who paid it for the dossier. Strassel asked: “What if it was the Democratic National Committee or Hillary Clinton’s campaign?” The money could have passed through intermediaries, she added.

That means the real story of collusion in the 2016 election could be that Democrats were working with Russia. And that would make sense, given their long history of appeasing the Russians, under both Clinton and Barack Obama.

Or the truth could be that Russia was trying to embarrass both parties, to weaken the eventual winner. Browder told the Senate Judiciary Committee that it is common for Russia to back both sides in elections, simply to create chaos.

Regardless, the Russia conspiracy theory has now collapsed. There is no evidence that Russia was colluding with the Trump campaign. But there is evidence Russia was working against it. And the truth is only beginning to emerge."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/28/week-russia-conspiracy-theory-fell-apart/

CV Griz Fan said:
Fat Bruno said:

Throwing a perfect spiral thru a tire with those puny hands is quite impressive though....
It was one of those four inch nerf balls with a prop to make it spin.

It’s the only way it makes sense … they’re watching Baby Huey.
Kelly and Mattis had a pact: One of them must remain in the US at all times to supervise Trump

Meanwhile … raise your hands when you’re ready to admit that you voted for him and that you’re morons. Your leaders are.
Republicans are splitting from Trump
Without Priebus, Trump Is a Man Without a Party: By ousting Reince Priebus, the president is severing one of his few remaining ties to the GOP.

You do understand that Trump won in spite of never having the backing of the GOP? See, there's this group called #NeverTrumpers who absolutely loathe Trump, but aren't the Democrats.
But somehow, Trump won. That's why I've taken to calling him Forrest Trump. He comes out of impossible situations holding up fists of money.

Back