• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is #37 cursed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be something too this...Everytime I wear one of my #37 jerseys, I spill alcohol at my tailgate and that just isn't acceptable...I will have to not wear it anymore during tailgating!

grizcountry420 said:
idjut.gif

I have reported your personal threat as it is against the rules. Player Rep was right when he said you contribute nothing to the board and the mods shuld stop you from posting this poppycock.

So now it is ok to laugh at players with injuries? What is wrong with you show some empathy towards your fellow man.

Big G said:
So now it is ok to laugh at players with injuries? What is wrong with you show some empathy towards your fellow man.

Worst. Trolling. Ever. Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
Big G said:

Worst. Trolling. Ever. Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Some of these posters are laughing about injuries to college football players and you are calling me the troll, if you were my son I would take you out behind the wood shed and teach you some respect. Your post is pure poppycock plain and simple

Pitcher-shoulder
Bender-knee
Utterbeck-knee
Tripp-hurt
Wagenmann-foot
Kidder-??
Crebo-may have had a mental illness

7 of 12 players have been hurt wearing this number

Big G said:
Pitcher-shoulder
Bender-knee
Utterbeck-knee
Tripp-hurt
Wagenmann-foot
Kidder-??
Crebo-may have had a mental illness

I just reported your personal attack against former players to the Mods. Be on the look out for some sort of punishment. Enjoy your day!

I wore my #37 jersey at the NDSU game and stubbed my toe...it must be cursed...I also saw some drunk guy w/#37 jersey fall down in the tailgates, it looked like a tailgating ending injury...it's not just the players wearing #37 getting hurt it's also the fans...the #37 is cursed...do the math, it all adds up :thumb:

:roll:

1Griz_Fan said:
I wore my #37 jersey at the NDSU game and stubbed my toe...it must be cursed...I also saw some drunk guy w/#37 jersey fall down in the tailgates, it looked like a tailgating ending injury...it's not just the players wearing #37 getting hurt it's also the fans...the #37 is cursed...do the math, it all adds up :thumb:

I hope these guys are alright and don't miss any games. This thing has legs and not one legitimate response has been made why 7 of 12 players ahve been injured wearing the 37 number. That right there proves all we need to know.

Big G said:
1Griz_Fan said:

I hope these guys are alright and don't miss any games. This thing has legs and not one legitimate response has been made why 7 of 12 players ahve been injured wearing the 37 number. That right there proves all we need to know.

Most are still waiting for a legitimate question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back