• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is #37 cursed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries are not because of playing time a QB is no more likely to get hurt than a RB, S or LB injuries are arbitrary and less playing time cannot prevent them. One play can injure a player 300 may not it is not prdictable unless you are wearing the #37 jersey.

Big G said:
My theory is proven by the injuries. You guys out west must be doing a little day drinking from the looks of some of these posts so childish and off topic
Well you say it's fact, but you haven't been able to show us any real evidence of anything aside from wile theory's.

Big G said:
Injuries are not because of playing time a QB is no more likely to get hurt than a RB, S or LB injuries are arbitrary and less playing time cannot prevent them. One play can injure a player 300 may not it is not prdictable unless you are wearing the #37 jersey.
c147e157ddf53d3e114765867d3784bb.jpg

Big G said:

Exactly...I once saw a guy get hurt and he did not even play...why you may ask...because he wore #17 and at our school that was the cursed number... #playingtimedon'tmatterwhenitcomestocurses

Lex got hurt in practice, there is no way to tell when they happen but it isn't because of sitting on the bench or not sitting on the bench. #arbitrary

Big G said:
Lex got hurt in practice, there is no way to tell when they happen but it isn't because of sitting on the bench or not sitting on the bench. #arbitrary

I agree, just because a guy plays more doesn't mean they have more opportunities to get hurt #probabilitiesarepoppycock

Big G said:

And Lex was not wearing number 37 so therefore by default every other number besides #37 is cursed and needs to be banned. And also practice therefore needs to be banned.

Ill briefly play along and hopefully someone can add to this:

Lets take the #2 as an example. Clearly this is a cured # as well:

Walcott: Loads of talent but could never stay healthy. Curse

Tru Johnson: Dude got tased by the cops. If that isn't cursed I don't know what is....

Going back a few years, but didn't Chambers wear #2 here. Again, great talent that could never put it all together. He probably started the curse.

:lol:

Big G said:

Lex wore #38, so . . .

I once got hurt in 69. There wasn't any cursing, though. Well, unless you count, "Oh, God! Oh, God".

Is that similar to what this guy is talking about?

EverettGriz said:
I once got hurt in 69. There wasn't any cursing, though. Well, unless you count, "Oh, God! Oh, God".

:shock: :oops:

EverettGriz said:

Was it a man's voice?

Big G said:
Why is it dumb? Name one other number that has had that many injuries the last few years, something is going on here and you need to pull your head out of the sand amigo. There is a reason all the 37 players are getting hurt and saying anything less is pure poppycock plain and simple.

Hmmm....cursedness or randomness. I think I'll choose randomness.

Griz2k said:
It's really simple. The #37 is the only number significant enough on this team to remember who wears it and when, therefore it's easy to list names of those players.

Smartest answer I've seen yet.

Big G said:
Instead of insulting posts why not make a list of other numbers that have had that many injuries and prove me worng? I know why you can't do it. When I get done harvesting I will post more and hold this place accountable, lately it is just a group of young whippersnappers with no respect for other people.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because the vast majority of people know that there is no such thing as a jinx. It's just a lot of Medieval hogwash. Burn the 37 jersey! It's a witch! No, wait, it's a zombie! A Pisces? The Bermuda Triangle? It must be something mysteriously inexplicable and not based in the reality-centered world, right?

Its true I tell you, its true. I saw Steve Bartman in the NEZ muttering something about goats, I think. Not really sure, might have been the whiskey, its kinda fuzzy. But I'm almost probably certain maybe it was Bartman I saw. So that explains the curse, maybe.

think Utterback broke ankle or leg in opener at Oregon or some Pac game.

No. 37 has probably played more minutes than any other number.... bet there some numbers that hardly have a minte..

so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back