• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is #37 cursed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ipso facto, if you wear 37 you will inevitably become injured. That's some sound logic Big G.

grizindabox said:
Grisly Fan said:
Big G said:
That right there proves all we need to know.
So we have firmly established that football players sometimes get hurt. Earth shattering.

They may even wear #37...
Well there is NO WAY you can deny that 100% of the injured players wearing #37 got hurt. Explain that! Big G is on to something here.

Instead of insulting posts why not make a list of other numbers that have had that many injuries and prove me worng? I know why you can't do it. When I get done harvesting I will post more and hold this place accountable, lately it is just a group of young whippersnappers with no respect for other people.

Big G said:
Instead of insulting posts why not make a list of other numbers that have had that many injuries and prove me worng? I know why you can't do it. When I get done harvesting I will post more and hold this place accountable, lately it is just a group of young whippersnappers with no respect for other people.

poppycock....

Not that I've ever paid any attention to what Big G has said over the years, but when he called a Navy Seal a murderer for doing his job, I knew right then and there that he was literally the biggest f*cking douche bag on this site. Plain and simple. Now, go ahead and report me asswipe.

Big G. Yes or no question, are you in fact insinuating that a player is more likely to be injured if he wears the 37 jersey?

Furthermore, are you really attributing said injury(s) to a legitimate "curse"?

If you answered yes to both questions, I think there are bigger problems currently needing attention by you.

ari gold said:
Big G. Yes or no question, are you in fact insinuating that a player is more likely to be injured if he wears the 37 jersey?

If you answered yes to both questions, I think there are bigger problems currently needing attention by you.

Yes and possibly

I think that other teams know about the 37 tradition and they may target the player that wears that number increasing his chances of injury, there are too many injuries to players wearing that number for it to be a coincidence. I will not go with a 100% curse maybe a 75-80% curse

Big G said:
ari gold said:

Yes and possibly

I think that other teams know about the 37 tradition and they may target the player that wears that number increasing his chances of injury, there are too many injuries to players wearing that number for it to be a coincidence. I will not go with a 100% curse maybe a 75-80% curse
Ok, you started to speak with some pseudo legitimate logic and then went all "curse" on us again. Face to palm...

Someone please insert an appropriate meme as I am at work and only able to half ass this thing... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You guys laugh but you know it's true, that player has to work harder and gets targeted by other teams. The body wears down over the season and injuries occur.

Big G said:
ari gold said:

Yes and possibly

How's about this. 37 is given to an exceptional player and exceptional players generally play a lot. It may be reasonably asserted that injuries occur proportionately to playing time therefore more playing time = more injuries = players wearing #37.

And oh by the way, it is your theory therefore it is your job to prove it right and nobody's job to prove it wrong. I expect to see a full analysis of player number, playing time, and injuries sustain from, say the last 10 years.

44ae72405d6a382e4050f5748de5d3aa.jpg

Grisly Fan said:
Big G said:
ari gold said:

Yes and possibly

How's about this. 37 is given to an exceptional player and exceptional players generally play a lot. It may be reasonably asserted that injuries occur proportionately to playing time therefore more playing time = more injuries = players wearing #37.

And oh by the way, it is your theory therefore it is your job to prove it right and nobody's job to prove it wrong. I expect to see a full analysis of player number, playing time, and injuries sustain from, say the last 10 years.

And......end thread.

My theory is proven by the injuries. You guys out west must be doing a little day drinking from the looks of some of these posts so childish and off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back