• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ Trial

granitegriz said:
Are you really drunk this early all the time Indian-inlaw? She dreams of being raped by another Griz player and it is not relevant? Isn't it all just a dream though inlaw? Peyote induced dreams are a different matter all together.
Man you have me pegged, drunk, peyote very clever! I guess I just don't think like a lawyer.

BDizzle said:
GRZFTBL said:
Shit's getting R rated now....

Most action you've gotten in awhile?

Sorry that was very inapropriate but I had to..

For a week, if ya know what I mean. Good timing thou, bad wisdom tooth, couldn't get it out until yesterday. Good to go in a couple days. :thumb:

indian-outlaw said:
granitegriz said:
Are you really drunk this early all the time Indian-inlaw? She dreams of being raped by another Griz player and it is not relevant? Isn't it all just a dream though inlaw? Peyote induced dreams are a different matter all together.
Man you have me pegged, drunk, peyote very clever! I guess I just don't think like a lawyer.

You're in the spirit world now
Plans-37571.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

:roll:

Montana Kaimin ‏@KaiminNews
Doe knew in December that she wanted to have sex with Johnson. She did not want sex on the night of the alleged rape.

Jerry Punch said:
Copper Griz said:
Kuku for cocoa puffs. Jury will start to put the pieces together.

And they've got about 8 days worth of pieces left. Pump the brakes.

There are not big enough brakes for this cluster. I know you are dying to see a grizzly get convicted JP. Just relax. You still have a few days left until the verdict. Get a moist nap ready and just wait for it. You can either use it on your groin or your eyes when this thing is finally over. Either is an improvement for you Scat fans. Usually you are wiping you #sses with it.

Paoli: You have stated you could have been more clear? W: I could have been more clear. #johnsontrial

:shock: is the "victim" on the stand?

I think she just screwed herself. Pardon the pun. She said she said no over and over but then she says she could have made it more clear. Sounds like a contradiction to me.

BDizzle said:
I think she just screwed herself. Pardon the pun. She said she said no over and over but then she says she could have made it more clear. Sounds like a contradiction to me.
When was she saying no? Between rubbin his johnson (no pun intended) and removing his clothing?

Copper Griz said:
Jerry Punch said:
Copper Griz said:
Kuku for cocoa puffs. Jury will start to put the pieces together.

And they've got about 8 days worth of pieces left. Pump the brakes.

There are not big enough brakes for this cluster. I know you are dying to see a grizzly get convicted JP. Just relax. You still have a few days left until the verdict. Get a moist nap ready and just wait for it. You can either use it on your groin or your eyes when this thing is finally over. Either is an improvement for you Scat fans. Usually you are wiping you #sses with it.

You know I am dying to see him convicted? Point out to me where I said that.

I'll be waiting.

Do you not understand that "as the cluster f*ck turns" will involve many ups and downs for BOTH sides during this 11 day event?

It would be just as irresponsible for someone to say END OF TRIAL, GUILTY at the end of the State's quesitoning as it would be for all of you legal experts to say END OF TRIAL, ACQUITTAL, here today after the alleged victim is cross-examined. I know it is difficult for Copper and Everett to understand, but this trial isn't over today. 1.5 down, 9 to go.

Back