• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ Trial

Jerry Punch said:
It would be just as irresponsible for someone to say END OF TRIAL, GUILTY at the end of the State's quesitoning as it would be for all of you legal experts to say END OF TRIAL, ACQUITTAL, here today after the alleged victim is cross-examined. I know it is difficult for Copper and Everett to understand, but this trial isn't over today. 1.5 down, 9 to go.

:cry: :roll:

Seriously, dude: you GOTTA get over this obsession with me.

Unlike you, I don't care enough about the outcome of this case to watch it minute, by minute, by minute, and yet claim I have no interest in it, while posting outlandishly biased comments.

I wouldn't dare to suggest an outcome at this point. Of course, I'm not obsessed whether JJ plays or not again, unlike you.

I will now predict an outcome after watching paolis cross. JJ will be acquitted. I am very confident of it now.

BDizzle said:
I think she just screwed herself. Pardon the pun. She said she said no over and over but then she says she could have made it more clear. Sounds like a contradiction to me.

I may have missed it, but I didn't see in the tweets of her testimony that she said no. The only thing I read was that she didn't give consent.

Big difference between not saying yes and saying no.

Then again she may have testified that she said no, but it didn't get tweeted.

firmgriz said:
I will now predict an outcome after watching paolis cross. JJ will be acquitted. I am very confident of it now.

Already? Mr. Punch says to hold on, we got many more days to come.

Going to paint the alleged victim as an individual who was obsessed with Griz football players. Not just any player but high profile players. Will play in when he ends the brief relationship. She seeks her revenge. Showing her motivation for claiming sexual intercourse w/o consent charge. The dreams, and prior statements show the fixation and legitimize the defense argument that she would be properly motivated to set an elaborate story togather if she felt spurned. Just bizarre she kept the tights and wore them again. Not the actions normally associated with a victim. Generally, the shame and disgust would cause the victim to not want anything that would remind them of the incident.

Does anyone know the age and makeup of the jury pool?

BearIt said:
BDizzle said:
I think she just screwed herself. Pardon the pun. She said she said no over and over but then she says she could have made it more clear. Sounds like a contradiction to me.

I may have missed it, but I didn't see in the tweets of her testimony that she said no. The only thing I read was that she didn't give consent.

Big difference between not saying yes and saying no.

Then again she may have testified that she said no, but it didn't get tweeted.

missoulian‏@missoulian
Woman: She said no in a different tone than earlier. No, not tonight. #johnsontrial
Expand

Emily Adamson NBC MT‏@EmilyNBCMT
Woman said she told Johnson no not tonight. But he didn't stop. #JohnsonTrial
Expand

Emily Foster‏@emilyABCFOXMT

Woman says she kept saying no not tonight, because she didn't want sex, but he didn't stop #JohnsonTrial

"Woman agree she did assist Johnson because she gave up. At that point she was not resisting. #JohnsonTrial"

She gave up? Sounds like she sure put a lot of effort into it. Roommates were nearby, no yells or screams for help or rape because she was in "shock" yet she admitted to wanting to have sex with him prior at one point". Some f.uckery here....

EverettGriz said:
Jerry Punch said:
It would be just as irresponsible for someone to say END OF TRIAL, GUILTY at the end of the State's quesitoning as it would be for all of you legal experts to say END OF TRIAL, ACQUITTAL, here today after the alleged victim is cross-examined. I know it is difficult for Copper and Everett to understand, but this trial isn't over today. 1.5 down, 9 to go.

:cry: :roll:

Seriously, dude: you GOTTA get over this obsession with me.

Unlike you, I don't care enough about the outcome of this case to watch it minute, by minute, by minute, and yet claim I have no interest in it, while posting outlandishly biased comments.

I wouldn't dare to suggest an outcome at this point. Of course, I'm not obsessed whether JJ plays or not again, unlike you.

LOL. You're obssessing over something I never said and never event hinted at. You're putting words in my mouth now, Everett.

I'll say it again, this case is over. Nobody would convict JJ after that cross. She admitted the only time she said no was in a cooing baby voice and that she not only wasn't resisting him but was assisting him throughout having sex.

Raped while her roommate was 10' away. And then she drove him home after "rape". Damn, she's crazy.

Glendivegriz said:
Going to paint the alleged victim as an individual who was obsessed with Griz football players. Not just any player but high profile players. Will play in when he ends the brief relationship. She seeks her revenge. Showing her motivation for claiming sexual intercourse w/o consent charge. The dreams, and prior statements show the fixation and legitimize the defense argument that she would be properly motivated to set an elaborate story togather if she felt spurned. Just bizarre she kept the tights and wore them again. Not the actions normally associated with a victim. Generally, the shame and disgust would cause the victim to not want anything that would remind them of the incident.

The two problems with this is the text and visit to SARC way before Johnson has a chance to not call the next day; and in Montana one is not allowed to put forth what I call the "But she is a slut" defense for rape. Her prior relationships are supposed to be out of bounds.

Sportin' Life said:
Glendivegriz said:

The two problems with this is the text and visit to SARC way before Johnson has a chance to not call the next day; and in Montana one is not allowed to put forth what I call the "But she is a slut" defense for rape. Her prior relationships are supposed to be out of bounds.

This is what is going through my mind. Just what I'm thinking could happen and what the defense is trying to get the jurors to think.

So the night before she comes up to JJ and says she would sleep with him. She playfully asks him to marry her. He kind of blows her off because he is with another girl. She gets pissed off and seeks revenge. The next night he texts her, she picks him up, they have sex, she accuses him of rape. Revenge...

Back