• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ Trial

GrizMusician said:
Yukon said:
"Judge deciding if series of texts are hearsay. #johnsontrial"

How the f*ck would they be hearsay? She sent them from her phone! :evil:

How do you know SHE sent them. Maybe her phone was stolen for the day. :twisted:

GRZFTBL said:
GrizMusician said:
Yukon said:

How do you know SHE sent them. Maybe her phone was stolen for the day. :twisted:

If this is the case... I'll just remember to do all of my illegal transactions via text....... & eGriz..... :cool:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

"Woman: ID'ing texts she sent to friend and father. #johnsontrial"

apparently txt's are okay now. :roll:

Sportin' Life said:
Glendivegriz said:
Going to paint the alleged victim as an individual who was obsessed with Griz football players. Not just any player but high profile players. Will play in when he ends the brief relationship. She seeks her revenge. Showing her motivation for claiming sexual intercourse w/o consent charge. The dreams, and prior statements show the fixation and legitimize the defense argument that she would be properly motivated to set an elaborate story togather if she felt spurned. Just bizarre she kept the tights and wore them again. Not the actions normally associated with a victim. Generally, the shame and disgust would cause the victim to not want anything that would remind them of the incident.

Does anyone know the age and makeup of the jury pool?

The two problems with this is the text and visit to SARC way before Johnson has a chance to not call the next day; and in Montana one is not allowed to put forth what I call the "But she is a slut" defense for rape. Her prior relationships are supposed to be out of bounds.

Yes, victims are not suppose to be put on trial. However, in he said she said cases that happens all the time. Not trying to argue with you but people have asked why are they going there with this questioning and this would be my guess. It is the defenses job to bring up irrelevant issues and muddy the water as much as possible. Get jurors focused on side issues. Just takes one. Who knows what juries listen to during trials.

Jerry Punch said:
Grizbacker1 said:
Jerry Punch said:
EverettGriz said:
For people who claim to have no vested interest in this case (which we all knew was effin laughable to begin with!!) there sure are a hell of a lot of cat fans watching every freakin tweet of this case, and then posting here with an obvious bias on their meaning and impact.

just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong again. I've said this before so I'll say it again. I don't want to see JJ on the field for selfish reason in that the last time he played the Cats he shredded them. That's doesn't mean I want him in prison in the alternative. Jesus Christ, man. It's that simple. I want JJ to get justice. If that means getting acquitted or getting in the slammer, so be it. Of course I have a bias. Would you have none if DeNarius McGhee was on trial for the same thing? Or are Griz fans just that much better?

YOu are major league F'd up if you think people would want to see McGhee convicted for something he didn't do just so he isn't on the playing field. Are you F ing serious? YOu need some serious freaking help. JJ is on trial for his freaking life. Do you think he wouldn't have cut a deal if he was guilty? Come one man, leave the rivalry out of this, no wonder people think the world is F'd up when they see people like you.

That's not what I said, bro. I said that the bias is inevitable. But I don't want Jordy convicted so he can't play against the Cats. That's moronic. That's the exact point I've been making in reponse to EverettGriz, who constantly thinks each Cat fan is clamoring for Jordy to be convicted. That isn't the case. I don't want Jordy convicted. I want him to get justice. I agree it is serious and his life is at stake here. It isn't up to me, you or anyone currently posting on Egriz unless someone in the jury box is posting very discreetly. Those folks will decide his fate, and whether he is convicted or acquitted, so be it. I just want it done fairly and justly. Get it?

so one minute you admit to having a bias, then claim you don't. you are starting to sound like the "victim"

EverettGriz said:
For people who claim to have no vested interest in this case (which we all knew was effin laughable to begin with!!) there sure are a hell of a lot of cat fans watching every freakin tweet of this case, and then posting here with an obvious bias on their meaning and impact.

just sayin...

So this case is laughable :?

I dont think JJ or the woman is laughing right now

Zach Weidenaar ‏@ZWeids
You can't rape the willing! This girl's story is so hard to believe! #johnsontrial
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

FYI, Cat fan. :thumb:

Zach Weidenaar
@ZWeids
FTG! & go Hawks! MOB fantasy football champ!

GrizMusician said:
Yukon said:

How do you know it was her? She had a room mate..it is hearsay..

KeilaSzpaller ‏@KeilaSzpaller
Paoli: She and friend exchange texts. She says Johnson didn't do anything wrong. Woman: There was more to it. #johnsontrial

Montana Kaimin ‏@KaiminNews
Doe then said, she told her friend that Johnson didn't think he, personally, did anything wrong. #JohnsonTrial

Paoli: Didn't you say you believe Johnson doesn't think he did anything wrong? Woman: Yes. #johnsontrial

P: It'll hit him like a ton of bricks. W: yes, he doesn't know he is going to get caught. #johnsontrial

Cats2506 said:
EverettGriz said:

just sayin...

So this case is laughable :?

I dont think JJ or the woman is laughing right now

COMPREHENSION.

It's not just for breakfast anymore.

(I'll spell it out for you cat fans: the case isn't laughable -- questionable perhaps; not laughable. The claims by cat fans were laughable)

GrizLA said:
GrizMusician said:
Yukon said:

How do you know it was her? She had a room mate..it is hearsay..

Maybe they were considering whether texts from other people to her were hearsay.

Latest posts

Back