• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mike Kramer

CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:
monte is a character said:
Killdeer Cat said:
He just signed a 3 year contract extension in Pokey, and has his team on an upward arc. Now you really are just trolling.

We all know that college coaches never break their contracts, huh?

come to UM and take over another struggling program (no smack here, just reality).

If this is your definition of struggling, then you must have had a really hard time rooting for the Cats over the last 25 years, haha! You guys have f***[*] sucked!
Oh geez. Here we go. Another pissing match with CDA. If there is a grey area between average and good, the griz are somewhere in between. So maybe not struggling by Weber standards, but struggling comparatively to the rest of the CURRENTLY good teams in the fcs,

Killdeer Cat said:
Killdeer Cat said:
ISU would have to allow him out of the contract. Why would they do that after having just signed him?

"let him out of the contract"??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Jeeeeeez!

Yes, let him out of his contract. I have not read his contract, but I am sure that unless he were to retire outright, there is a clause that would limit his ability to just up and change employers, especially in-conference employers. When big 5 coaches change programs, the new school often has to pay the old school to get him released from the terms of the contract. I'm pretty sure Royce isn't going to sign that check to Pokafellow.

Then you would be wrong. He has not been hired yet. But it may happen. I learned a long time ago that nothing is final until the contract is signed.

IroneagleXP said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:

come to UM and take over another struggling program (no smack here, just reality).

If this is your definition of struggling, then you must have had a really hard time rooting for the Cats over the last 25 years, haha! You guys have f***[*] sucked!
Oh geez. Here we go. Another pissing match with CDA. If there is a grey area between average and good, the griz are somewhere in between. So maybe not struggling by Weber standards, but struggling comparatively to the rest of the CURRENTLY good teams in the fcs,

Maybe don't making stupid fucking comments.

CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:

Maybe don't making stupid f***[*] comments.
Sorry CDA, I forgot I have to break things down extra easy for you.

Killdeer Cat said:
Killdeer Cat said:
ISU would have to allow him out of the contract. Why would they do that after having just signed him?

"let him out of the contract"??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Jeeeeeez!

Yes, let him out of his contract. I have not read his contract, but I am sure that unless he were to retire outright, there is a clause that would limit his ability to just up and change employers, especially in-conference employers. When big 5 coaches change programs, the new school often has to pay the old school to get him released from the terms of the contract. I'm pretty sure Royce isn't going to sign that check to Pokafellow.

Then you would be wrong. He has not been hired yet. But it may happen. I learned a long time ago that nothing is final until the contract is signed.

"But it may happen...." Well MSU hasn't hired Earle to bring the veer back to Bozeman yet.....But it may happen....

That was was the lamest passive/aggressive post you have come up this week. And that is saying something.

I am done tonight. gonna watch the rest of the World Series game. Sweet dreams and lollipops salivating about the big Human coaching the Griz. Player rep will be on here with a red ass because he was not let in on this stuff.

IroneagleXP said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Sorry CDAssbag, I forgot I have to break things down extra easy for you.

I don't think you can really break down a statement that UM is a "struggling program." It's just really, really stupid.

CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:

I don't think you can really break down a statement that UM is a "struggling program." It's just really, really stupid.
Well I guess you're entitled to your opinion, regardless of how f*king stupid it is. Carry on. By the way, I'm proud of you CDA. You made some posts without trying to be painfully witty. Thank you.

Counter Assault said:
Given Kramer's ethical coaching issues at MSU in combination with UM's recent issues, I can't imagine this is serious.

this! BOR would likely not approve this after being sued...

IroneagleXP said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Well I guess you're entitled to your opinion, regardless of how f*king stupid it is. Carry on. By the way, I'm proud of you CDA. You made some posts without trying to be painfully witty. Thank you.

I was trying. You're probably the best Cat fan posing as Eagle fan who posts tirelessly on a Griz message board every day. It truly is pathetic and a perfect microcosm for the entire MSU program.

As others have stated, UM would simply have to buy out his contract. And that ain't gonna happen. You heard it here first!

Right, sunshine?

Ursa Major said:
Counter Assault said:
Given Kramer's ethical coaching issues at MSU in combination with UM's recent issues, I can't imagine this is serious.

Is there an echo in here? Seems like I JUST SAID THAT

Although I think wolfman is just jerkin' everyone's chain here, I do think it would be cool if Kramer got hired here. I know he's always wanted this job and he would leave ISU in a heartbeat for it...

LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:
Counter Assault said:

That's a decent point, but I seriously doubt the BOR would allow him to coach at UM after he sued the BOR!

CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:
Counter Assault said:

That's a decent point, but I seriously doubt the BOR would allow him to coach at UM after he sued the BOR!

Damn.... Must've dropped you on your head too many times son

LongTimeCatFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:

Damn.... Must've dropped you on your head too many times son

Haha! Maybe. Either that, or you dropped me on my head too many times or something.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:
Counter Assault said:

HA! I hadn't got to your comment yet. For once you're right!! Good to see that Growler is back to sniffing glue again. It has to beat his fingers.

CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Ursa Major said:
Counter Assault said:

+1

Back