• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana HS Football Recruits 2015

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3423640/colin-bingham" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Highlights of him.

It looks like the GRIZ are still alive for Jesse Sims. Pfahler is giving him some good advice too http://www.nbcmontana.com/sports/jesse-sims-training-to-become-top-football-athlete/27101936" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jesse would fit in nicely with the Griz recruiting class of 2015 that is already taking shape. Good luck to Jesse this season.

mtgrizrule said:
It looks like the GRIZ are still alive for Jesse Sims. Pfahler is giving him some good advice too http://www.nbcmontana.com/sports/jesse-sims-training-to-become-top-football-athlete/27101936" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Certainly still alive. Great catch to wherever he ends up. No drama, no trouble, determined and very hard worker.

signedbewildered said:
mtgrizrule said:

Certainly still alive. Great catch to wherever he ends up. No drama, no trouble, determined and very hard worker.

When I was on campus at GRIZ team camp, several people had told me that Jesse committed to Oregon State already. I guess they were wrong or things changed.

mtgrizrule said:
signedbewildered said:
mtgrizrule said:

When I was on campus at GRIZ team camp, several people had told me that Jesse committed to Oregon State already. I guess they were wrong or things changed.

Nope, still weighing his options. Trying to find the right fit with academics and athletic program although he was checking out the (other) Corvallis area over the weekend to get a feel for the area.

signedbewildered said:
mtgrizrule said:
signedbewildered said:
mtgrizrule said:

Nope, still weighing his options. Trying to find the right fit with academics and athletic program although he was checking out the (other) Corvallis area over the weekend to get a feel for the area.
Id advise him not to attend college anywhere in Oregon, for cryin' out loud, you cant even pump your own gas there. No way a kid from Montana should give up a freedom he's been accustomed to all his life. Missoula would embrace him with open arms and plenty of 24 hour self service gas stations, many where English is not considere a second language. Several of these stations also help broke college students suplement their food budgets by serving a cheap $hitty hot dog, stale nachos or "free coffee with fill up"......the only catch is you have to go old school and pay inside, prefferably with cash.

ysu9apyv.jpg

grizfnz said:
signedbewildered said:
mtgrizrule said:
signedbewildered said:

Id advise him not to attend college anywhere in Oregon, for cryin' out loud, you cant even pump your own gas there. No way a kid from Montana should give up a freedom he's been accustomed to all his life. Missoula would embrace him with open arms and plenty of 24 hour self service gas stations, many where English is not considere a second language. Several of these stations also help broke college students suplement their food budgets by serving a cheap $hitty hot dog, stale nachos or "free coffee with fill up"......the only catch is you have to go old school and pay inside, prefferably with cash.

ysu9apyv.jpg

I'm sorry...you were saying? :shock:

mtgrizrule said:
signedbewildered said:
mtgrizrule said:

I saw this same report on the tv news...brad peers botched the schools on tv though, he said Oregon and Washington State. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
grizfnz said:
signedbewildered said:
mtgrizrule said:

ysu9apyv.jpg

I'm sorry...you were saying? :shock:

You gotta love TV personality Brooke Burke (Dancing with the Stars, ect.).

Looks like my new girlfriend if you put sunglasses on her. :thumb:

Hrmmmm, it's a strong possibility Jesse will decide in the next week or two. Doesn't want to be greedy and watch all the scholarships passed on to others. Hasn't said no to Griz yet although he seems a little "Beavery" to me. If Mick has anything else to say I hope it's soon. Personally I like the ring of "Pflug to Sims TOUCHDOWN MONTANA!"

signedbewildered said:
Hrmmmm, it's a strong possibility Jesse will decide in the next week or two. Doesn't want to be greedy and watch all the scholarships passed on to others. Hasn't said no to Griz yet although he seems a little "Beavery" to me. If Mick has anything else to say I hope it's soon. Personally I like the ring of "Pflug to Sims TOUCHDOWN MONTANA!"

I am sure Pfahler would love to work with him another 4 years too. Pfahler has quite the training business going for himself with young athletes. Seriously, how can a local kid not want to play in front of family friends? Then again, for some that is a huge factor, for others, they want to just get out of the area.

mtgrizrule said:
signedbewildered said:

I am sure Pfahler would love to work with him another 4 years too. Pfahler has quite the training business going for himself with young athletes. Seriously, how can a local kid not want to play in front of family friends? Then again, for some that is a huge factor, for others, they want to just get out of the area.

He has some family/friends connections there as well. That's the thing.

signedbewildered said:
mtgrizrule said:
signedbewildered said:

He has some family/friends connections there as well. That's the thing.

Ow, that is not good for the GRIZ.

I heard Washington is in the mix for Sims too. The Dissly kid from Bozeman is dominating already over there and is one of a couple true freshman that will play this year.

Watching Miller on the field tonight for BSU was REALLY wishing he'd have decided to stay in state....have a feeling we'll be feeling the same way about Sims in about 3 years.

Logan Jones
Brady McChesney

Both had very good games for Glacier last night. Glacier played an average game and beat West 31-7....

Paytonlives said:
Logan Jones
Brady McChesney

Both had very good games for Glacier last night. Glacier played an average game and beat West 31-7....

In my opinion, Glacier is by far the best team in the state this year (2nd best in 2013, 3rd best in 2012).

CMR's run game impressed the heck out of me last Fri night, as they ran ALL OVER Butte...CMR RB Andrew Grinde (Junior) is a horse, with power, shiftiness and speed. Roster has him listed at 5'11", 213. He caught my eye last season as well as a Soph. When I told my buddy at the game that Grinde was a Junior, a lady two rows down turned around and in awe said, "He's just a Junior?!" Granted CMR'S OL was WAY bigger than the Butte front 7...but Grinde nonetheless was pretty incredible.

IntuitiveGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
Logan Jones
Brady McChesney

In my opinion, Glacier is by far the best team in the state this year (2nd best in 2013, 3rd best in 2012).

CMR's run game impressed the heck out of me last Fri night, as they ran ALL OVER Butte...CMR RB Andrew Grinde (Junior) is a horse, with power, shiftiness and speed. Roster has him listed at 5'11", 213. He caught my eye last season as well as a Soph. When I told my buddy at the game that Grinde was a Junior, a lady two rows down turned around and in awe said, "He's just a Junior?!" Granted CMR'S OL was WAY bigger than the Butte front 7...but Grinde nonetheless was pretty incredible.

Grinde is absolutely of Griz material (Feb of 2016). I would like to see him sign at UM. Great player.

Also in that CMR vs Butte game last Fri was another Griz recruit (Feb of 2015), Butte WR Dalton Daum. I don't think he's going to have the stats he's had the past couple of years because this year teams are pressing him at the line of scrimmage with a cornerback and hovering a safety (10 yards) behind the cornerback (double teaming him). He's still making some athletic plays though. And the one time I saw a defense leave Daum single covered he beat the corner deep but the pass was overthrown.

Back