• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana HS Football Recruits 2015

With two games left:
- Helena has the tie Breaker over Glacier (the two will not play each other, and the tie breaker is stupid to explain)
- Helena finishes with 5-3 Senior and 1-7 Capital.
- Glacier finishes with 2-6 Freat Falls and 3-5 Flathead.
- Hellgate and Capital are out of playoff contention

Helena High 8-0
Glacier 8-0
CMR 6-2
Skyview 5-3
Big Sky 5-3
Senior 5-3
Bozeman 4-4
West 4-4
Butte 3-5
Flathead 3-5
Sentinel 2-6
Great Falls 2-6
Capital 1-7
Hellgate 0-8

grizfan442 said:
Talking to some CMR parents here in Helena, sounds like the Bobcats, Saints, and
Others are actively talking to a few of their standouts.
Bryce Cuchine #3
Bryan Wilkes #74
Peyton Sexy #90
Jordon Wanner #94

Shocking that these kids are rated high in their positions, taking
In games and talking to the our competition coaches.... Yet we aren't talking to them?
This is only 1 example of a local MT kids that r slipping thru our fingers
I'm sure there must be LOTS others thru out the state. Lets get
Some MT kids signing and keep our team Great !!!

Not hearing a lot about any of these players having big sky potential. Cuchine is fast, but very light. Wilkes is big, but foot speed is uncertain. Sexy (not Sexy) I believe is son of ex griz Doug Sexe, but his best sport is wrestling. Wanner has a great frame, but is playing more now due to injuries to D line(Jason Bedenbender broke his foot). That being said, they said the same things about about Marc Mariani, Tim Bush, and Colt Anderson. Hauck used to say that he was not smart enough to recruit these guys.

grizpack said:
What is going on with Grinde from CMR. I was very impressed with him.

Only a Junior. He is a weight room junkie. Works on strength, speed and core work. His mom is a trainer at the Peak here in town, so he spends a lot of time at the gym. He is done growing height wise in my opinion. He is 5'10" to 5'11" and has the frame to run at about 210 to 215 in my opinion. I think he could play big sky. He has good football instincts. There is some talk that he may be at his peak, but I am not so sure. He is probably the best running back in the state as a Junior, so he is a good one.

Go to http://BillingsGazette.com/sports/high-school/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is a good overview on Billings Central Catholic High School's Holden Ryan. The kid is a top prospect out of Montana and has multiple offers.

He has a nose for the end zone and I'd love to see him playing for the Grizzlies. :ugeek:

Paytonlives said:
With two games left:
- Helena has the tie Breaker over Glacier (the two will not play each other, and the tie breaker is stupid to explain)
- Helena finishes with 5-3 Senior and 1-7 Capital.
- Glacier finishes with 2-6 Freat Falls and 3-5 Flathead.
- Hellgate and Capital are out of playoff contention

Helena High 8-0
Glacier 8-0
CMR 6-2
Skyview 5-3
Big Sky 5-3
Senior 5-3
Bozeman 4-4
West 4-4
Butte 3-5
Flathead 3-5
Sentinel 2-6
Great Falls 2-6
Capital 1-7
Hellgate 0-8

Guess that tiebreaker don't mean shit now.... :lol:

Oh, and Missoula football? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Grizguyjj said:
28-0...2nd Quarter Glacier. At the GFH game...ya our coach needs to go, I think.

He is not that different from your last coach. I think it is a culture at GFH right now and I really don't know how you change it. Both Dart and Krahe come from the old school "get your but in line and work your butt off to get there mold." I think there is a mentality at GFH that they are willing to concede football to be competitive in basketball and awesome in wrestling. It is too bad, because they don't have to be mutually exclusive. In fact, more college coaches are realizing that being good in multiple sports translates to being a better college athlete.

Paytonlives said:
I for one hope Daum is a Griz

I also like the potential of Holden Ryan out of Bllings Central < http://bobcatnation.com/node/329" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WyomingGrizFan said:
Paytonlives said:

I also like the potential of Holden Ryan out of Bllings Central < http://bobcatnation.com/node/329" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ryan is the real deal along with the blood lines he has ....his brothers and/or cousins are all the same way...I think they have all gone the pac 12 route though, which is problematic...we need this kid in a griz uniform,,,maybe burke can help us out here.

Playoff pairings

Class A
Dillon defeated Frenchtown 48-0

noon - Havre (4-5) at Miles City (7-2)
1:30 p.m. - Laurel (6-3) at Lewistown (6-2)
2 p.m. - Hamilton (6-3) at Columbia Falls (7-1)

Class B
Fairfield Defeated Choteau 43-8

Saturday
1 p.m. - Forsyth (6-2) at Townsend (7-1)
1 p.m. - Baker (5-3) at Columbus (5-4)
1 p.m. - Eureka (3-6) at Glasgow-Hinsdale-Nashua (9-0)
1 p.m. - Conrad (6-2) at Loyola Sacred Heart (5-3)
1 p.m. - Boulder (8-1) at Huntley Project (9-0)
1 p.m. - Deer Lodge (7-2) at Bigfork (7-1)
1 p.m. - Roundup (4-4) at Malta (5-3)

Class C 8-man
Saturday
1 p.m. - Culbertson-Bainville (3-4) at Ennis (7-1)
1 p.m. - Charlo (4-3) at Simms (6-2)
1 p.m. - Gardiner (4-5) at Wibaux (8-0)
1 p.m. - Great Falls Central (6-2) at Arlee (7-1)
1 p.m. - Victor (4-4) at Chinook (7-2)
1 p.m. - Broadus (4-3) at Twin Bridges (7-1)
1 p.m. - Belt (6-2) at Flint Creek (7-0), at Philipsburg
1 p.m. - White Sulpher Springs (6-2) at Fairview (6-1)

Class C 6-man
1 p.m. - Alberton (3-4) at Stanford-Geyser-Denton (8-0)
1 p.m. - Richey-Lambert (6-2) at Custer-Hysham (7-1)
1 p.m. - Sunburst (6-2) at Hot Springs (8-0)
1 p.m. - Roy-Winifred (5-2) at Westby-Grenora (8-1)
1 p.m. - Bridger (5-4) at Savage (9-0)
1 p.m. - North Star (4-4) at Lone Peak (6-2)
1 p.m. - Terry (6-3) at Hobson-Moore-Judith Gap (7-0)
1 p.m. - Lima (4-2) at Geraldine-Highwood (7-1)

Class AA- Next Weekend
#1 Glacier vs #8 Billings West
#2 Helena vs. #7 Bozeman
#3 CMR v. #6 Senior
#4 Skyview vs #5 Bigsky

bigkid said:
grizpack said:
What is going on with Grinde from CMR. I was very impressed with him.

I asked the same question and got the impression msu has shown interest.

Talk last night here in Great Funk is that the kitties have already offered him the full boat, & no interest from Griz. Oregon Ducks call him once a week. If CMR didn't have him, the playoff picture would look different. He's that good of a power back & can catch the ball.

I know everyone is high on Dalton Dahm, so I'm not campaigning for him or anything in this post per se. I just wanted to give an update on him, since I don't know if this has been talked about on Egriz.

He has been playing games, at WR and CB, with a cast over his fingers, hand and halfway up his forearm. He still is catching passes (TDs and INTs). He is still run-filling on defense and putting a shoulder into bigger RBs.

I have been very impressed with his toughness. You would have to have seen him play to understand what I am talking about.

Wether he goes to the SEC for track, or wether he plays football anywhere, someone is getting a good-one.

I mentioned early in the year how I was impressed with Grinde, from CMR. I'm glad others agree as well. He's a good Montana player too.

krammer said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
Paytonlives said:

ryan is the real deal along with the blood lines he has ....his brothers and/or cousins are all the same way...I think they have all gone the pac 12 route though, which is problematic...we need this kid in a griz uniform,,,maybe burke can help us out here.

Of all the Ryan boys, only Pat went Div 1A. (Full Ride to Notre Dame). Casey and Kyle Ryan both played for the Griz. Holdens uncle Si was a stud for the cats. Holden is going to be a stud athlete in college and Montana is high on the list. Unfortunately I think Washington or CSU may get him.

What position would Holden play in college? I don't see him as being a RB. Not sure about his hands to be WR.

Word I here is that the Treasure State is probably not going to keep Ryan, not the Griz, not MSU. Daum I here is leaning towards UM.

Latest posts

Back