• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana/NDSU Roll Call!

I'll be there. First year with my own season tickets in the NEZ. Looking for 1 or 2 more tickets for the game.

I'm there along with my 9-yr-old son and 69 friends in two different groups. I've put together a "Bro's of the 80's Reunion" for my fraternity brothers that weekend in Missoula and also acquired tickets for a 46-person bus load coming out from Sidney. I'm happy to help my friends get tickets but I have never had this kind of interest in any Griz game - EVER. It's gonna be a great atmosphere at Wa-Griz for sure!

Tickets are a work in progress, and certainly no guarantee. I've got at least 4 plus myself coming whatever the case, wouldn't miss this one for anything. :party:

Thank the Lord I have tix........ I remember back when App. St. came in a couple of years ago and very few tix were being scalped on campus... (One guy was selling tickets before the walking bridge for an ungodly price_) You come to Missoula without a ticket for this one and you might just be watching the game at the Press Box..

albinogriz said:
Thank the Lord I have tix........ I remember back when App. St. came in a couple of years ago and very few tix were being scalped on campus... (One guy was selling tickets before the walking bridge for an ungodly price_) You come to Missoula without a ticket for this one and you might just be watching the game at the Press Box..

A real entrepreneur would set up- two thigs at the 'M' on gameday - a lemonade stand and a binocular rental booth

Still don't have tickets (3 is my goal, 1 for myself would work) but will keep working on it. Probably not going to come without tickets in hand - don't mind scalper purchases but I agree that those will be far and few between on game day.

'68griz said:
Hammer said:
'68griz said:
Of course we'll be there. We always are.

You know where my tailgate is 68, don't be a stranger!
I don't, but it would be fun to actually meet and talk with you.

My bad, guess I had you mixed up with 62griz, who came to my tailgate last year. Anyway, by all means, don't be a stranger. Lot M-1, right by the practice field, west end. Cant miss us.

BisonCardinal said:
My wife and I are headed to Missoula without tix. Where's the best bar for the game if we can't score tix?

The pressbox is right across the footbridge from all the tailgating and is a good place to watch the game if you want to be close to the tailgates.

Thank you. Considering the demand for season tickets, are there groups of griz fans that just say screw it and stay in the tailgate lot the whole game? May have to party with them.

BisonCardinal said:
Thank you. Considering the demand for season tickets, are there groups of griz fans that just say screw it and stay in the tailgate lot the whole game? May have to party with them.

Tons of them. Listening to Mick and Scott on the radio enjoying cold brews isn't a bad plan! If the game is a blowout, I have been known to spend many 2nd halves doing that very thing!! :eek:

Just read the official MT tailgate policy. Tailgating is supposed to end at the kickoff to the second half. Is this adhered to at all? What's with the start time of 2 hrs before the game?

BisonCardinal said:
Just read the official MT tailgate policy. Tailgating is supposed to end at the kickoff to the second half. Is this adhered to at all? What's with the start time of 2 hrs before the game?

Big games like this there will be people tailgating throughout the whole game. It seems to me that businesses that come to the game have to abide by those rules including GSA who probably sells the most beer and wine at the game but they really don't care about a regular guy like me and you. People are out there way before that partying it up..

Back