• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU Hires Next AD UP - Leon Costello

doc3kgt said:
EverettGriz said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
EverettGriz said:
I went there with their previous hire. You know, the one last week?

I don't want to seem repetitive after all....

:cool:

If there is a cause and effect relationship, I see no reason not to Jinx this hire too.

Good call.

Congratulations on your selection, Abbot And. Welcome to LilbroNation.

Prepare to win preseason championships (and watch the GRIZ win the rest).

You always say this..but....when is it going to ACTUALLY happen? :coffee: btw, when was the last time the jizz were BSC champs, I can't remember.

Doc, at least we don't limit our goals with pathetic talk of #ownthestate, #owntheBigSky. We take that for granted and plan for a minimum of a couple payoff wins and a decent chance at the Chipper. Its what makes us Big Brother. But you 'Cats go ahead and reach for the #changingoftheguard #preseason#1.

PlayerRep said:
doc3kgt said:
EverettGriz said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
If there is a cause and effect relationship, I see no reason not to Jinx this hire too.

Good call.

You always say this..but....when is it going to ACTUALLY happen? :coffee: btw, when was the last time the jizz were BSC champs, I can't remember.

I believe Everett's frequent comment to new players about preparing to win championships is silly (for various reasons including the one you pointed out), but I liked his similar comment regarding the new MSU AD.

Well you fully and intimately know silly.

Well said, CDA. But of course, we need to consider those years when there is a guard change scheduled. Or a power shift. Those damn power shifts can really wreak havoc.

EverettGriz said:
Well said, CDA. But of course, we need to consider those years when there is a guard change scheduled. Or a power shift. Those damn power shifts can really wreak havoc.

Indeed. I've come to notice that the guard changes roughly coincide with the Summer Olympics, while the power shifts are more of a Winter Olympics year type thing. I have no idea what to expect with all the state owning and revolving AD door stuff going on. I know it should be a guard change year, but I wouldn't be surprised to see this become a "we don't really care that much anyway" year.

I thought you were on track there, so I consulted the Loser's Almanac. It is calling for a "We didn't want the .500 record anyway" year.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

Indeed. I've come to notice that the guard changes roughly coincide with the Summer Olympics, while the power shifts are more of a Winter Olympics year type thing. I have no idea what to expect with all the state owning and revolving AD door stuff going on. I know it should be a guard change year, but I wouldn't be surprised to see this become a "we don't really care that much anyway" year.

Its simple really CDA. There are trail of tears cycles and then there are rub little bro's face in a big pile of bear shit and put him back on the bus kind of years. This is the latter I'm thinking.

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
doc3kgt said:
EverettGriz said:
Good call.

I believe Everett's frequent comment to new players about preparing to win championships is silly (for various reasons including the one you pointed out), but I liked his similar comment regarding the new MSU AD.

Well you fully and intimately know silly.

I give you a bit of support, and you respond with this? Okay, tell us more about your national ranking a sport (tennis). No. 2 doubles for a city club team doesn't seem to match up to that.

Holy shit you are one weird ass stalking fuck, PR. You've got REAL problems. I know some professionals who can help you. Seriously. Take my advice, and seek a qualified mental health care professional. You are not right.

And the fact that you would think for one second that I value your "support" is fvcking laughable.

And I have a national ranking. But I'm sure you know that already, you sick stalking fuck.

doc3kgt said:
EverettGriz said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
EverettGriz said:
I went there with their previous hire. You know, the one last week?

I don't want to seem repetitive after all....

:cool:

Good call.

When was the last time the kittens were over .500 - I can't remember...

EverettGriz said:
Holy shit you are one weird ass stalking f***, PR. You've got REAL problems. I know some professionals who can help you. Seriously. Take my advice, and seek a qualified mental health care professional. You are not right.

And the fact that you would think for one second that I value your "support" is fvcking laughable.

And I have a national ranking. But I'm sure you know that already, you sick stalking f***.

Sorry, Everett, but you are the one with the problem. 75 and others point out your problems from time to time. Look, you brag about being nationally ranked, apparently in tennis. I google your name and tennis, and see that you are playing no. 2 doubles for a city club team. This doesn't make me a stalker; it make you appear to be a liar. Feel free to provide more information on your national ranking. You are the one who brought it up first; no one else did.

"Prepare to win championships." My god, how dumb is that frequent comment of yours.

EverettGriz said:
You clearly don't google well, stalker.

Weird, because PR is apparently willing to go the extra mile in stalking, according to Alpha's experience. Creepy bastard.

EverettGriz said:
Holy shit you are one weird ass stalking f***, PR. You've got REAL problems. I know some professionals who can help you. Seriously. Take my advice, and seek a qualified mental health care professional. You are not right.
After EG elevated the disagreement about whether The University of Montana had a "The" or not in its official name, and EG was demonstrated to be completely wrong -- it is officially "The University of Montana" -- and went beserk over it -- the significance of the word "The" being of overriding significance to some people -- I realized the significance to "some people" of weird shit. His subsequent stalking of my every thread to continue the "shit" offered an example of somebody who 1) is very tightly wound about what he thinks he knows, and 2) seeks retribution when he is proven absolutely wrong.

EG, if you decide not to "grow up" as you were advised to do, then seek help to discover why you should.

UMGriz75 said:
EverettGriz said:
After EG elevated the disagreement about whether The University of Montana had a "The" or not in its official name, and EG was demonstrated to be completely wrong -- it is officially "The University of Montana" -- and went beserk over it -- the significance of the word "The" being of overriding significance to some people -- I realized the significance to "some people" of weird shit. His subsequent stalking of my every thread to continue the "shit" offered an example of somebody who 1) is very tightly wound about what he thinks he knows, and 2) seeks retribution when he is proven absolutely wrong.

EG, if you decide not to "grow up" as you were advised to do, then seek help to discover why you should.

I don't know about all of this stuff, but you should definitely stop saying you are going to win championships. You sound like a gigantic pussy.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

And I have a national ranking. But I'm sure you know that already, you sick stalking f***.

Sorry, Everett, but you are the one with the problem. 75 and others point out your problems from time to time. Look, you brag about being nationally ranked, apparently in tennis. I google your name and tennis, and see that you are playing no. 2 doubles for a city club team. This doesn't make me a stalker; it make you appear to be a liar. Feel free to provide more information on your national ranking. You are the one who brought it up first; no one else did.

"Prepare to win championships." My god, how dumb is that frequent comment of yours.
Oh no!!! PR has been using the internet to build his dossiers on eGrizzers. I'll save you some time, my name is Ron James Jeremey. Yes, I'm the guy that your wife is forbidden to talk about. CDA's real name is Cecile. I dare you to call him that to his face. AWF's favorite hobby, besides e-Griz, is apothecary. Snap is a Vegetarian Hasidic Jew that is sensitive to light. ButteGrizzle's favorite band is Air Supply. CVA once lit a candle for a cat. Beers is an amazing bobsledder, Big Dog invented fire. Mr. T doesn't really have a drinking problem. It's all there. You just need to look, you pathetic piece of shit!

doc3kgt said:
UMGriz75 said:
EverettGriz said:

I don't know about all of this stuff, but you should definitely stop saying you are going to win championships. You sound like a gigantic pussy.

Maybe you should focus your attention on getting an AD to stick around, getting your Chatch to shave his face vag, and what to do about losing miserably to UM for a third of a century. I would add collies to the list, but we all know you're focused on those already.

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

CDA's real name is Cecile.

Hey! It's Cecilia. Dick. Asshole.

Seriously, that's the name. I've come to terms with it. I come from a long line of assholes.

doc3kgt said:
UMGriz75 said:
EverettGriz said:

I've never said anything to new recruits about "winning championships," although I cannot protest the sentiment, even if it just seems "odd." On the other hand, speaking from a purely physiological standpoint, do you have a problem with "gigantic pussies?" Were you damaged by one?

UMGriz75 said:
doc3kgt said:
UMGriz75 said:
EverettGriz said:

I've never said anything to new recruits about "winning championships," although I cannot protest the sentiment, even if it just seems "odd." On the other hand, speaking from a purely physiological standpoint, do you have a problem with "gigantic pussies?" Were you damaged by one?

That was meant for EG you narcissistic fukwit. :lol:

Back