• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU Hires Next AD UP - Leon Costello

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
Holy shit you are one weird ass stalking f***, PR. You've got REAL problems. I know some professionals who can help you. Seriously. Take my advice, and seek a qualified mental health care professional. You are not right.

And the fact that you would think for one second that I value your "support" is fvcking laughable.

And I have a national ranking. But I'm sure you know that already, you sick stalking f***.

Sorry, Everett, but you are the one with the problem. 75 and others point out your problems from time to time. Look, you brag about being nationally ranked, apparently in tennis. I google your name and tennis, and see that you are playing no. 2 doubles for a city club team. This doesn't make me a stalker; it make you appear to be a liar. Feel free to provide more information on your national ranking. You are the one who brought it up first; no one else did.

"Prepare to win championships." My god, how dumb is that frequent comment of yours.
Oh no!!! PR has been using the internet to build his dossiers on eGrizzers. I'll save you some time, my name is Ron James Jeremey. Yes, I'm the guy that your wife is forbidden to talk about. CDA's real name is Cecile. I dare you to call him that to his face. AWF's favorite hobby, besides e-Griz, is apothecary. Snap is a Vegetarian Hasidic Jew that is sensitive to light. ButteGrizzle's favorite band is Air Supply. CVA once lit a candle for a cat. Beers is an amazing bobsledder, Big Dog invented fire. Mr. T doesn't really have a drinking problem. It's all there. You just need to look, you pathetic piece of shit!

With all due respect UM, I can't take all the credit for inventing fire. I just co-opt'd the idea to invent "Fire in a Can ®" sold exclusively @ Costco, always Costco. You'll find it located between the shrink wrapped trio of fridges Brint passed on and the drum - O - whiskey CDA found. I had no idea about Snap. Miss a little, miss a lot I guess.

Still a day and a half until Friday the 13th meets full moon. This thread has breakout potential for banter of the year by moon rise Friday..

doc3kgt said:
UMGriz75 said:
EverettGriz said:
Holy shit you are one weird ass stalking f***, PR. You've got REAL problems. I know some professionals who can help you. Seriously. Take my advice, and seek a qualified mental health care professional. You are not right.
After EG elevated the disagreement about whether The University of Montana had a "The" or not in its official name, and EG was demonstrated to be completely wrong -- it is officially "The University of Montana" -- and went beserk over it -- the significance of the word "The" being of overriding significance to some people -- I realized the significance to "some people" of weird shit. His subsequent stalking of my every thread to continue the "shit" offered an example of somebody who 1) is very tightly wound about what he thinks he knows, and 2) seeks retribution when he is proven absolutely wrong.

EG, if you decide not to "grow up" as you were advised to do, then seek help to discover why you should.

I don't know about all of this stuff, but you should definitely stop saying you are going to win championships. You sound like a gigantic pussy.

I just cant fathom the type of person that continually gets beat the fuck down every year but still talks shit to they people that deliver that ass kicking

CDAGRIZ said:
doc3kgt said:
EverettGriz said:
Congratulations on your selection, Abbot And. Welcome to LilbroNation.

Prepare to win preseason championships.

You always say this..but....when is it going to ACTUALLY happen? :coffee:

Almost every year.

Holy jism. Now you sound like Player Rep with his..... "It's not always about winning, sometimes it's about the quality of the teams you ALMOST beat!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
doc3kgt said:
UMGriz75 said:
EverettGriz said:
After EG elevated the disagreement about whether The University of Montana had a "The" or not in its official name, and EG was demonstrated to be completely wrong -- it is officially "The University of Montana" -- and went beserk over it -- the significance of the word "The" being of overriding significance to some people -- I realized the significance to "some people" of weird shit. His subsequent stalking of my every thread to continue the "shit" offered an example of somebody who 1) is very tightly wound about what he thinks he knows, and 2) seeks retribution when he is proven absolutely wrong.

EG, if you decide not to "grow up" as you were advised to do, then seek help to discover why you should.

I don't know about all of this stuff, but you should definitely stop saying you are going to win championships. You sound like a gigantic pussy.

I just cant fathom the type of person that continually gets beat the f*** down every year but still talks shit to they people that deliver that ass kicking

The type who attended msu. And molests collies.

poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
doc3kgt said:
EverettGriz said:
Congratulations on your selection, Abbot And. Welcome to LilbroNation.

Prepare to win preseason championships.

You always say this..but....when is it going to ACTUALLY happen? :coffee:

Almost every year.

Holy jism. Now you sound like Player Rep with his..... "It's not always about winning, sometimes it's about the quality of the teams you ALMOST beat!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slowly read again.

Buttegrizzle said:
EverettGriz said:
You clearly don't google well, stalker.

Weird, because PR is apparently willing to go the extra mile in stalking, according to Alpha's experience. Creepy bastard.

I know nothing about Alpha other than what he or others have said on the message boards. BG, are you okay with Alpha posting my phone number and the names of my kids on the board, as well making threats, which he did recently? Or BG, or you just another one of Alpha's aliases? I noticed that the mods indicated that he has another 5 or so egriz names.

be53b7c5f2f810ba78c4fb06f153c46007f60793557b703d6f00efd5034f278f.jpg

It's Friday tomorrow. Can the 'Cats make it through the end of the week without something else happening?

I am with EG on this one, congratulating the new guys and being positive, don't have a problem with that at all. :thumb:

UMGriz75 said:
It's Friday tomorrow. Can the 'Cats make it through the end of the week without something else happening?

Nope. Just got an $8 mil donation to the computer science program.

wbtfg said:
UMGriz75 said:

Welp. Cue up Choach Chatch running the "Annexation of Puerto Rico."

wbtfg said:
UMGriz75 said:

Nice!

Too lazy to look. Was that G...Gia...Ga...the G Spot guy who is running for Governor?

wbtfg said:
UMGriz75 said:

Sweet! Will they buy new chairs and use the old computer science center ones to replace those piss-yellow grand stands....errrr....not so grand stands? Or maybe a new giant cat head that actually hides the players so when they are puked out its at least a surprise!

HookedonGriz said:
wbtfg said:
UMGriz75 said:

Sweet! Will they buy new chairs and use the old computer science center ones to replace those piss-yellow grand stands....errrr....not so grand stands? Or maybe a new giant cat head that actually hides the players so when they are puked out its at least a surprise!

I think negative on the latter. The Cats own the state when it comes to running everyone into the Cat head, and then pretending they were never products of the the tool shed in the other end zone, and then running out of the the inflatable Cat head, like they didn't even come out of the tool shed like five minutes earlier. With smoke!

Back