• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU Hires Next AD UP - Leon Costello

Was at the dedication today of the $9 million Gilkey Center at UM. Sweet. Spoke with Engstrom briefly. He survived the experience.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/um-opens-new-m-harold-and-priscilla-gilkey-building-on/article_92ca3480-4acd-5ae5-9f4c-0c63181d5938.html

granitegriz said:
I am with EG on this one, congratulating the new guys and being positive, don't have a problem with that at all. :thumb:

It seems to really bother the Scat Trolls. Too bad Bob Turn Nation is so lame they have to
spend there valuable time on Egriz. There should be some kind of rule against posting if
Your team is below .500. O wait there is it is called Common Sense.

"ButteGrizzle's favorite band is Air Supply."

I don't know where you get your insider information Ursa. Their not even top three for me. Maybe like 4 or 5.

And PR I sure as hell am not an Alpha alias. I mostly can't stand the guy, except for the entertainment value when he is haranguing you. At least he is honest about where he stands, even if it is a bit repulsive to sensitive Air Supply types like me.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
Holy shit you are one weird ass stalking f***, PR. You've got REAL problems. I know some professionals who can help you. Seriously. Take my advice, and seek a qualified mental health care professional. You are not right.

And the fact that you would think for one second that I value your "support" is fvcking laughable.

And I have a national ranking. But I'm sure you know that already, you sick stalking f***.

Sorry, Everett, but you are the one with the problem. 75 and others point out your problems from time to time. Look, you brag about being nationally ranked, apparently in tennis. I google your name and tennis, and see that you are playing no. 2 doubles for a city club team. This doesn't make me a stalker; it make you appear to be a liar. Feel free to provide more information on your national ranking. You are the one who brought it up first; no one else did.

"Prepare to win championships." My god, how dumb is that frequent comment of yours.
CDA's real name is Cecile.

Hey! It's Cecilia. Dick. Asshole.

Seriously, that's the name. I've come to terms with it. I come from a long line of assholes.

Quit calling me Dick!! PR will learn that my real name is actually Richard and my last name rhymes with asshole.

Richard Massmole

HookedonGriz said:
wbtfg said:
UMGriz75 said:
It's Friday tomorrow. Can the 'Cats make it through the end of the week without something else happening?

Nope. Just got an $8 mil donation to the computer science program.

Sweet! Will they buy new chairs and use the old computer science center ones to replace those piss-yellow grand stands....errrr....not so grand stands? Or maybe a new giant cat head that actually hides the players so when they are puked out its at least a surprise!

They are actually putting some of that money towards purchasing the rest of the body for the bobcat to hide the entire team....the team will now enter and gather in the asshole of the cat...than spew out the mouth for a big surprise.....

#OwnTheSuppository

BadlandsGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
wbtfg said:
UMGriz75 said:
It's Friday tomorrow. Can the 'Cats make it through the end of the week without something else happening?

Nope. Just got an $8 mil donation to the computer science program.

Sweet! Will they buy new chairs and use the old computer science center ones to replace those piss-yellow grand stands....errrr....not so grand stands? Or maybe a new giant cat head that actually hides the players so when they are puked out its at least a surprise!

They are actually putting some of that money towards purchasing the rest of the body for the bobcat to hide the entire team....the team will now enter and gather in the asshole of the cat...than spew out the mouth for a big surprise.....

#OwnTheSuppository

It will be a literal #BOOM. Will they #BeatTheSky with that maneuver?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Watch them get it backwards ... with the wrong end facing the field. There's a memorable picture.

It is an engineering school, after all ...

"Every cat lover encounters the moment. You’re sitting in your recliner after work, trying to relax when you hear a horrible, gagging, retching sound ....".
http://www.felinexpress.com/cat-health/intermittent-vomiting.asp

IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON!!

Since last fall, the cats have really made their mark on the Gallatin Valley. Ash in his ranting about 'commitment' throwing various players under the bus regularly, resultant locker room discord, Griz ritually kicking the cats ass at their house and out of the playoffs, Ash canned along with most of his staff, OC Cramsey claiming he is the next coming of the football Christ but doesn't get the job, Prukop saying he couldn't possibly play for anyone other that Cramsey, Prukop graduating and dumping the cats for the Ducks, Cramsey NOT getting a spot on the Ducks staff and winding up in Reno, Choate coming from the Huskies to the cats, Gregorak, Fields getting canned, then months later Brennan taking the job and taking a giant dump on the cats and deciding to stay in SLC a few hours later, now, finally, Lou Costello is announced as the new new AD, and has to meet up with the football staff currently in Plentywood. Budda Boom! :lol: And what is the headline on the BN facepage: "Leon Costello COMMITS(my emphasis) to Montana State University Athletic Director job." No one could make this stuff up. :roll:

ordigger said:
Have taken some time to review this hire. Costello is actually a very good hire. Frankly, ignoring the same 6-8 trolls, I'm worried. MSU is passing us at so many levels, that its just a matter of time before it trickles down to sports. Even for those in denial, their sports facilities have been closing the gap.

If this ship doesnt get fixed soon, we will be looking up at the Cats every year - I predict in less than 10 years.

You're trying too hard.

But this was a humorous post! :thumb:

What will trickle down? How are their facilities better/improving faster than UM's, digger? To be frank, we're kicking their asses. For anyone (even a cat fan) to suggest otherwise is pure fantasy.

I'm not trolling when I'm pointing out the obvious: that the entire premise of your argument is incorrect.

And I probably care as much or more about UM's Olympic sports than anyone on the board. Not that your reference to that is at all germane to this conversation.

ordigger said:
EverettGriz said:
What will trickle down? How are their facilities better/improving faster than UM's, digger? To be frank, we're kicking their asses. For anyone (even a cat fan) to suggest otherwise is pure fantasy.

I'm not trolling when I'm pointing out the obvious: that the entire premise of your argument is incorrect.

And I probably care as much or more about UM's Olympic sports than anyone on the board. Not that your reference to that is at all germane to this conversation.

I'm not even looking at sports. So many here focus ONLY on that.

Well, it IS a sports board....

And we'll see if MSU's increased enrollment (1) continues and (2) leads to "passing us in so many ways". It may well do both. But at least in the short run, you can consider me skeptical.

Please ignore any posts that were made this morning....a "friend" is being an asswipe on my computer.

Thanks

Back