• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU's two transfer DBs from UW.....

SeattleBobcat said:
HookedonGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:
HookedonGriz said:
Choate took a huge risk bringing on two guys who were basically kicked off their Washington team to give them a second chance. It's funny that there are Cats fans applauding him for suspending these guys quickly and saying things like "the Griz would sweep this under the rug." Yea right! Stitt probably wouldn't take these guys on in the first place and what other choice does a coach have when you hit 3 strikes.

Wow nice try at spinning. Here's the actual quote that mentions nothing about the griz, I know... its hard for you to realize we don't give 2 shits about the griz, but you should probably quote things correctly.
BigBruceBaker said:
Huh? In this day and age coaches sweep everything from drugs to rape under to mat. I'm proud of a coach that does the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW who would want two guys selling prescription pills on their FB team?

Wrong post jack ass. Try this one from LitterBox Nation:

I feel like Choate is the kind of guy that isn't going to put up with this kind of crap. Yes, I know that people will say that he brought these young men in knowing their past problems and took a chance on them. Sometimes you give people a second chance, hope they learn from their mistakes and really work on making things better. These kids knew that all it would take is one screw up. Well, I hope they learn now that this was probably the one chance they were going to get at fixing the problem and changing their lives. If they played for UM, it would only be a first half suspension.

Feel free to apologize any time SB.
To you!? not on your life. although I think they are perhaps referencing someone who got their 3rd strike with the freaking law, and somehow got back on the team since they didn't deal with the charges until after the season was over with... how convenient and upstanding of Bob's tit.

Awesome. Typical of an ass hat cat fan. Come on to a Griz board, try to call me out for misinformation, you are then proven then that I was spot on, thus you look like a total idiot and then don't apologize and look even worse. Stay classy. Oh and there are more posts on litterbox Nation stating exactly what I implied if you need me to post more and school you some more.

HookedonGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:
HookedonGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:
Wow nice try at spinning. Here's the actual quote that mentions nothing about the griz, I know... its hard for you to realize we don't give 2 shits about the griz, but you should probably quote things correctly.

I feel like Choate is the kind of guy that isn't going to put up with this kind of crap. Yes, I know that people will say that he brought these young men in knowing their past problems and took a chance on them. Sometimes you give people a second chance, hope they learn from their mistakes and really work on making things better. These kids knew that all it would take is one screw up. Well, I hope they learn now that this was probably the one chance they were going to get at fixing the problem and changing their lives. If they played for UM, it would only be a first half suspension.

To you!? not on your life. although I think they are perhaps referencing someone who got their 3rd strike with the freaking law, and somehow got back on the team since they didn't deal with the charges until after the season was over with... how convenient and upstanding of Bob's tit.

Awesome. Typical of an ass hat cat fan. Come on to a Griz board, try to call me out for misinformation, you are then proven then that I was spot on, thus you look like a total idiot and then don't apologize and look even worse. Stay classy. Oh and there are more posts on litterbox Nation stating exactly what I implied if you need me to post more and school you some more.
:cry: Want some cheese with that whine you little bitch? Find some class yourself.

"Shortly after, the Seattle Times reported Gardenhire had “been at odds with UW coaches at least in part because of his refusal to take a drug test.”

Attention Bozeman Walmart shoppers, we have a drug addict/dealer in aisle 9, please thank Coach Choke.

All msu ribbing aside, that's too bad for Gardenhire. He was looking like a shut-down for sure. What a mess up by him. That's sad.

SeattleBobcat said:
HookedonGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:
HookedonGriz said:

:cry: Want some cheese with that whine you little bitch? Find some class yourself.

Okay fuck tard. Congrats to your coach for giving second chances to woman beaters and drug dealers. You must be so proud. Why don't you stay on your own litter box Nation and defend it there instead.

SeattleBobcat said:
HookedonGriz said:
Choate took a huge risk bringing on two guys who were basically kicked off their Washington team to give them a second chance. It's funny that there are Cats fans applauding him for suspending these guys quickly and saying things like "the Griz would sweep this under the rug." Yea right! Stitt probably wouldn't take these guys on in the first place and what other choice does a coach have when you hit 3 strikes.

BigBruceBaker said:
Cat_gld said:
People here are lauding Choate for suspending these two? Amazing! The only choices he had were to show them the door or be shown the door himself. It's ground hog day for MSU athletics. I suspect these guys won't even finish out the semester. Good riddance! Now, let's get back to Bobcat Football!

Huh? In this day and age coaches sweep everything from drugs to rape under to mat. I'm proud of a coach that does the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So why are you on eGriz then???

8407aafeb9e97654de39835544af7836.jpg

Tough to be a college coach these days, never know what to expect. The only additional negative about this situation is I presume Coach Choate knew them before from UW, so he probably should've known better. But, it's a tough job to have to trust 18-24 year old men to behave properly.

Second chances when drug related are a very risky move. Look at relapse rate with addictions even with treatment. Choke knew he was bringing in drug boys so I don't feel one bit sorry for him. He better hope the two drug boys haven't increased drug use among other players (hang around a turd and eventually it rubs off on you). My wonder is if Choke meant to say #THC instead of #TRC on his lame twitter booms.....

You guys are all missing the BIG PART of this story...The third person arrested was a cook at Chipotle. Where are the good people of Bozeman going to go for there Burrito bowls, and explosive diarrhea!!!

Back